Hey guys dating coach Justin Marc here

Justin Marc

Justin Marc

Iron
Hey guys Justin Marc here, many of you may know me from youtube as the famous indian dating coach that is able to pull girls everywhere and anywhere despite being 5 foot 4 indian guy living in Canada. I wanna start of by saying that its not "over" for anyone. I have slept with over 1500 girls all over the country and i have had several relationships. Why? because girls dont care about looks at all.

A few years ago I was a shy guy, with a serious lack of friends, scrawny, lonely, and extremely unsatisfied with life. I used to come home from school every day rationalizing why things were the way they were. That guy gets all the girls because he’s good looking. That guy really fit because of his genetics I felt like shit as I was cleaning the bathroom at the Mexican restaurant I worked at. I figured that my life was the way it was meant to be and nothing can change that. My excuses got the best of me and the only way I could escape my mental prison was by isolating myself, playing video games, and drinking alcohol to cope with my crippling social anxiety. I was a shy, scrawny virgin loser with no friends working at a dead-end job and miserable in life.

But guess what, I’m no longer the same person.

As I’m writing this, I’m sitting on a couch in a tropical paradise on the other side of the world. I’m writing this from a place inside myself of true confidence in who I am. You might be wondering what changed? I did. I decided I don’t want to be the same person anymore. So I killed myself. The person that I was, literally died, and I became a different person. I realized that the person I was is exactly not whom I deserved to be. I couldn’t change because I didn’t think it was possible. It all started when I started to push myself in little everyday things. Instead of living my routine life, I leveraged my emotions to do things a little bit differently. Should I walk the same route to school or work? No, I’m going to go another way instead. Then I started speaking whatever was on my mind, no matter what it was about or with whom I was speaking to. Why did I do all this? Because why not. Then my friend told me to come hit the gym with him. At first, it was hard not to make excuses in life but as I saw results, my confidence did too. As my confidence grew, I didn’t need to drink anymore to deal with my social anxiety. I was able to go out to parties or clubs and make friends while I was sober. I then started going out every day with the sole purpose to push my comfort zone, to meet new and amazing people, and fully experience life!

The beautiful thing is when you’re successful in one area of life, it bleeds into the rest of your life. I transformed into something I never thought would have been possible, into… A cool guy, with tons of friends, who was dating multiple models. Now I’m sitting in on the other end of the world reflecting on the amazing and crazy year I’ve had. My business is successful, I’ve helped a lot of my clients achieve their goals, I’ve met some of the most amazing people, and I achieved the ability to connect with many people on a very deep level. I’ve traveled, made money, tons of friends, gotten my health handled, learned a ton, and truly found happiness within myself. I don’t think many people can say they are truly ever happy in life, but I found it within myself because I am happy with the person I have become. The point I’m trying to get at is if your life is not where you want to be, just kill the parts of yourself that you don’t like. Destroy your old self-identity. Get rid of the old you by creating a new you. Gain confidence in who you are as a person. And literally, restart your life. It won’t be easy. You’ll make a lot of mistakes. You’ll go through a lot of emotional pains. But that’s how you’ll learn. When you learn, you become successful. When you become successful in one area of your life, you’re confident. And when you have confidence, you can achieve anything. The fact that you’re on this page means you’re not satisfied, you’re tired of not having the results you want, tired of knowing that you could be so much more. I was born again, and if I can do it so can you. Now that I had transformed myself, I decided to help transform the lives of countless men all around the world.

Its never over for anyone there have been handicapped guys taking some coaches tips and now he is out slaying girls despite being handicapped. Whats your excuse?

And fellow indians brother please stop refering to yourself as "currycel" and "curry" it wont help with anything instead see it as something positve like im doing now.

I will include some of my videos here that you can watch so you can get a clearer picture of me and my work.

