Hgh guide(Not Heightmaxxing)

ChadsAreCool

ChadsAreCool

Silver
Everyone is obsessed with hgh for heightmaxxing which is a meme at this point :lul:.
We can still use hgh to looxmax. All celebs use it so why can’t we?
What we gotta do is inject 2 iu of PHARMA hgh(genotropin, humatrope, norditrophin, onnitrope.) ED.
Benefits include: better skin, better hair, nails, stronger bones, increased wh body protein synthesis, better mood, slight frame growth, faster healing/recovery.

Where to buy pharma hgh? Go to thinksteriods(mesorx) go to steriod underground. You can find sellers selling genotropin as low as 99 dollars for 36 iu goquick pen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive, PubertyMaxxer, AscendingHero and 2 others
Another retarded greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, PubertyMaxxer, RoundHouse and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, PubertyMaxxer, RoundHouse and 2 others
"inject 2iu HGH"

You are better of taking mk677 at this point jfl

• +1
Reactions: Win, TeenAscender and PubertyMaxxer
paying thousands a month for "better skin" or "better nails" is the most down bad thing i've ever heard. Get a skincare routine and visit a salon like a normal person, stop being autistic, greycel

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, PubertyMaxxer, AscendingHero and 1 other person
"inject 2iu HGH"

You are better of taking mk677 at this point jfl
Your a retard, comparing mk677 to pharma gh. Have you ever even tried either two compounds?

paying thousands a month for "better skin" or "better nails" is the most down bad thing i've ever heard. Get a skincare routine and visit a salon like a normal person, stop being autistic, greycel
You haven’t tried real hgh dumbass nigga.

Your a retard, comparing mk677 to pharma gh. Have you ever even tried either two compounds?
How am i a retard when mk677 makes you release 2 - 3 IU of growth hormone daily

if you wanna inject go for 4iu at least, also you just told people to buy fake hgh on some shady website jfl

Jfl OP has negative IQ

the only reason to use HGH is for growth plates and thickening of the bones 10 - 20IU should be injected, if you are poor and cant afford to inject that much then forget about HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and PubertyMaxxer
How am i a retard when mk677 makes you release 2 - 3 IU of growth hormone daily

if you wanna inject go for 4iu at least, also you just told people to buy fake hgh on some shady website jfl
Your doomed :lul:

HGH is pro aging and not anti aging.

This

If you are paying for HGH and not heightmaxxing, you are wasting hundreds of dollars when roids or mk677, and lifestyle softmaxxes would be more effective. Also JFL at spending 100 dollars for 36 ius when Chinese generics are legit 3 times cheaper smh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
If you are paying for HGH and not heightmaxxing, you are wasting hundreds of dollars when roids or mk677, and lifestyle softmaxxes would be more effective. Also JFL at spending 100 dollars for 36 ius when Chinese generics are legit 3 times cheaper smh
Ok, use your ratpiss then. Ascending ain’t cheap:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
incels.wiki/w/HGH

you will just get bigger hands, bigger feet, giant head and maybe even diabetes

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
incels.wiki/w/HGH

you will just get bigger hands, bigger feet, giant head and maybe even diabetes
Thats called acromegaly and will only happen at huge abusive dosages like rich piana did. Op is talking about 2iu which is a bit more than a normal young adult is producing.