Hey guys I have clearly not started looksmaxing yet I am skinny fat and not at all looksmaxxed I wanted to know how can I fix my assymetry in general.

Ajjubhai

Ajjubhai

Iron
Screenshot 2024 04 02 22 26 00 01 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, Sushifart, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
Man I am not a Hindu are you retarded chico npc my name is Ali I ain't cow dung muncher you onlyfans cultured bastard
ah you're a goat fucker lol ok, you live in london by any chance ?

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
youve been slacking bad man, answer to your q is you cant, asymmetry can be effectively fixed without surgery and your curry ass doesnt have the balls nor the money for it
Don't worry about the money part bro 😂 but make sure your sister ain't using onlyfans to pay the bills help her barret npc barret don't know about your existence

Don't worry about the money part bro 😂 but make sure your sister ain't using onlyfans to pay the bills help her barret npc barret don't know about your existence
💀nice but i dont have a sister

ah you're a goat fucker lol ok, you live in london by any cha
Nigga I don't live in London and you onlyfans cultured peace of shit your future wife getting banged at the moment worry about that chico npc

Jfl at your grammar holy fuck, you write the same way a shit skin talks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and maxxmclooks
Nigga I don't live in London and you onlyfans cultured peace of shit your future wife getting banged at the moment worry about that chico npc
Pussy, youre some skinny fat paki kid living in London I guarantee, stop being a bitch and let’s meet up

• +1
Jfl at your grammar holy fuck, you write the same way a shit skin talks
Bro I don't care about English lol I know three languages technically 4 and English the worst language that I know which has no depth and no logic i don't even respect this language what do you expect me to talk like Shakespeare get a life man and talk about your pfp

• JFL
Bro I don't care about English lol I know three languages technically 4 and English the worst language that I know which has no depth and no logic i don't even respect this language what do you expect me to talk like Shakespeare get a life man and talk about your pfp
You’re such a fucking pussy lmao, come meet me in London and let’s have a chat, don’t lie about not living here

Pussy, youre some skinny fat paki kid living in London I guarantee, stop being a bitch and let’s meet up
Get a life man you want to meet up a random guy on an incel forum how lonely are you man ???

bitchass dont even talk about logic JFL

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
bitchass dont even talk about logic JFL
bro apparently knows 4 languages but doesn't know the writing and grammar rules of one of the easiest languages in the world.

Get a life man you want to meet up a random guy on an incel forum how lonely are you man ???
why don't you come and call me an npc irl then bitch boy

Cause I care less about it don't you get it low IQ retard??
should be easy if you are so "high IQ" lmao i guarantee you've never taken a properly administrated IQ test

should be easy if you are so "high IQ" lmao i guarantee you've never taken a properly administrated IQ test
Man this is the thing which I can confidently boast about - I have given it and got 130 also was one of the topper in science you won't get it npc your life don't matter anyways

Man this is the thing which I can confidently boast about - I have given it and got 130 also was one of the topper in science you won't get it npc your life don't matter anyways
130 on an online test is 115 on a proper one at best

130 on an online test is 115 on a proper one at best
I have yet to give on paper idk if there is much difference I would like to know and I would be happy at 115 tbh it's above average anyways.

I have yet to give on paper idk if there is much difference I would like to know and I would be happy at 115 tbh it's above average anyways.
115 is midwit tier, the most prone to the dunning-kruger effect, and you already exhibit signs of that like no one i've ever met in my life

Sperms are sperms no matter what and your dad clearly wasted one
"topper of science" yet doesn't know more than one sperm is involved during fertility, it's 1 that gets to the egg but billions as a whole get sent

"topper of science" yet doesn't know more than one sperm is involved during fertility, it's 1 that gets to the egg but billions as a whole get sent
Lol i told you that you won't get it npc lol by one sperm i meant the sperm that got into the egg which is you man you are dumb

Lol i told you that you won't get it npc lol by one sperm i meant the sperm that got into the egg which is you man you are dumb
you didn't specify shit, also fix your horrendous grammar

you didn't specify shit, also fix your horrendous grammar
Ok I will and fix my grammer and smart people would get what I said use your brain and fix your npc life man your profile tells that you have no existence you are a chico fan that's your life

Ok I will and fix my grammer and smart people would get what I said use your brain and fix your npc life man your profile tells that you have no existence you are a chico fan that's your life
you've said the same thing 5 times now, you sound like a broken record, stinky brownoid parrot I live rent free in your dalit brain

whats the sense of rotting here and dont doing anything for your looks :feelswhy: