Hgh and no height growth

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
Average igf1 while on hgh is 1100,estrodial of 13 because of ai,1,5 years later on and off and almost no growth,plates xrayed and open but still no growth😭

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Clavicular, raleqtambrobret and 7 others
Average igf1 while on hgh is 1100,estrodial of 13 because of ai,1,5 years later on and off and almost no growth,plates xrayed and open but still no growth😭
how much money spent monthly?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular, Funnyunenjoyer1 and Vanilla
u had some threads where u said u grew
how much did u grow finally?

At this point your shit was probably bunk. There were people who did only hgh alone and grew more than you in less than a year

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Funnyunenjoyer1
At this point your shit was probably bunk. There were people who did only hgh alone and grew more than you in less than a year
Are you retarded

• +1
Reactions: callisto
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and STUPIDREFEREES
Thx for valuable input. Will never waste on hgh in my 20s

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
weird how it didnt even grow ur facial bones or cartilage during this time though

U eating properly? aka nutrient maxxing and calorie surplus?

same bro stop now

When will ppl understand HGH will only take you to your genetic limit heightwise, blasting it when already at your peak height will just make your soft tissue bigger and ogre, slight jaw gains but thats it. If anything the growth that you receive from it will probably come later in life without it. except if you have a disorder

• +1
Reactions: zura and PsychoDsk
When will ppl understand HGH will only take you to your genetic limit heightwise, blasting it when already at your peak height will just make your soft tissue bigger and ogre, slight jaw gains but thats it. If anything the growth that you receive from it will probably come later in life without it. except if you have a disorder
There is no genetic height limit

$4000 for a 3 month supply of pharma grade HGH or cope boyo

There is no genetic height limit
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: shogrim
As i said multiple times

Higher hgh dont equals more GROWTH

The growth process of the body is much more deeply complex , do you think increasing a single hormone will cause you to grow more?

T H I N K

• +1
Reactions: Osie, mathis, Newday*V3 and 2 others
As i said multiple times

Higher hgh dont equals more GROWTH

The growth process of the body is much more deeply complex , do you think increasing a single hormone will cause you to grow more?

T H I N K
Stop the cope

eat more high glymemic food

Exercise + megadose magnesium and vitamine b5 so you body can USE this food

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Osie, PsychoDsk and MTMM
well sometimes it wont happen

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MTMM
autist that cant read
Alright i tried to help you

But nahh you decide to be like mean and angry, idk man if you wanna behave like that i am not gonma stop you

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
You source might be scamming you
You probably bought fake hgh LOLOL

Idiot
this relived my pain that there is nothing i can do and i can keep my money and stress levels low instead of wasting money on fake hgh

Alright i tried to help you

But nahh you decide to be like mean and angry, idk man if you wanna behave like that i am not gonma stop you
a person that cant read the first sentence