Hey guys I have clearly not started looksmaxing yet I am skinny fat and not at all looksmaxxed I wanted to know how can I fix my assymetry in general.

Ajjubhai

Ajjubhai

Iron
Screenshot 2024 04 02 22 26 00 01 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, Sushifart, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
leave the forum it's over no "looksmaxxing" will make you better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RTLBbc, SeriousAscension, Salted_Salty and 4 others
this guy is the next sean opry

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty and maxxmclooks
leave the forum it's over no "looksmaxxing" will make you better
Bro don't think that I am newcel it's been almost 3 years it's just that I was lazy to start looksmaxing to put actual work

Bro don't think that I am newcel it's been almost 3 years it's just that I was lazy to start looksmaxing to put actual work
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, backtothesewers, Salted_Salty and 1 other person
Lol your assymetry is far more severe than mine i think you should also ask the same question for yourself
assymetry is a cope for dalits like you to lean on, it's jova

Lol asymmetry should be more in photos. Anyways the beard isn’t doing you any good.
Man ngl I have got compliments for it bro I am still young with age it will get better and the thing is incels here don't answer the actual questions

Man ngl I have got compliments for it bro I am still young with age it will get better and the thing is incels here don't answer the actual questions
Complement from males don’t count

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Why would you npc chico don't know you exist and you are using his pics man have some self respect you simp
u dont even know the origin behind my pfp nigga, so quit yapping penjut

u dont even know the origin behind my pfp nigga, so quit yapping penjut
Origin behind your pfp lol most likely there is a sub 5 behind it why would anyone use someone else's pic wtf

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Origin behind your pfp lol most likely there is a sub 5 behind it why would anyone use someone else's pic wtf
lmao first of all i defiantly mog your brown pajeet ass into gandys heaven and back and second of all no, lmao its cuz i used to larp as mr house for ages and then one day one of my mates made that pfp for me since i started talking about bp shit a lot

lmao first of all i defiantly mog your brown pajeet ass into gandys heaven and back and second of all no, lmao its cuz i used to larp as mr house for ages and then one day one of my mates made that pfp for me since i started talking about bp shit a lot
Your friends like you bro npc moment

even worse youve been slacking here for 3yrs💀 its over man

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
my pfp was chico and now it's a meme don't let this dalit think he done anything
jfl @ this dalit cow dung muncher who thinks anyone cares about his opinions

• +1
Reactions: Axii
jfl @ this dalit cow dung muncher who thinks anyone cares about his opinions
Bro I ain't cow dung muncher lol not one of them but you cared about my opinion don't lie to yourself man have some self respect why you changed pfp so fast .

Bro I ain't cow dung muncher lol not one of them but you cared about my opinion don't lie to yourself man have some self respect why you changed pfp so fast .
i didnt change my pfp retard

I told you I didn't put in any work I was lazy man if you can't answer just fuck off from here
youve been slacking bad man, answer to your q is you cant, asymmetry can be effectively fixed without surgery and your curry ass doesnt have the balls nor the money for it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Oh that was another chico npc but how can you blame me lol you npcs are hard to differentiate and man don't you think I have insulted you enough now ??
Saar you ar de en pee see vhy u redeem bloody cow dung shiva bastard

Attachments

• mmm-cow-dung-cake-v0-4ky5w5zqzhi81.webp
    mmm-cow-dung-cake-v0-4ky5w5zqzhi81.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 0