If you have any questions just reply here or message me and i will reply as soon as possible.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15854, Wallenberg and 11 others
Incel dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, vaninskybird, RecessedChinCel and 11 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 19997 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Biggdink, galego123 and 3 others
Sure, im an incel that has slept with over 1500 girls all over the world and i have had multiple hot white girlfriends ;)
By allah i will break u back incel. Stop larping

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Elvisandreaa, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
By allah i will break u back incel. Stop larping
Check the videos i put in the thread or check my website out ;) im the opposite of an incel aka Chad ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Whose alt are you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, wristcel, DwayneWhite55 and 2 others
Sure, im an incel that has slept with over 1500 girls all over the world and i have had multiple hot white girlfriends ;)
Sir...you are Indian...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Chintuck22, Biggdink and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19997, Mewton and 3 others
Is that you the guy in your avi?? No wonders, you palatemog all the truecels here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 19997 and 7 others
Yes you can sleep with girls.

But no girl wants to bring home a 5"4 curry to meet her family, and reproduce with him.

I even saw a video of you saying you can't get an LTR...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 20618, Mewton and 6 others
You all are being trolled by op so you can ignore him. By the way I noticed nobody responded on how I can get prime goth ass like this? 1DDC8320 2D57 4F6E AAF2 7A4C96B82A3F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Ethniframementalcel and Anchor_Ship
Mirin larp. Even if this is you its all cope since you're not ugly

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 18244
@6ft4 another serious case of smile and palatepill. You can be 5'4" narrow dravidian and still be a Slayer as long you have a good smile

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, NegativeNorwood, Lygodactylus and 2 others
Sir, these are incels that live in their parents basement, none of them can afford whatever course you're trying to sell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, wristcel, IncelsBraincels and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: StOverBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and currylightskin
just jestermaxx theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
jestermaxxing only works if you are sociopath/psychopath or very nt

You will succeed with life for sure
you haven't even posted proof yet you faggot. I'm a short indian too, lets fight in the octagon/MMA cage.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Mewton, Chintuck22 and 7 others
you haven't even posted proof yet you faggot. I'm a short indian too, lets fight in the octagon/MMA cage.
Why are you so mad? You see a short indian being able to get any girl he wants and instead of asking for help you insult me for no reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scurry, Anchor_Ship, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Why are you so mad? You see a short indian being able to get any girl he wants and instead of asking for help you insult me for no reason.
1. Because you are a larper
2. Because in your approaches you are faking status and asking for IG - I.E. you are being flaked on
3. You are a faggot and dress like a girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Mouthbreath and ilovelamp08
2. Because in your approaches you are faking status and asking for IG - I.E. you are being flaked on
Still i have been in over 50 countries and have slept with girls everywhere meanwhile you have been in 1 country and still hating on the successful guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Anchor_Ship, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Its obvious that you are jealous but whatever hate comments doesnt affect me at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and (deleted member)
Still i have been in over 50 countries and have slept with girls everywhere meanwhile you have been in 1 country and still hating on the successful guy
You are lying, these are paid actresses 90% of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Anchor_Ship, ilovelamp08 and 1 other person
Its obvious that you are jealous but whatever hate comments doesnt affect me at all
I have had sex and cold approached before faggot, your method is unrealistic and stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18804 and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, IncelsBraincels, ilovelamp08 and 1 other person
Hey guys Justin Marc here, many of you may know me from youtube as the famous indian dating coach that is able to pull girls everywhere and anywhere despite being 5 foot 4 indian guy living in Canada. I wanna start of by saying that its not "over" for anyone. I have slept with over 1500 girls all over the country and i have had several relationships. Why? because girls dont care about looks at all.

A few years ago I was a shy guy, with a serious lack of friends, scrawny, lonely, and extremely unsatisfied with life. I used to come home from school every day rationalizing why things were the way they were. That guy gets all the girls because he’s good looking. That guy really fit because of his genetics I felt like shit as I was cleaning the bathroom at the Mexican restaurant I worked at. I figured that my life was the way it was meant to be and nothing can change that. My excuses got the best of me and the only way I could escape my mental prison was by isolating myself, playing video games, and drinking alcohol to cope with my crippling social anxiety. I was a shy, scrawny virgin loser with no friends working at a dead-end job and miserable in life.

But guess what, I’m no longer the same person.

