Hgh is life - bones are life

This is typical black and white aspie thinking. The make-up of your bones is written in your genetic code. No amount of hgh will change that

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Most people won't recommend it either in puberty to retardcels in this forum but what do I know, if anyone in this forum has ACTUALLY taken it then i'd trust them but most people here have never taken hgh since it's too expensive
ik @Niko and @Henry_Gandy both have taken HGH dk about @WadlowMaxxing , both have noticed great results from both, so interesting to see what they have to say on the risk/reward

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
ik @Niko and @Henry_Gandy both have taken HGH dk about @WadlowMaxxing , both have noticed great results from both, so interesting to see what they have to say on the risk/reward
I guess it's dosage and individual reaction to it as well

some people might actually be much more risky to the side effects even with small doses
the geneticspill affects everything

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
You are pathetic
We're on a looksmaxx site for a reason, sick of the deaftist, nihilistic mentality regarding genes. Yes they matter, but if that was everything than why looksmaxx.

If @Amnesia and @Salludon haven't taught/inspired you than idk what will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
What results/experienced have u noticed while being on HGH? Are u taking anything else besides that? Be detailed bro, im in puberty heavily considering getting on this
Don’t consider just do it

1.5inch growth

• +1
@Niko @WadlowMaxxing @Henry_Gandy

Thoughts?
all true but over exaggerated & all depends on how much you use. Heart & thyroid growth are the main ones imo. Will hurt your longevity in general injecting the stuff is a trade off.

• +1
all true but over exaggerated & all depends on how much you use. Heart & thyroid growth are the main ones imo. Will hurt your longevity in general injecting the stuff is a trade off.
What is the ideal.dosage for getting gains while warding off these side effects?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
What is the ideal.dosage for getting gains while warding off these side effects?
right now I really don't think there is a perfect dose; my opinion on this stuff has been changing a lot as I keep learning. Definitely don't think everyone should be blasting like I was pushing a couple months ago.

Too late for me at 17?

Keep coping with hgh until you finally realize it also grows the midface, ears, nose and hips

Legit
Screenshot 20220214 014125

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787