Hey boys my friend says hes 5’11 what is the height difference here, ive always claimed 6’2 6’3

He is not 5'11 probably 5'9

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Quncho
He is not 5'11 probably 5'9
Your right, we measured him at the body scanner with the stadiometer and it was 179.7 CM Which is like 5’10.5 or some thing around those, is my height claim correct or am i larping and delusional?

He looks 5'11 to me and you look 6^2 to 6^3 to me. Honestly looks like how you said. Assuming your the guy to the left nigga
yeah man, im the dude on the left side

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
his posture is better than yours if you were to stop standing like a white lesbian you'd notice that you were more taller than him.
He's probably about 5'10
your actually correct we measured him and hes 179.7 CM which is 5’10 and a half

height is not an issue for u. u are tall focus on your face, u and your friend are cooked tbh
im the guy on the left , im not ugly im very average idk how im “ cooked”
obviously not trying to be egotistical and say im a giga chad but i feel like im average and lean body wise which puts me above the average dude

im the guy on the left , im not ugly im very average idk how im “ cooked”
obviously not trying to be egotistical and say im a giga chad but i feel like im average and lean body wise which puts me above the average dude
telling u, dont bother about your height its already very good. improve your face, average men dont do good we know that.

telling u, dont bother about your height its already very good. improve your face, average men dont do good we know that.
average men are average in everything man, what do you think my potential could be if i tried actually looksmaxing? gymcelling soft maxxes etc

average men are average in everything man, what do you think my potential could be if i tried actually looksmaxing? gymcelling soft maxxes etc
bro u are g foot 2/3 just fix yuourself a lil bit and u can acend for u, but u look young

i dont think u look stereotypically italian tbh:ROFLMAO:. I think u would improve with a beard tbh, to increase contrast to your face, you dont have much contrast
I cant grow a beard weirdly enough yet, but yeah your right on the contrast part i look very very basic , like if you took a basic human being and made him extremely average in everything hed look like me

• +1
Reactions: italianmaxxer