Hey, chewfags, this is the face you get after "chewmaxxing"

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
facial bones do not fuse, ever, there was some old guy in his 70s that got palatal expansion and saw change in face
Well I would like you to show me some scientifical studies linking that, cause it's very surprising

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Well I would like you to show me some scientifical studies linking that, cause it's very surprising
first the cranial bones are made of sutures and shit that consists of nerves and things which you can like trigger them to move through pressure, but as adults it requires more force I believe, I can't find any specific study on whether craniofacial bones fuse but the theory of bone remodeling remains intact and that's evidence in itself maybe idk too lazy to go further

finally found this video:

man in his 70s suffering from a lifetime of breathing issues through mouthbreathing, cured it through growing his face

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, IWantToMax and RandomGuy
idk, my face looks great after months of chewing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I haven't heard that story but there was an adult man who was kicked in the head by a horse and his eye got swollen as fuck, over decades it literally made his skull a grotesque abomination with a huge fucking eye socket and changes all throughout the skull due to the constant pressure of this swollen eye on the surrounding bone. If you apply constant pressure to bone it has no choice but to remodel.

• +1
I haven't heard that story but there was an adult man who was kicked in the head by a horse and his eye got swollen as fuck, over decades it literally made his skull a grotesque abomination with a huge fucking eye socket and changes all throughout the skull due to the constant pressure of this swollen eye on the surrounding bone. If you apply constant pressure to bone it has no choice but to remodel.
By an extent, would the contrary apply as well?

Like you stop chewingmaxx, and your mandibular bone melt due to the lack of pressure

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
By an extent, would the contrary apply as well?

Like you stop chewingmaxx, and your mandibular bone melt due to the lack of pressure
Yes this is exactly what mew claims. He says that lack of good oral posture will result in a slow degradation of proper bone structure over time, so that when you're old you'll have the classic "sagging bones" thing going on with your face, or in other words the "melting face" look. I'm sure its not as simple as an inverse law but the effect is no doubt there. Think as well about bone changes that result if you don't experience gravity for a very long time. It fucks your whole body up royally because we were designed to live under the constant force of gravity.

• Woah
Reactions: RandomGuy
Yes this is exactly what mew claims. He says that lack of good oral posture will result in a slow degradation of proper bone structure over time, so that when you're old you'll have the classic "sagging bones" thing going on with your face, or in other words the "melting face" look. I'm sure its not as simple as an inverse law but the effect is no doubt there. Think as well about bone changes that result if you don't experience gravity for a very long time. It fucks your whole body up royally because we were designed to live under the constant force of gravity.
So there's no point about maxchewing if you decide to stop after seeing results

genetic will always win
and remind me to never do a space trip

• +1
So there's no point about maxchewing if you decide to stop after seeing results

genetic will always win
and remind me to never do a space trip
Well, that's why I'm saying its probably not an inverse law. What I mean by that is that I highly doubt that the inverse effect is equally as profound as the forward effect, mathematically speaking. Keep in mind mew says that you will see the full effects of this loss after multiple decades of bad posture i.e. no force. It makes sense to me that it would take longer for your bones to degrade than it would for them to remodel into their desired form.
Also, you are going to be stimulating them whenever you eat. Think about weightlifting. Its much easier to maintain muscle than it is to build it - i.e., it takes much less of a stimulus to maintain than to drive growth. The reason why is probably foundational and not exclusive to any one tissue. If think one should be eating hard foods all the time, just as our ancestors did, but if you go ham on chewing and reach your desired jaw or w/e then naturally you're going to want to really step down the stimulus in order to maintain rather than grow more.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, OCDMaxxing and RandomGuy
Well, that's why I'm saying its probably not an inverse law. What I mean by that is that I highly doubt that the inverse effect is equally as profound as the forward effect, mathematically speaking. Keep in mind mew says that you will see the full effects of this loss after multiple decades of bad posture i.e. no force. It makes sense to me that it would take longer for your bones to degrade than it would for them to remodel into their desired form.
Also, you are going to be stimulating them whenever you eat. Think about weightlifting. Its much easier to maintain muscle than it is to build it - i.e., it takes much less of a stimulus to maintain than to drive growth. The reason why is probably foundational and not exclusive to any one tissue. If think one should be eating hard foods all the time, just as our ancestors did, but if you go ham on chewing and reach your desired jaw or w/e then naturally you're going to want to really step down the stimulus in order to maintain rather than grow more.
Thanks for such post quality

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

the bones in your face do not have epiphyseal plates as they are not long bones, but rather irregular ones, so they grow by a different mechanism and that's why their size changes throughout life.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Ropemaxing, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
Blanking eyes doesn't exist. Posting only lower third doesn't exist. LMAO, are you pretending? People don't have to post full face to determine effectiveness of treatments. Also, everything works in teenagers. That is a none argument. What works in adults is important and chewing DOES NOT.
but dude, almost everyone on here is a teenager.

how many hours should you chew per day? i have some falims here, would 2 hours be sufficient?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT op is retarded

only explanation i think i have for his stupidity is that he's over 25 years old, and is hating because he doesn't have the same opportunity as we youngcels do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
HOLY FUCKING SHIT op is retarded

only explanation i think i have for his stupidity is that he's over 25 years old, and is hating because he doesn't have the same opportunity as we youngcels do.
You call me names, yet don't refute my arguments? K

facial bones do not fuse, ever, there was some old guy in his 70s that got palatal expansion and saw change in face
yea.. the mandible may never fuse.

but they DON"T GROW after 23-25

@RandomGuy

• Hmm...
point is, change will always be possible
show me a man over 23 that have jaw gains, only till then, I'll allow you to say that.

and no i don't want an old man.. because this will obviously be due to age

or a man with implants.

its true
I've been chewing daily for 3 years,and I have the exact jaw shape

show me a man over 23 that have jaw gains, only till then, I'll allow you to say that.

and no i don't want an old man, or a man with implants.
lol bro it's not even an argument if it's a documented fact, like there's atleast a study based on change being possible

it just takes time, but an example would be @Salludon which most of the time people disregard his results due to the age factor, as if it's too good to be true, which for his case it kinda seems like it tbh.

• +1
lol bro it's not even an argument if it's a documented fact, like there's atleast a study based on change being possible

it just takes time, but an example would be @Salludon which most of the time people disregard his results due to the age factor, as if it's too good to be true, which for his case it kinda seems like it tbh.
i don't think you get me..

i'm not denying that the mandible never fuse.. they just stop growing after 23.

The problem is you're saying change is always possible. Sure it is, but is it the change you want? The only change in a jaw's shape, is through chin implants or through old age.

also salludon was 21 when he started and 23 when he finished.

he did it right on time.

i don't think you get me..

i'm not denying that the mandible never fuse.. they just stop growing after 23.

The problem is you're saying change is always possible. Sure it is, but is it the change you want? The only change in a jaw's shape, is through chin implants or through old age.

also salludon was 21 when he started and 23 when he finished.

he did it right on time.
yeah I'm not disagreeing, growth is practically done by then, but growth is not what's happening buddy boyo, it's a change of the positioning of the maxilla which results in bone remodelling of the mandible, I wouldn't label bone remodelling "growth".

shape is genetic and entirely aesthetic reasoning, maybe the results will not be how you want it, but that's like not accepting the cards you're being dealt with?

I'm sure I can find someone whose gotten change at like 23 something I've seen something in a mewing related forum, "The Great Work", but yeah you might be correct in how the mandible gets a drastic decrease in remodeling rate due to no growth being left.

OP IS LE EPIC LOW IQ!!!!!

• +1
On a man at low bodyfat that would look very good shes a woman and kinda fat faced anyway big jaw sucks on woman
also who is going to chew 7 hours you should chew max 4 gums a day
so not even 2 hours

You should chew very hard in short periods of time (max 1h per day), not chew the whole day .

its true
I've been chewing daily for 3 years,and I have the exact jaw shape
over, i didn't chew for even a year and I almost have a jaw like this.(Altho, at the peak of my autism I chewed 10 pieces of falim gum a day for 2-3 hours, this lasted for a month or two at most)

Last edited:
You should chew very hard in short periods of time (max 1h per day), not chew the whole day .

('Now i chew soft gum for 1.5-2 hours usually while working out in the gym and hard gum for 30 minutes")
"i chew way more now

This goddamn site gives you different advice no matter what

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero