hey guys ugly indian here, sub 1. tell me what surgeries i need to ascend to chad. only the small ones.

U look bengali as fuck,
Are from the mountain area or bengal/north east or South East india

Exactly lol I fucking laugh at curries who think they have a chance with women lol you are despised by them they literally (foids) don’t even look twice at white normies and yet you Indians think you have a chance lmao
i have major flaws. curry genes have flaws which can be classified in the "major category" for example: big nose, small chin, short ramus, upper eyelid exposure, scleral show.. for pheno taking care of my skin will be enough because my dad is white and my mom is the same pheno as me. lightskin brown is enough cause let me tell you light skin brown along with curly hair, dark eyebrows, and dark eyelashes is a deadly combo. only thing im missing are bones and a good nose. thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
surgery can only do so much
I'm gonna get rhinoplasty too tho, I'm not dravidian but I'm Indian so my oheno might hold me back abit
wish you luck and listen no need to worry about the pheno if you pass 8-8.2 in looks scale women will drool over you. obviously white people will have more luck but still you will get to live the life of an indian wattpad character.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
U look bengali as fuck,
Are from the mountain area or bengal/north east or South East india
lets not talk about that, im ugly and its time to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn