hey how are u doing

j1gga

j1gga

IT WAS ALWAYS OVER
Joined
Dec 27, 2025
Posts
2,913
Reputation
5,562
im lvling up my social skills
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan, mxl4chi1 and voks
hiiii
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and voks
i feel uncomfortable
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutistKhan and j1gga
b
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
im in pain all the time
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and j1gga
im lvling up my social skills
Im living in hell at and I have a final exam in 9 months that will decide my fate and whether I live in hell or ultra hell
 
  • +1
Reactions: j1gga
i constantly feel miserable mentally but phys im okay and wbu? why?
does your mental pain never turn physical? like chest pain
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and j1gga
Im living in hell at and I have a final exam in 9 months that will decide my fate and whether I live in hell or ultra hell
im done with it and im in uni now:love:
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
does your mental pain never turn physical? like chest pain
nah not really
only phys thing is feeling like im gonna cry and feeling a lump in the throat
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and AutistKhan

Similar threads

nxxpes
Replies
8
Views
66
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
slaviccartfiend
Replies
0
Views
48
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
Thodian
Discussion Hey
Replies
15
Views
64
astatin
astatin
F
Replies
13
Views
65
alurmo
alurmo
Verdams mum
Replies
0
Views
22
Verdams mum
Verdams mum

Users who are viewing this thread

  • m4n_s0ry
Back
Top