Hey everybody, Im new.

CarsonDaaChad

CarsonDaaChad

Iron
So I’ve recently just been added on the org and I wanted to know what the difference is between org and com. I heard that org is more toxic and com is more friendly. Please leave your thought!

.org mogs all other muhh looksmaxxing forums.

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
F61D0FBB B163 4FC4 9AD9 0B792903BE99

Lookism.net is the most useful

• +1
.org is better then any looksmaxxing forum

• +1
So I’ve recently just been added on the org and I wanted to know what the difference is between org and com. I heard that org is more toxic and com is more friendly. Please leave your thought!
.com allows fucking foids, i see ''rate me'' threads of foids under fucking blackpill threads lmfao

• +1
.com is a blatant rip-off of .org. There are about 5 active members on .com it has to be one of the most shitty forums ever.

• +1
.com is a blatant rip-off of .org. There are about 5 active members on .com it has to be one of the most shitty forums ever.
I have been seeing that; in fact, I’m like one of the most active people on com forum. The only people that are active are wannabe chads who’ve joined in like a month ago.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Joined Mar 23, 2024

• Hmm...
theres no fucking way this isn’t a foid, look at the replies and the name. it’s a jfl acc made by teen girls

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
KYS SUBHUMAN .COM FAGGOT