Hexum vs Maher

Who mogs?

• Hexum

Votes: 64 87.7%
  • Maher

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
@PrestonYnot on suicide watch
@PrestonI As a fellow Mallu/South Indian brother Mone, I told you to stop rottin on this app and self improve but you won't listen smfh🤦🏽‍ bro. Us Mallus aren't colorist like them shitty northies man. I have darkskins in my family too but you clearly still in denial. Bro stop rotting and looksmax. Staying here and sticking with these other clowns is holdin you back

im joking nigga ik

that same dude wrote me an essay last yr abt how hes a half nigger half mallu Caribbean mulatto jfl, now hes on the "we wuzz sand niggerz n aryanz" train
cause I used to lie about my ethnciitiy Cause I was insecure but now I'm not after finally losing my virginity earlier this year something most y'all don't know about🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914
You're a fucking idiot. Have you been to Idukki district Kerala or Malaphuzza District. There's Arab admixure between a good chunk of Mallus. Like I said tiktok is all you need for proof. No other South Indians have as much Arab admixure as us.
You prove it through robust genetics studies, not from merely looking at random people and trying to identify their heritage visually lmao. Besides, are you really claiming that few traders from literal millennia ago who brought religions from Mesopotamia have a non-negligible impact now (after a hundred plus generations of being bred into the native south Asian population)?

If you can find one robust study of people from Kerala which says they have significant middle eastern admixture, I’ll delete my account for you.
Ik cause I was in Kerala for years growing up dummy. Keep coping and being in denial you North Hindian BJP street shittin 300 million god worshippin, vegetarian cuck
What am I in denial about? I like mallus, I’m not vegetarian, I live in the US so I can’t be a BJP member, and I don’t worship any god lol; the only hit you got was North Indian.

You’re actually immensely hypocritical for bragging about being supposedly part middle eastern, while simultaneously being some kind of Kerala nationalist jfc.

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
You prove it through robust genetics studies, not from merely looking at random people and trying to identify their heritage visually lmao. Besides, are you really claiming that few traders from literal millennia ago who brought religions from Mesopotamia have a non-negligible impact now (after a hundred plus generations of being bred into the native south Asian population)?

If you can find one robust study of people from Kerala which says they have significant middle eastern admixture, I’ll delete my account for you.

What am I in denial about? I like mallus, I’m not vegetarian, I live in the US so I can’t be a BJP member, and I don’t worship any god lol; the only hit you got was North Indian.

You’re actually immensely hypocritical for bragging about being supposedly part middle eastern, while simultaneously being some kind of Kerala nationalist jfc.
Honestly idgaf nomore, I'm done wasting time explaining this. I still am Who I am no matter what. Y'all niggas need to start making this forum productive again or stay rotting.

• JFL
Reactions: muhammaddeen233 and Jason Voorhees