hey guys ugly indian here, sub 1. tell me what surgeries i need to ascend to chad. only the small ones.

Die dumb fuck. Why would I lie about looking like him to curry on internet
Lol
why are incels like u always on roids, calm the fuck down. Chill out.

Oh ok then bro.
im sorry tbh lets not fight. I just wanted him to feel better but u are right. For him and his death tier pheno its just not happening. Moneymaxxing will do best for him. I agree with u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
im sorry tbh lets not fight. I just wanted him to feel better but u are right. For him and his death tier pheno its just not happening. Moneymaxxing will do best for him. I agree with u
Yeah and trust me it’s better if he spends the money he will spend on surgeries on other things I hate this surgery stuff just tell this nigga he looks like an average curry and it’s over for Indians in canada like with that money he could travel to Mexico learn Arabic or do some shit that will add meaning to his life lol

ok, but if you look good why r u here
Many people look good who are here lol. I despite feminism and I possess strong mysoygnistic ideas

Not ugly just not attractive. Major distinction

Ugly means physically displeasant to look at not attractive means just not attractive it's a big difference and you could probably get a ltn maybe some human girl that's like you know niche

Ur not sub 1 but you are like sub 3.3psl ish

How tall and fitness level?

Yeah and trust me it’s better if he spends the money he will spend on surgeries on other things I hate this surgery stuff just tell this nigga he looks like an average curry and it’s over for Indians in canada like with that money he could travel to Mexico learn Arabic or do some shit that will add meaning to his life lol
i agree, its not over for all curries but for the refugees in calgary it is, they suffer from shit tier phenos. OP, i think you should adopt a redpill mindset as pacinocels, surgery isnt worth the money as it wont ascend you.

Ugly means physically displeasant to look at not attractive means just not attractive it's a big difference and you could probably get a ltn maybe some human girl that's like you know niche

gaslighting

hes below average even for a curry, jfl hes in canada too

• +1
Reactions: Lynx and Deleted member 20848
i agree, its not over for all curries but for the refugees in calgary it is, they suffer from shit tier phenos. OP, i think you should adopt a redpill mindset as pacinocels, surgery isnt worth the money as it wont ascend you.
Exactly lol I fucking laugh at curries who think they have a chance with women lol you are despised by them they literally (foids) don’t even look twice at white normies and yet you Indians think you have a chance lmao

hes below average even for a curry, jfl hes in canada too
Surgery is mostly cope if you don’t have any major flaws. You either look good or not. And if you look bad don’t fucking rope. Be a monster. Develop yourself your mindset and be a toxic women hater or go er (in rdr2)

i know im ugly, most of you guys mog me to death, hell even the whole forum. and obviously im not dumb, i need surgeries to ascend cause of my indian genes. ik. so i please give me the best advice so i can enjoy the future life.
Dalit phenotype but has good potential if lean I feel like you have good dravidian bones, could be easily HTN in India if leanmaxxed even with that dalit pheno

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
you look kinda hawaiian tbh
except in that show vagene "smile.png" pic
you need to lose weight. once you lose weight you can come back
for all we know you could be ramirez under all that fat jfl

just leanmax bro

i know im ugly, most of you guys mog me to death, hell even the whole forum. and obviously im not dumb, i need surgeries to ascend cause of my indian genes. ik. so i please give me the best advice so i can enjoy the future life.
I'd place you as a heavy ltn/light mtn. You have a good smile and fairly high appeal hair. Lean out a bit and you could be pushing htn. You won't know until your lean though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and 5footsix56
Don't need any surgery brother. You just need to lose a lot of body fat & take proper care of your skin.

i already know losing weight wont do anything honestly, you can see by my face.
yes, you are ugly right now, but losing weight will surely help. your facial growth seems to be at least OK even without looking at your side. some softmaxes that could help besides it are castor oil/minox/latisse for eyebrows/eyelashes.

surgery-wise i am pretty sure you dont need bimax because you dont look really recessed. so i would maybe consider rhinoplasty, genioplasty, and implants/fillers. do NOT obsess over surgeries before you lose weight though

ur fat asf but u mog 99% indians on this forum. probably htn in south india (they like fat dudes ive heard)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22191 and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and rand anon
ur fat asf but u mog 99% indians on this forum.
no he doesn‘t jfl. Inspite of the meme, this forum is actually full of high psl curries, like yourself, who don’t make their faces public

probably htn in south india (they like fat dudes ive heard)
I’ve never heard this shit jfl, @BrahminBoss this true?? Lifefuel for fatmaxxers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
yes, you are ugly right now, but losing weight will surely help. your facial growth seems to be at least OK even without looking at your side. some softmaxes that could help besides it are castor oil/minox/latisse for eyebrows/eyelashes.

surgery-wise i am pretty sure you dont need bimax because you dont look really recessed. so i would maybe consider rhinoplasty, genioplasty, and implants/fillers. do NOT obsess over surgeries before you lose weight though
thanks guys appreciate the good feedback

Not gonna gaslight you little nigga, you are Indian and autistic and autistic enough to have discovered this website so ITS OVER. Commit to Islam, keep a clean sex record of no slays (0) and pray for a good wife. Try to find a different meaning in life now. Be masculine and develop a redpill based mindset
aight bud. respect your point of view.

u arent ugly ugly. You look like a somali druglord. Serious looksmaxxing and surgery is needed. Cut off all social connections, first ascend and come back
aight bud, respect it.

cope he needs surgery muh islam muh good wife. Im not gaslighting him. If he doesnt get surgery its over. OP you need to starvemaxx for a month. Don't eat any food at all water only
honestly, you are the only person whos right.

I'd place you as a heavy ltn/light mtn. You have a good smile and fairly high appeal hair. Lean out a bit and you could be pushing htn. You won't know until your lean though
im thinkin about pushin high tier normie in my high school years tho, then use surgery to look like zarios balanos.

yea had some girls drooling over me but it were indians ;-;

u arent ugly ugly. You look like a somali druglord. Serious looksmaxxing and surgery is needed. Cut off all social connections, first ascend and come back
list me the surgeries i need i get it its hard to cause of the fat but you can see some facial incorrections.

Shut the fuck up you don’t know shit about me. If you are a curry like this nigger you are below us-me in every aspect of life lol
question tho if you are delon level, you shouldnt be getting rejected or you are living in an environment where theres only gigachads and gigastacies

muh alain delon, you dont look like alain delon. Surgery can save a currycel, it cant save turbomanlets though
surgery is an extremely powerfool looksmaxxing method.

• +1
no he doesn‘t jfl. Inspite of the meme, this forum is actually full of high psl curries, like yourself, who don’t make their faces public
tbh i always thought brahmin and tpp were 99% indians here. i am the 1%. ignore the math.
I’ve never heard this shit jfl, @BrahminBoss this true?? Lifefuel for fatmaxxers
being fat = wealth in traditional circles.

you can be 4/10 tops

a

rn or just after leanmaxxing.
meh.. leanmaxxing wont make that much difference.. but yea i mean maxxed out face... youre already almost your maxxed out version tho

meh.. leanmaxxing wont make that much difference.. but yea i mean maxxed out face... youre already almost your maxxed out version tho
knew it lmao surgery is the only ascension i hate my old self thinking that i could be chad with just leanmaxxing.

question tho if you are delon level, you shouldnt be getting rejected or you are living in an environment where theres only gigachads and gigastacies
I live in a country where females have more standards than a high tier government job application

I am an Indian and i just did looksmax basics losing weight etc. Do that your good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
it's so over for you lmao

just focus on building a fulfilling life in something other than looks

• +1
it's so over for you lmao

just focus on building a fulfilling life in something other than looks
thats why im surgerymaxxing lol, my psl is the worst bud. good thing you mog me to death so i can know what to improve on.

thats why im surgerymaxxing lol, my psl is the worst bud. good thing you mog me to death so i can know what to improve on.
surgery can only do so much
I'm gonna get rhinoplasty too tho, I'm not dravidian but I'm Indian so my oheno might hold me back abit