HGH On the F**king Way

damn you are fag? stop obsessing with responding to me, you are clearly heartbroken you were kicked from the discord. You say I bark for you but you are always the one responding to me.

Daily reminder you are 6’2 on an incel forum so you must have 3PSL face or under.

HGH in studies only grew children 1-2” above predicted after MANY YEARS of treatment.

@TheEndHasNoEnd has the same wingspan as you he will take your head clean off retard
not even the slightest hint of a pixel, you ugly virgin butthurt loser

daily reminder that this is what you look like next to someone who is at least average height after using your shitty autistic "secret" heightmaxing stack, you permavirgin manlet pussy

Adln6eXy o

keep following me around like my abused loyal puppy and reporting my posts trying to get me banned. this is how I know I am living in your microscopic inbred skull rent free
Hqdefault

no stack or any amount of HGH in the world will save you. never forget that, you weak boned basement dwelling gaycuck. you are beyond any hope and you know it. we will continue to grow and use proven treatments while you rely on pseudoscience like the autistic pea-brained retard u is
Goodfellas

Image0

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
also what have been doing has been very successful so far, but ofc you have little clues
@GigaAscender I've Been Having Sex With @Schicksal345 , I Don't Mind Letting You Crush Her Pussy If I Can Crush Yours.
Have-Active-Date-Night-KYdatenight-ad-cbias-Health-Benefits-of-Sex.jpg

Got some decent (not the best but real domestic) 120ius of HGH on the way to me. Lets see if this shit really works it should arrive on Friday.
I think this will be my cycle...

2 iu's everyday for 10 days = 20 ius
3 iu's everyday for 20 days = 60 ius
4 ius everyday for 10 days = 40 ius
TOTAL = 120 ius
Total Days = 40 days

During this im looking to supplement other stuff which might boost the effectiveness of the HGH

Note: This isnt no chinese HGH which cost dirt poor chink money this is medium cost good quality HGH from a domestic steroid source in Canada which is very well known and vetted by many. If this HGH Doesnt give the greatest results im going to buy the best one possible lets hope my crypto portfolio stays booming :feelsgood::what:

Will post results probably weekly or every two weeks on here might even make a tiktok.
Also going to be working out like a muddafucker and fuck it ima bonesmash too....
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Will post pics and proof etc so no LARP
ahahahaha you're a fucking dwarf you can't even afford Pharma hgh
my 14 yo cousin mogs the fuck outta you
Image0

Last edited:
Got some decent (not the best but real domestic) 120ius of HGH on the way to me. Lets see if this shit really works it should arrive on Friday.
I think this will be my cycle...

2 iu's everyday for 10 days = 20 ius
3 iu's everyday for 20 days = 60 ius
4 ius everyday for 10 days = 40 ius
TOTAL = 120 ius
Total Days = 40 days

During this im looking to supplement other stuff which might boost the effectiveness of the HGH

Note: This isnt no chinese HGH which cost dirt poor chink money this is medium cost good quality HGH from a domestic steroid source in Canada which is very well known and vetted by many. If this HGH Doesnt give the greatest results im going to buy the best one possible lets hope my crypto portfolio stays booming :feelsgood::what:

Will post results probably weekly or every two weeks on here might even make a tiktok.
Also going to be working out like a muddafucker and fuck it ima bonesmash too....
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Will post pics and proof etc so no LARP
Don't it make your dick stop working?

@GigaAscender I've Been Having Sex With @Schicksal345 , I Don't Mind Letting You Crush Her Pussy If I Can Crush Yours.
Have-Active-Date-Night-KYdatenight-ad-cbias-Health-Benefits-of-Sex.jpg
So what does jerkin off do for ya? Any benefits?

HGH is not going to make you taller dude if you aren’t deficient. In kids who started at like 12-13 and blasted it for years the avg gain was 2”. You can expect maybe an extra 0.25” if you blast it at a bone age of around 15.

I ran up to 8 ius with a bone age of 14.4 for around 6 months (delayed puberty) did not grow significantly. I grew about 0.4” above a typical growth rate which could easily have been nothing. You aren’t going to grow an inch thats a pipe dream. GH was tested.

You are wasting $$ and probably too ‘high T’ to monitor your fasted blood glucose. You will become prediabetic, very bloated (GH makes you retain so much water, at above 4ius my face got closer to resembling a balloon after any sodium), and get minor fat loss and sleep/recovery benefits.
Cope

HGH abuse for example 20iu can make you reach acromegaly levels

which means it can make you grow in puberty if you inject 10 - 20iu daily