LifeFuel HGH On the F**king Way

sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
Got some decent (not the best but real domestic) 120ius of HGH on the way to me. Lets see if this shit really works it should arrive on Friday.
I think this will be my cycle...

2 iu's everyday for 10 days = 20 ius
3 iu's everyday for 20 days = 60 ius
4 ius everyday for 10 days = 40 ius
TOTAL = 120 ius
Total Days = 40 days

During this im looking to supplement other stuff which might boost the effectiveness of the HGH

Note: This isnt no chinese HGH which cost dirt poor chink money this is medium cost good quality HGH from a domestic steroid source in Canada which is very well known and vetted by many. If this HGH Doesnt give the greatest results im going to buy the best one possible lets hope my crypto portfolio stays booming :feelsgood::what:

Will post results probably weekly or every two weeks on here might even make a tiktok.
Also going to be working out like a muddafucker and fuck it ima bonesmash too....
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Will post pics and proof etc so no LARP
 
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
redfacccee said:
harvested from the pineal glands of aborted babies!
>2iu
>3iu
>4iu
u will literally experience nothing u retarded faggot
Thats why this is a test my friend...... lets see if this shit works if it does ive revolutionized this board
 
J

John124

Mage
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
766
Reputation
1,459
Time online
12d 18h 33m
Location
Canada


 
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
OldVirgin said:
Gj man, hope you end up looking like stallone in rocky
subhuman incel @subhuman incel
thx
 
Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Posts
673
Reputation
1,086
Time online
16d 19h 40m
Bonesmash with HGH? This is what I'm saying.

Document the results with pictures.
 
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
Sal said:
Bonesmash with HGH? This is what I'm saying.

Document the results with pictures.
gotcha if this shit works man oh man do you nigas owe me bigggg time
 
N1666

N1666

Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Posts
8,491
Reputation
14,033
Time online
60d 7h 24m
Location
Ingerland
Sal said:
Bonesmash with HGH? This is what I'm saying.

Document the results with pictures.
Bonesmash what
 
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
N1666 said:
Bonesmash what
ima do cheekones + jaw and chin what else ya rec
 
Celexawer

Celexawer

Hedonism is devastating🇵🇰
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Posts
920
Reputation
1,072
Time online
30d 19h 50m
sh.north_ said:
Will post results probably weekly or every two weeks on here might even make a tiktok.
Also going to be working out like a muddafucker and fuck it ima bonesmash too....
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Will post pics and proof etc so no LARP
Tag
 
Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Posts
673
Reputation
1,086
Time online
16d 19h 40m
sh.north_ said:
gotcha if this shit works man oh man do you nigas owe me bigggg time
This shit works Imma freak out.

I wanted someone to do bonesmash + anabolic steroids + supplementing K2 but everyone that does roids is too pussy to smash their bones jfl
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
2,184
Reputation
3,314
Time online
20d 1h 44m
Link me source
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
2,184
Reputation
3,314
Time online
20d 1h 44m
I think mk677 and CJC DAC would be better because IGF increase is alot better
 
SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Posts
1,437
Reputation
3,657
Time online
31d 9h 50m
Location
United-States
BearBoy said:
I think mk677 and CJC DAC would be better because IGF increase is alot better
no it isnt
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
2,184
Reputation
3,314
Time online
20d 1h 44m
SexuallyAbusive said:
no it isnt
Well go fuck yourself in the ass then

mk and CJC produce same pharma grade HGH also make more IGF
 
SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Posts
1,437
Reputation
3,657
Time online
31d 9h 50m
Location
United-States
BearBoy said:
Well go fuck yourself in the ass then

mk and CJC produce same pharma grade HGH also make more IGF
you can produce just as much if not more with cheaper generics you fucking retard
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
2,184
Reputation
3,314
Time online
20d 1h 44m
SexuallyAbusive said:
you can produce just as much if not more with cheaper generics you fucking retard
Not as same as mk and cjc dac combined
 
SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Posts
1,437
Reputation
3,657
Time online
31d 9h 50m
Location
United-States
BearBoy said:
Not as same as mk and cjc dac combined
incorrect

MK + CJC costs more than some generic brands of GH, produces less IGF-1 depending on doses. already did the calculations and I already know the exact stack youre referring to
 
Last edited:
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
2,184
Reputation
3,314
Time online
20d 1h 44m
SexuallyAbusive said:
incorrect

MK + CJC costs more than some generic brands of GH, produces less IGF-1 depending on doses. already did the calculations and I already know the exact stack youre referring to
Yes depending on doses

you would need like 10 IU of HGH dose to increase IGF same way as mk677 and CJC which is expensive
 
spain

spain

Balls of steel
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
726
Reputation
1,069
Time online
31d 18h 1m
40 days is nothing, the few things you will notice using hgh happen past the 6 month mark

hgh is like steroids, they are a marathon, not a sprint
 
SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Posts
1,437
Reputation
3,657
Time online
31d 9h 50m
Location
United-States
BearBoy said:
Yes depending on doses

you would need like 10 IU of HGH dose to increase IGF same way as mk677 and CJC which is expensive
it doesnt have to be "expensive." you're going off pharma when I mentioned generics.

like I said, I did the calculations. MK + CJC with the doses from the stack I posted above actually costs more than some generic GH. since MK + CJC are peptides, they also have a limit on how much IGF-1 you can naturally produce. with GH, you have full control of the potency. CJC also desensitizes.

already covered all this shit months ago:

TakaTeo said:
yes it is
no it isnt
 
Last edited:
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
BearBoy said:
Link me source
pm me ITS domestic canadian though but they prolly ship international for like 15 dollars more nice prices aswell also good roid collection but im not a roider
 
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
yeah definetly im thinking long term max 6 months if you go to long youll get kinda deformed
spain said:
40 days is nothing, the few things you will notice using hgh happen past the 6 month mark

hgh is like steroids, they are a marathon, not a sprint
 
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
you pin yoursrlf with some shitty CJC DAC 3 times a day plus i have two months worth of mk677 sitting around bc its fucking disjusting plus makes u a fat fuck some im waiting till like november to start taking that bc im tryna get lean asf rn before putting on muscle
BearBoy said:
I think mk677 and CJC DAC would be better because IGF increase is alot better
 
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
bro 10 IUS of hgh a fucking day will rot your organs in a month thats some body builder type shit you your taking 10 ius you prolly have some weak ass gh man max im taking is 4 well see this friday how i feel when it comes and i take it will post when it arrives
BearBoy said:
Yes depending on doses

you would need like 10 IU of HGH dose to increase IGF same way as mk677 and CJC which is expensive
 
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
bro ur tweakin:lul:
BearBoy said:
mk and CJC produce same pharma grade HGH also make more IGF
 
Chadakin

Chadakin

Arcanologist
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Posts
1,765
Reputation
3,200
Time online
36d 5h 0m
TakaTeo

TakaTeo

Amateur
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Posts
394
Reputation
389
Time online
4d 10h 40m
sh.north_ said:
bro 10 IUS of hgh a fucking day will rot your organs in a month thats some body builder type shit you your taking 10 ius you prolly have some weak ass gh man max im taking is 4 well see this friday how i feel when it comes and i take it will post when it arrives
no, top pro bodybuilders use 8-18 ius of gh which is what makes them "mutate" in such seemingly short amounts of time. proper insulin use and boatloads of good gh
 
Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Posts
7,508
Reputation
14,385
Time online
242d 6h 0m
spain said:
40 days is nothing, the few things you will notice using hgh happen past the 6 month mark

hgh is like steroids, they are a marathon, not a sprint
I experienced hgh side effects after a few days.
Got very lethargic and tired. Also faster heartbeat and dizzyness.
 
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
TakaTeo said:
no, top pro bodybuilders use 8-18 ius of gh which is what makes them "mutate" in such seemingly short amounts of time. proper insulin use and boatloads of good gh
yeah your right in that sense but 6 ius daily can fuck you up severly aswell its good to stay at 2-4 ius and maintain a low carb low sugar diet as to not fuck up and get diabetes
 
GigaAscender

GigaAscender

A day without maxxing is a day wasted...
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Posts
593
Reputation
622
Time online
15d 6h 45m
Location
UK
enjoy 0-1mm height growth in 40 days retard
 
TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Adept
Joined
Jul 31, 2021
Posts
159
Reputation
153
Time online
5d 11h 46m
BearBoy said:
Well go fuck yourself in the ass then

mk and CJC produce same pharma grade HGH also make more IGF
If you want to IGFmax, slin + HGH would be most effective
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
2,184
Reputation
3,314
Time online
20d 1h 44m
TrestIsBest said:
If you want to IGFmax, slin + HGH would be most effective
CJC dac combined with mk can literally get you to 800 even 1k
 
SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Posts
1,437
Reputation
3,657
Time online
31d 9h 50m
Location
United-States
GigaAscender said:
enjoy 0-1mm height growth in 40 days retard
^ hey op just so u know this retard started heightmaxing with some shitty "secret" cope stack and he's still 5'6



he's bitter about not being able to afford hgh so he puts down anyone else who tries to achieve the same goals

dont let that faggot demotivate you

you can PM me and ill tell you my results and time frame

BearBoy said:
CJC dac combined with mk can literally get you to 800 even 1k
you can achieve the exact same scores with generics which are cheaper than mk + cjc lol
 
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
SexuallyAbusive said:
^ hey op just so u know this retard started heightmaxing with some shitty "secret" cope stack and he's still 5'6

View attachment 1320839

he's bitter about not being able to afford hgh so he puts down anyone else who tries to achieve the same goals

dont let that faggot demotivate you

you can PM me and ill tell you my results and time frame


you can achieve the exact same scores with generics which are cheaper than mk + cjc lol
Thanks bro also you can tell who the broke copers are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was broke as SHIT last year man luckily this year got myself some nice money gains to afford this shit also ill pm you soon
 
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
GigaAscender said:
enjoy 0-1mm height growth in 40 days retard
Im not saying it will work, Im clearly saying its a test my bro....:lul::lul::lul:
 
GigaAscender

GigaAscender

A day without maxxing is a day wasted...
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Posts
593
Reputation
622
Time online
15d 6h 45m
Location
UK
SexuallyAbusive said:
^ hey op just so u know this retard started heightmaxing with some shitty "secret" cope stack and he's still 5'6

View attachment 1320839

he's bitter about not being able to afford hgh so he puts down anyone else who tries to achieve the same goals

dont let that faggot demotivate you

you can PM me and ill tell you my results and time frame


you can achieve the exact same scores with generics which are cheaper than mk + cjc lol
damn you are fag? stop obsessing with responding to me, you are clearly heartbroken you were kicked from the discord. You say I bark for you but you are always the one responding to me.

Daily reminder you are 6’2 on an incel forum so you must have 3PSL face or under.

HGH in studies only grew children 1-2” above predicted after MANY YEARS of treatment.

T @TheEndHasNoEnd has the same wingspan as you he will take your head clean off retard
 
GigaAscender

GigaAscender

A day without maxxing is a day wasted...
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Posts
593
Reputation
622
Time online
15d 6h 45m
Location
UK
SexuallyAbusive said:
^ hey op just so u know this retard started heightmaxing with some shitty "secret" cope stack and he's still 5'6

View attachment 1320839

he's bitter about not being able to afford hgh so he puts down anyone else who tries to achieve the same goals

dont let that faggot demotivate you

you can PM me and ill tell you my results and time frame


you can achieve the exact same scores with generics which are cheaper than mk + cjc lol
also what have been doing has been very successful so far, but ofc you have little clues
 
Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Posts
3,119
Reputation
2,482
Time online
80d 19h 57m
Sal said:
This shit works Imma freak out.

I wanted someone to do bonesmash + anabolic steroids + supplementing K2 but everyone that does roids is too pussy to smash their bones jfl
can do that but am also over 25 so results might not be optimal, androgens will do nothing for my bones right now at my age
 
sh.north_

sh.north_

Apprentice
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Posts
282
Reputation
226
Time online
4d 17h 0m
Location
Afghanistan
GigaAscender said:
damn you are fag? stop obsessing with responding to me, you are clearly heartbroken you were kicked from the discord. You say I bark for you but you are always the one responding to me.

Daily reminder you are 6’2 on an incel forum so you must have 3PSL face or under.

HGH in studies only grew children 1-2” above predicted after MANY YEARS of treatment.

T @TheEndHasNoEnd has the same wingspan as you he will take your head clean off retard
lemme in this discord
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top