Hgh is life - bones are life

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
4BF00ED2 79B9 4A5C 8645 27794D3B95BC
This formula here determines your physical value in this world . doctors know this they don’t want you to have it. I was almost too late, but found this shithole site. anyways wish me luck boys

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 8869, Mewton and 17 others
Bones are destiny

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
Everyone needs to inject asap. Thinking about upping my dose to 7.5 iu.

• +1
Reactions: user47283, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, TurkishAscender, AscendingHero and 2 others
What is it good for

• +1
indeed hgh is legit but it is 2 late 4 me.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Edgar, AscendingHero and 2 others
How old are you?

Age?

Height, frame, facial bones, muscle, sleep, athletic ability, anti aging, possibly dick if combined with other techniques . Basically everything that matters
I dont want to get taller tho
And im 18 alsmost 19 too late I guess

I'm 23 JFL
Yeah the feeling of being too late sucks. I’d kill to go back in time
I dont want to get taller tho
And im 18 alsmost 19 too late I guess
Maybe not too late . I’m 16 almost 17 I have already reached my fathers height and have a good amount of hair, but the males in my family change a lot in 20s (bone wise), so I got some time

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, HighIQcel, Xander578 and 1 other person
Yeah the feeling of being too late sucks. I’d kill to go back in time

Maybe not too late . I’m 16 almost 17 I have already reached my fathers height and have a good amount of hair, but the males in my family change a lot in 20s (bone wise), so I got some time
bro 1 year is enough to grow crazy bones if you work out and inejct hgh

trust 1 year hgh during teens = ascension

it is the testosterone + hgh that creates big jaw and big cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and SoyGune
bro 1 year is enough to grow crazy bones if you work out and inejct hgh

trust 1 year hgh during teens = ascension

it is the testosterone + hgh that creates big jaw and big cheekbones
Yeah this is what I desperately need . Ive been grinding for money. Not gonna mess around with test at 17 though. In the summer as I’m blasting hgh I’m gonna be working out everyday lifting, sprints, swimming, Sleeping 10 hours every night, eating in a surplus, spiking insulin ,taking k2 as well . Studying endocrine system rn instead of doing hw... this is my last shot in this fucked world tbh . Also literally nobody blasts hgh before 16 they all start around 17 if they are early enough and they all seem to reap positive results

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and Chadelite
these incels are getting false hope.

growth hormone is ONE growth factor out of a DOZEN.

it isn't even what regulates growth, again, it's just a factor.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, TurkishAscender, currylightskin and 7 others
Does it work after growth has finished tho

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AscendingHero
You need both bones and skin (collagen)

Everything else in this life is cope

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
What do you mean by finished? When natty growth levels slow? When your growth plates fuse?
I mean when you are out of puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
maybe in conjunction with IGF-1, DHT, testosterone, flurbiprofen, high dose mk4 etc etc.
It doesn't guarantee you will get those cheekbones though. How your body changes/reacts to HGH is dependent on GENETICS.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel and mattzdeb

I’m farthest from incel. And I know it is only one factor . My expectations are not that high and I don’t even need hgh I just want to be in the 1% so I never have to worry about blackpills

Bro just tell me man; what should I take to maximize my MSE/MSDO Gains. It basically mimics puberty but at a arbitrary rate of 12 mms.

Bro just tell me man; what should I take to maximize my MSE/MSDO Gains. It basically mimics puberty but at a arbitrary rate of 12 mms.
I fucking told you already you utter retard, do you want me to fly over to wherever you live and break it down one by one? growth hormone, mk4 and flurbiprofen are the best things you can administrate exogenously.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and mattzdeb

So no chance to grow facial bones?

All depends on pubertal timing.

But you can ofc, we see this in patients with acromegaly, their craniofacial structure enlargens along with every bone in their body, even after puberty. But to emulate the IGF-1 scoring of these patients we'd have to be administrating upwards of 15-20iu's daily, which is absurd. Also, those with acromegaly are immune to the effect glucose has on GH secretion, meaning they are constantly producing GH.

