j1gga
IT WAS ALWAYS OVER
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2025
- Posts
- 2,914
- Reputation
- 5,576
im lvling up my social skills
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
do u think girls feel the samei feel uncomfortable
dependsdo u think girls feel the same![]()
good niggaim lvling up my social skills
True dat
girlies love their 2.5 psl king
phys?im in pain all the time
both mental and physicalphys?
i constantly feel miserable mentally but phys im okay and wbu? why?both mental and physical![]()
Im living in hell at and I have a final exam in 9 months that will decide my fate and whether I live in hell or ultra hellim lvling up my social skills
does your mental pain never turn physical? like chest paini constantly feel miserable mentally but phys im okay and wbu? why?
im done with it and im in uni nowIm living in hell at and I have a final exam in 9 months that will decide my fate and whether I live in hell or ultra hell
Where are you fromim done with it and im in uni now![]()
nah not reallydoes your mental pain never turn physical? like chest pain
east europeWhere are you from
Hell, I hate my spawn pointeast europe
wbu
what is itHell, I hate my spawn point
Idk mateim lvling up my social skills