HGH cope?

MaximumCope

MaximumCope

Iron
I’ve seen many people who have said that it works, while some people say that it’s just cope. I’m debating to get it or not.

it's cope

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 51465

This Guy definitely used HGH, and he grewed his right hand longer than his left at the age 47. He trained only his right hand for 2 years and it appeared longer, it wasn't like that before. But the Fact that he put So Much Stress on his Bones, without Stress on your Bones they won't grow no Matter how much HGH you'll use. After you apply stress on your bones, when they heal they will become thicker and bigger. HGH just makes Bone Growing much faster. But again HGH can Be Dangerous. Do it on your Own Risk. You must consult Professional Doctor

This Guy definitely used HGH, and he grewed his right hand longer than his left at the age 47. He trained only his right hand for 2 years and it appeared longer, it wasn't like that before. But the Fact that he put So Much Stress on his Bones, without Stress on your Bones they won't grow no Matter how much HGH you'll use. After you apply stress on your bones, when they heal they will become thicker and bigger. HGH just makes Bone Growing much faster. But again HGH can Be Dangerous. Do it on your Own Risk. You must consult Professional Doctor

what do you mean dangerous? what have been some side effects of people taking it?

Why do you use caps like that are you autistic

what do you mean dangerous? what have been some side effects of people taking it?
I have a friend he's Professional Bodybuilder and he said that he know lots of guys who used HGH, some of them got Cancers, some Diabet. Also HGH can cause Hair Loss

I’ve seen many people who have said that it works, while some people say that it’s just cope. I’m debating to get it or not.
Only use hgh with insulin, insulin shouldn’t be hard to get so use both and you’ll grow if plates are open

You are autistic. You cope. Retarded dyslexic kid.
Room Temperature IQ Copecel. Extreme Over for you. Just tell everybody that you are fuckin Lazy and Autitstic AF. Lmao retarded Autist

Last edited:
Again, you used caps like that, like a 1st grader. You are 3'2. It's not over for me.
I'm almost 6'2, so Cope. You won't prove that it's Cap with your Low IQ Brain from your Subhuman Parents. Extreme over for your Cope