I mean it's possible, but you'd need to get on it quick if you wanna see changes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Darkstrand
Nobody ever said that . Look at dyorotic’s facial bone hypothesis post. He’s just saying hgh is only one factor . I’ve seen facial bone growth just from using only supplements and eating insanely well to fuel the process.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Darkstrand
Nobody ever said that . Look at dyorotic’s facial bone hypothesis post. He’s just saying hgh is only one factor . I’ve seen facial bone growth just from using only supplements and eating insanely well to fuel the process.
Wdym by eating insanely well? What foods do you recommend?

I heard hgh will just accelerate growth plates. Can someone confirm

too late for me at 23

Isn't it possible to remodel bones with HGH in adulthood ?

What results/experienced have u noticed while being on HGH? Are u taking anything else besides that? Be detailed bro, im in puberty heavily considering getting on this

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
What results/experienced have u noticed while being on HGH? Are u taking anything else besides that? Be detailed bro, im in puberty heavily considering getting on this
hgh is a pipe dream for 99.9% of people because it's EXTREMELY expensive its like 100k for 1 inch of height alongside other side effects that come with it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
hgh is a pipe dream for 99.9% of people because it's EXTREMELY expensive its like 100k for 1 inch of height alongside other side effects that come with it
what are some of the side effects that come with it? U can buy illegal hgh for much cheaper, thinking abt getting unto peptides. I'm 5'11, and still have time, i just need bigger more robust bones

• +1
what are some of the side effects that come with it? U can buy illegal hgh for much cheaper, thinking abt getting unto peptides. I'm 5'11, and still have time, i just need bigger more robust bones
Acne, Kidney Disease, Cholesterol issues, other hormones go to wack, tumor formation, gyno, liver damage, enlarged heart (whole host of other issues that come with it)

there's a lot of shit that can go wrong in puberty if you take it tbh
that's why doctors barely ever use it unless special scenarios

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and AscendingHero
Acne, Kidney Disease, Cholesterol issues, other hormones go to wack, tumor formation, gyno, liver damage, enlarged heart (whole host of other issues that come with it)

FUCK, ig it's over for me then. Do you recommend taking anything puberty? Shit i just want to be taller and have better bones ARRGHHH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and volcelfatcel
FUCK, ig it's over for me then. Do you recommend taking anything puberty? Shit i just want to be taller and have better bones ARRGHHH
could take mk677 ratpiss from ali baba, but HGH even illegally is still very expensive although cheaper i guess

peptides to boost hgh production but height is all genetical, you're 5'11 anyways height is the least of your problems past 5'10 it's a game of FACE

• +1
could take mk677 ratpiss from ali baba, but HGH even illegally is still very expensive although cheaper i guess

peptides to boost hgh production but height is all genetical, you're 5'11 anyways height is the least of your problems past 5'10 it's a game of FACE
do peptides have the same sides as HGH?

• +1
thyroid hormones are as important if not more

@Niko @WadlowMaxxing @Henry_Gandy

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Lux and volcelfatcel
2nd growth spurt, ive seen so many fat guys with a stunted growth spurt go to the gym, start losing weight, their hgh and T increases and they grow into their twenties

• +1
2nd growth spurt, ive seen so many fat guys with a stunted growth spurt go to the gym, start losing weight, their hgh and T increases and they grow into their twenties
im already very lean, full on sixpack

@Niko @WadlowMaxxing @Henry_Gandy

Thoughts?
Most people won't recommend it either in puberty to retardcels in this forum but what do I know, if anyone in this forum has ACTUALLY taken it then i'd trust them but most people here have never taken hgh since it's too expensive

• +1
how do u improve those and why are they important?
sorry for cringe low effort thread i need to repost

• +1
im already very lean, full on sixpack
well its kinda like something to take advantage of if u used to be fat, it probably wont even work but ive seen it happen

• +1