As I’m writing this, I’m sitting on a couch in a tropical paradise on the other side of the world. I’m writing this from a place inside myself of true confidence in who I am. You might be wondering what changed? I did. I decided I don’t want to be the same person anymore. So I killed myself. The person that I was, literally died, and I became a different person. I realized that the person I was is exactly not whom I deserved to be. I couldn’t change because I didn’t think it was possible. It all started when I started to push myself in little everyday things. Instead of living my routine life, I leveraged my emotions to do things a little bit differently. Should I walk the same route to school or work? No, I’m going to go another way instead. Then I started speaking whatever was on my mind, no matter what it was about or with whom I was speaking to. Why did I do all this? Because why not. Then my friend told me to come hit the gym with him. At first, it was hard not to make excuses in life but as I saw results, my confidence did too. As my confidence grew, I didn’t need to drink anymore to deal with my social anxiety. I was able to go out to parties or clubs and make friends while I was sober. I then started going out every day with the sole purpose to push my comfort zone, to meet new and amazing people, and fully experience life!

The beautiful thing is when you’re successful in one area of life, it bleeds into the rest of your life. I transformed into something I never thought would have been possible, into… A cool guy, with tons of friends, who was dating multiple models. Now I’m sitting in on the other end of the world reflecting on the amazing and crazy year I’ve had. My business is successful, I’ve helped a lot of my clients achieve their goals, I’ve met some of the most amazing people, and I achieved the ability to connect with many people on a very deep level. I’ve traveled, made money, tons of friends, gotten my health handled, learned a ton, and truly found happiness within myself. I don’t think many people can say they are truly ever happy in life, but I found it within myself because I am happy with the person I have become. The point I’m trying to get at is if your life is not where you want to be, just kill the parts of yourself that you don’t like. Destroy your old self-identity. Get rid of the old you by creating a new you. Gain confidence in who you are as a person. And literally, restart your life. It won’t be easy. You’ll make a lot of mistakes. You’ll go through a lot of emotional pains. But that’s how you’ll learn. When you learn, you become successful. When you become successful in one area of your life, you’re confident. And when you have confidence, you can achieve anything. The fact that you’re on this page means you’re not satisfied, you’re tired of not having the results you want, tired of knowing that you could be so much more. I was born again, and if I can do it so can you. Now that I had transformed myself, I decided to help transform the lives of countless men all around the world.

Its never over for anyone there have been handicapped guys taking some coaches tips and now he is out slaying girls despite being handicapped. Whats your excuse?

And fellow indians brother please stop refering to yourself as "currycel" and "curry" it wont help with anything instead see it as something positve like im doing now.

I will include some of my videos here that you can watch so you can get a clearer picture of me and my work.

If you have any questions just reply here or message me and i will reply as soon as possible.

nah no way

post proof of your face or larp

I have had sex and cold approached before faggot, your method is unrealistic and stupid
if my method is "unrealistic" then why have i slept with over 1500 girls all over the world? why do i have new clients everyday? why am i able to make tons of money if my method is stupid?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, FailedNormieManlet and (deleted member)
if my method is "unrealistic" then why have i slept with over 1500 girls all over the world? why do i have new clients everyday? why am i able to make tons of money if my method is stupid?
1. Because you are literally asking girls for their instagrams, it's not hard to do that shit at all. You are literally faking status to them lmao
2. You get clients because they believe your lies

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, Kristin and (deleted member)
Bro please just send a pic holding a paper with "looksmax.org" written on it. We need something to believe that you're the real justin marc

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Kristin, Deleted member 12234 and 4 others
Bro please just send a pic holding a paper with "looksmax.org" written on it. We need something to believe that you're the real justin marc
Agreed. I want proof as well

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Deleted member 16275
you won't be able to convince those incels, they're far too deep in the rabbithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and Lygodactylus
you won't be able to convince those incels, they're far too deep in the rabbithole
6'3 Mediterranean chad lives rent free in my head. Everywhere I go, every subtle thing reminds me of him. I cannot fathom the presence of his superior cock. I mean personality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 19551

Still no verification.

I'm thinking that this is a total LARP :lul:

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, Mewton and Deleted member 9670
I mean 100% LARP but really funny nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Deleted member 9670