Hgh is cure for everything

How much would a months 7IUs run me?
So for 200ius (approx 7ius for 30 days) my rates are 500 dollars (us) or 380 pounds (uk). It's all been 3rd party tested and certificates can be provided. (These prices include shipping/insurance)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Bitchwhipper2
So for 200ius (approx 7ius for 30 days) my rates are 500 dollars (us) or 380 pounds (uk). It's all been 3rd party tested and certificates can be provided. (These prices include shipping/insurance)
Too broke :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
How long did it take for you to notice the effects of hunger and sleep was it immediately?
On my second day injecting, the effects go away like a week after your last injection

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
This thread is clown tier it won’t save an incel with tiny little bones making him a mogger. At best make him below average.
An incel with tiny bones becoming only below average is massive

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16220
I guess you are right. I have HGH and have used it and realized the sides are kind of brutal (I used 10 IU daily as long as I could afford it) but I feel like to see any big changes you would need to use a ton for a long time. Like at least 5-10 IU daily for at least 6 months. Which would cost probably $200-$300 a month if you were using generic HGH. Not too expensive actually but also the side effect of facial bloat was definitely prominent for me and kind of shitty.
Yeah. Hghmaxxing is only really affordable to richcels or GigaFrugalCels.

$200 - $300 is way too low tbh. Rich pianas 20IU of gh daily netted him a cost at around $2000 per month which was bought from HIV selling their prescribed GH for cheap :lul:

You could gamble by buying alibaba GH and prolly get some random blackmarket shit tier GH which would just enlarge your organs and give you acromegaly

Or you could go as cheap as possible and do mk 677, gaba (if its legit), l argnine + hit cardio and sleepmaxx, + some other bullshit copes and possibly get the equivalent of 6 IUs at absolute most for around the prices of $80 monthly

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and AscendingHero
HGH is god’s nectar

Intermittent fasting everyday + keto or low carb will raise hgh a lot.

Intermittent fasting everyday + keto or low carb will raise hgh a lot.
Already skinny enough. Im not doing any form of fasting.

I already look like an anorexic jew from auschwitz :feelsrope:

@Mriske did your dick grow in length / girth ?

Manlet and + open growth pl8s? Brb hghmaxx

Framecel, skinny wirsts or small ribcagd? Brb hghmaxx

Skullcel? Brb hghmaxx

Dickcel? Brb hghmaxx

Weakcel? Brb hghmaxx

Shitty beard? Brb hghmaxx

Receding hairline? Brb hghmaxx

High pitched voice? Brb hghmaxx

If you got enough dough you can ez acsend using hgh tbh

Ogremaxxing is legit for all richcels over 5'11:ogre:
I am 20 years old, I stopped developing. Too late to hghmaxx :feelswhy:

I am 20 years old, I stopped developing. Too late to hghmaxx :feelswhy:
Everything i posted will develop with gh (maybe not dick or voice) but the rest.

Rich pianas wrists grew 0.75 inches on gh

His head grew, his feet grew, his hands grew, the facial bones grew,

Rich Piana was probably using pharma grade shit simply because he could afford it. Also the generics in this day and age are literally almost as good depending on source as actual pharma grade. Just 1/7th the price.

And I’ve used mk677 and don’t believe in the other shit honestly. Mk677 isn’t worth the absolutely fucking ridiculous facial bloat it gives. Sure it would be dope if it just made you hungry and gave you slightly elevated GH levels, but no, it gives you moon face as if you ate a pound of sushi the day before.
Mk 25mg + 5mg cjc weekly and huperzine is equivalent to a formiddable hgh dose tbh

Ima get a job and try that

want to change your facial bones and frame? increlex my friend

How costly is it and what's the dosage per day for heightmaxxing?
Just asking and i know how to avoid hyper+hypo glycemia on it.
And can I get in india?
the super soldier serum

How costly is it and what's the dosage per day for heightmaxxing?
Just asking and i know how to avoid hyper+hypo glycemia on it.
And can I get in india?
Depending on the place is very expensive, the dosage for height i think its 50mcg in two doses per day of 25 mcg if im not mistaken but i dont know exactly , its a different dose from bodybuilding,

Skullcel? Brb hghmaxx

Dickcel? Brb hghmaxx

Weakcel? Brb hghmaxx

It's a shame its so expensive

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Skullcel? Brb hghmaxx

Dickcel? Brb hghmaxx

Weakcel? Brb hghmaxx

dude where to get HGH

*injects GH brewed by russians in a bathtub*
*dies of cancer 10 years later, has only daughters, gets acromegaly, is insane because of having a completely fucked up hormonal profile*
*is also broke because GH is expensive AF*
genius bro. let me just pin GH to grow a beard or get stronger instead of.. idk.. minoxidal or test?

Can i take gh while on adipex or should i get off adipex for fat loss?

Pretty sure Hgh balds you and acne but could be thinking of something else

Type 2 Diabetes and having oversized organs for the rest of your life? Brb bro

Dosent happen.
So many children are given hgh,none of them face this

The type 2 diabetes can be prevented by taking berberine 1-2 gram per day depending on hgh dose and eating less carbs and sugary foods

I already said take berberine and eat less carbs and sugars and monitor ur blood glucose everyday to make sure it's in normal range.
Just buy a blood glucose monitor,it's cheap

This happens because these children take HGH and don't do anything i mentioned above.
I like how I quoted an actual scientific study and your retort was "just trust me bro".

I was simply just stating how stupid OP's thread was. Obviously there are better methods for heightmaxxing.

do you cycle hgh like test or just take it forever? someone should make an ogremaxxing guide with reference to these substances (if there is one plz link)

I like how I quoted an actual scientific study and your retort was "just trust me bro".

I was simply just stating how stupid OP's thread was. Obviously there are better methods for heightmaxxing.
Studies are always changing,every now and then there are reviews and critiques coming out

Inject every other day in the morning and do fasted cardio for the fat loss benefits
“every other day”. inject it everyday for more benefits fucking pussey

*injects GH brewed by russians in a bathtub*
*dies of cancer 10 years later, has only daughters, gets acromegaly, is insane because of having a completely fucked up hormonal profile*
*is also broke because GH is expensive AF*
genius bro. let me just pin GH to grow a beard or get stronger instead of.. idk.. minoxidal or test?
shut ur mouth

...and Joe Rogan is still 5'5"

holy shit you're chargin a lot lmao, i buy 100 vials (iu per) of jintropin which is the highest quality hgh from china for $670

Users who are viewing this thread

Back