Hey, chewfags, this is the face you get after "chewmaxxing"

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
2AEF629700000578-3183266-image-a-14_1438550799236.jpg

Bloated piece of bruxism shit. Don't fall for the chewing meme. Masseters aren't angular, they are rounded. It looks dogshit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 4946 and 14 others
This is the jaw of the average western blonde girl in 2019. The energies are changing

They will all be 5’10” with man frames bullying around curries by 2025. Remember this, never forget this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16046, Deleted member 16834, 000 and 28 others
it actually looks like dogshit I fell for the meme, thankfully i stopped early

anyway, "mewing" tones the masseters and that is more than enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, eyearea, Mr.cope and 2 others
legit

i chewed falim for hours during 1 year, now I hear a pop on my left jaw when i open my mouth JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 4946, Alvik and 12 others
it actually looks like dogshit I fell for the meme, thankfully i stopped early

anyway, "mewing" tones the masseters and that is more than enough
everyone with a good jaw has hyperthropied masseters. the meme is that it is a meme. listen to these cunts and stay with your psl 1 or more points lower than it should be

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas, MrGlutton and tylerhunter97
everyone with a good jaw has hyperthropied masseters. the meme is that it is a meme. listen to these cunts and stay with your psl 1 or more points lower than it should be
You have no arguments. Stop posting harmful and idiotic advice. Chewing is bullshit. Eat hard foods and that is it. You don't need to chew falim or mastic or whatever the fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6310, SpearOfOrion and 9 others
legit

i chewed falim for hours during 1 year, now I hear a pop on my left jaw when i open my mouth JFL
you fucked yourself well buddy boyo, you probably developed tmj now :lul:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and SpearOfOrion
You have no arguments. Stop posting harmful and idiotic advice. Chewing is bullshit. Eat hard foods and that is it. You don't need to chew falim or mastic or whatever the fuck.
dont chew then you fucking weak jawed cunt . put 10 ccs of botox and silicone in your jaw retard.

meanwhile it actually helps people who are young quite well. chewing mastic is good. but whatever then mate. find 1000000 nuts to chew on instead like a fucking idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Justttt, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
dont chew then you fucking weak jawed cunt . put 10 ccs of botox and silicone in your jaw retard.

meanwhile it actually helps people who are young quite well. chewing mastic is good. but whatever then mate. find 1000000 nuts to chew on instead like a fucking idiot
The more angrier you get, the more bad words you use the deeper is hole you dug yourself in.

You are pissed that something breaks your chew cope narrative

I provided solid evidence that it is bullshit. You provided 0 counter-evidence. This is a fact.

You are clueless.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
On a man that would be a killer jaw, what's the problem? Only issue is that the buccinators also got big. Her jaw doesn't look bloated, only her cheeks do - her jawline is actually pretty goddamn crisp.
If only there's a way to chew without buccinator activation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 5385 and 5 others
The more angrier you get, the more bad words you use the deeper is hole you dug yourself in.

You are pissed that something breaks your chew cope narrative

I provided solid evidence that it is bullshit. You provided 0 counter-evidence. This is a fact.

You are clueless.
its worked for me myself but no mate go ahead believe its fake and only works on the massseters like a tramp.

its worked for me myself but no mate go ahead believe its fake and only works on the massseters like a tramp.
Or your bone just grew as a teenager you know. I never said you shouldn't chew hard foods. I said you shouldn't do CHEWING bullshit with falim gums and shit. Plenty of people ruined their jaw and looks with this. This forum is evidence. Me included. I developer clicking sound and got shit bloat jaw after it. inb4 "i did it wrong". Yeah, right, that won't fly. It is just chewing.
On a man that would be a killer jaw, what's the problem? Only issue is that the buccinators also got big. Her jaw doesn't look bloated, only her cheeks do - her jawline is actually pretty goddamn crisp.
Jawline isn't "crisp. It is rounded. The gonial angle is rounded. It looks shit. On a man it would look ogre. It isn't chiseled and aesthetic.

Or your bone just grew as a teenager you know. I never said you shouldn't chew hard foods. I said you shouldn't do CHEWING bullshit with falim gums and shit. Plenty of people ruined their jaw and looks with this. This forum is evidence. Me included. I developer clicking sound and got shit bloat jaw after it. inb4 "i did it wrong". Yeah, right, that won't fly. It is just chewing.
you did it wrong. Im completely fine. you got tmj because you didn't fucking mew or push swallow. not my fault. not the forums fault.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, MrGlutton and wellthatsucks
Came in to say this.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas, SquareChinOrDeath, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
yes but WHY do you think it happenend there is an obvious process. its more likely that the chewing grew my mandible than some pubertal coincidence USE LOGIC MATE

Show pics and then I can believe. Not even full face, just jaw

you did it wrong. Im completely fine. you got tmj because you didn't fucking mew or push swallow. not my fault. not the forums fault.
LMAO the "you did it wrong" non-argument. So everyone did it wrong then? Everyone apart from a few teenagers in their 14s who developed normally "did it wrong". That is retarded argument. You chew on your back teeth, what wrong is there? You will say "open mouth chew". Yeah, I did that. It did not do it wrong, I got same result the bitch in article got, bloated jaw.

