Hgh help ( High Iq users only )

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Joined
May 14, 2023
Posts
2,966
Reputation
2,198
so I have enough money to afford about 5 months of 5 ui a day on hgh, but I am wondering if it’s better to mix with peptides /igf will have less time though like prob 3 months if I get other stuf, so is it worth it to mix for less time or just hgh for longer
 
Idk i don t know woah ned flanders simpsons ktlc5ib6xkfroc7x
 
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, 2023cel and bloomercel
ion kno cuh ya feel me
 
1688587829943
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Osie and LooksThinker
so I have enough money to afford about 5 months of 5 ui a day on hgh, but I am wondering if it’s better to mix with peptides /igf will have less time though like prob 3 months if I get other stuf, so is it worth it to mix for less time or just hgh for longer
Can volufiline lift up the eyes and the eye corner and give you a Pct?
 

Similar threads

Canni
Replies
11
Views
108
Canni
Canni
A
Replies
4
Views
42
ATCOLD
ATCOLD
Canni
Replies
3
Views
46
fattofat
fattofat
REL203
Replies
1
Views
46
fattofat
fattofat
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
13
Views
122
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top