Jawline isn't "crisp. It is rounded. The gonial angle is rounded. It looks shit. On a man it would look ogre. It isn't chiseled and aesthetic.
What? In my head I imagine that jawline with hollow cheeks above it and it is literally gigachad material

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
LMAO the "you did it wrong" non-argument. So everyone did it wrong then? Everyone apart from a few teenagers in their 14s who developed normally "did it wrong". That is retarded argument. You chew on your back teeth, what wrong is there? You will say "open mouth chew". Yeah, I did that. It did not do it wrong, I got same result the bitch in article got, bloated jaw.
you are not supposed to open mouth chew tbh.

also yea mate bloated jaw is different also you should keep in mind what norwood said and factor in the buccinators. did you keep that mind.

im saying you did it wrong because your jaw got fucked. not everyone had tmj
high inhiber deteced, too pussy to show his "proof" LMAO
keep crying faggot. im not showing my pics to some loser on this site so he can dox me .

but nice try tho. I will never show you proof

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
7 hours of daily chewing will have the same type of results with less than an hour of chewing for sure

giphy.gif

@OCDMaxxing actually chewing is beneficial when young only because how bones are malleable and that it's been proven to cause bone morphology, even in adults, just takes more time.

It's the actual masseter muscles are what's not so aesthetic, but the effect it can cause on the jawbone's density is big, only when... young, or that atleast when your bone metabolism is very high.

I'd imagine it would be a death sentence for women unless they can pull off the Angelina Jolie aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and tylerhunter97

True it's legit stupid, you're design to chew, bite and grind with all different teeth. Chewing in one place of the mouth and grinding down your back teeth is stupid af. You're suppose to BITE as well as chew. Not just chew alone.

yes? I’m saying you won’t be bloated like this woman unless you literally chew 7 hours a day
her bloaat is avoidable. the bloat isnt the masseter muscle.

• +1
just look at Ian Somerhalder for an example of how norwood guy is correct. his jaw is fully masseter hypetrophied and looks great

• +1
not 0 though
yeah like you'll still make progress, it's just gonna be very slow, that's it.

also the fact that HGH skyrockets bone metabolism gives me more hope, benefits outweigh the negatives

even past puberty ? may consider it
yeah, theoretically it should fucking give you fast mew, chew, facepulling progress like some 8 year old.

I just don't understand why nobody thought about this yet, theoretically it's legit!?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
View attachment 157339@OCDMaxxing actually chewing is beneficial when young only because how bones are malleable and that it's been proven to cause bone morphology, even in adults, just takes more time.

It's the actual masseter muscles are what's not so aesthetic, but the effect it can cause on the jawbone's density is big, only when... young, or that atleast when your bone metabolism is very high.

I'd imagine it would be a death sentence for women unless they can pull off the Angelina Jolie aesthetic
there is literally no evidence this causes a COSMETICALLY SIGNIFICANT remodelling in adults

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
there is literally no evidence this causes a COSMETICALLY SIGNIFICANT remodelling in adults
no there is, there was a study but I can't find it FUARK

I dont think it was significant, just displays that it creates change

yes thats what I meant, I remember reading a single study implying that some bone change is possible, but there is a difference between a miniscular bone change and a cosmetically significant bone change, the latter you will never get as an adult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Traxanas
keep crying faggot. im not showing my pics to some loser on this site so he can dox me .
max inhib. Talk big game but chicken out when it comes to walking the walk. Pathetic
just look at Ian Somerhalder for an example of how norwood guy is correct. his jaw is fully masseter hypetrophied and looks great
No, his bone is great not his masseters.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
max inhib. Talk big game but chicken out when it comes to walking the walk. Pathetic

idiot his masseters are still huge so you are wrong.

jfl Ive already said I won't post pics keep crying subhuman faggot. talk big game my ass I never said id show you valuable knowledge. Idgaf about youtr ascencion at all

Dude are you seriously blaming him for not posting his face for completely legit reasons lol
I would never post my face here either, doesn't matter if I end up looking like my favorite model in the PSL pantheon
Also dude are you for real?
Sommy

fat jatt is right, its like the same goddamn jaw

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 685
Dude are you seriously blaming him for not posting his face for completely legit reasons lol
I would never post my face here either, doesn't matter if I end up looking like my favorite model in the PSL pantheon
Also dude are you for real?
Blanking eyes doesn't exist. Posting only lower third doesn't exist. LMAO, are you pretending? People don't have to post full face to determine effectiveness of treatments. Also, everything works in teenagers. That is a none argument. What works in adults is important and chewing DOES NOT.

My left side is sharp af, nice and angular, looks great after chewing. But the right side is completely round, and looks bloated after chewing.

I dont think it was significant, just displays that it creates change
Is that this one?

It might change your bones until early 20's, but it's over after then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, MrGlutton and SayNoToRotting
Is that this one?

It might change your bones until early 20's, but it's over after then
it's never over, it just takes a lot of time, it's not like your body stops remodeling your bones entirely, it just remains stale and slow

but yes, its over bcz by then you'd be 40 something chewing rocks to lose ur virginity

it's never over, it just takes a lot of time, it's not like your body stops remodeling your bones entirely, it just remains stale and slow

but yes, its over bcz by then you'd be 40 something chewing rocks to lose ur virginity
Plates fuse after some time bro, otherwise you would never stop growing

OP is angry cause he chewed rocks as a retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Ropemaxing, MrGlutton and 2 others
Plates fuse after some time bro, otherwise you would never stop growing
facial bones do not fuse, ever, there was some old guy in his 70s that got palatal expansion and saw change in face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685