HGH + roiding is the ultimate looksmax the cucked media hides.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Giannis Antetokounmpo Transformation

Look at how Giannis Antetokounmpo goes from a twig to a Tyrone. And that's most likely just athletes TRT combined with hgh abuse. HGH abuse is very common in the NBA, it's why LeBron has never had any injuries. Just screams how effective they are. However you still have to work if your on true TRT. True TRT is like 70 mgs a week. It is ONLY when you reach unnatural levels like the typical 500 to 600 mg of test cycle that you start to gain muscle without much effort. Depending on how one metabolized it, that dosage of test could put you at 6000 which is like 7 times higher than mine and I got tested at literally top 10% of natty t levels. .

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and 5 others
lmao damn even his facial structure changed, got a much wider jaw and bigger chin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
View attachment 1632137

Look at how Giannis Antetokounmpo goes from a twig to a Tyrone. And that's most likely just athletes TRT combined with hgh abuse. HGH abuse is very common in the NBA, it's why LeBron has never had any injuries. Just screams how effective they are. However you still have to work if your on true TRT. True TRT is like 70 mgs a week. It is ONLY when you reach unnatural levels like the typical 500 to 600 mg of test cycle that you start to gain muscle without much effort. Depending on how one metabolized it, that dosage of test could put you at 6000 which is like 7 times higher than mine and I got tested at literally top 10% of natty t levels. .
6000 ng/dl?

This is at 500-600 mg test/week ,right?

I have read that very high test can be bad,it can cause heart attacks,erythropoesis problems and other kidney problems,what do u think of this?

Are NBA players allowed to do Test and HGH during their NBA career?

Is it not tested?

6000 ng/dl?

This is at 500-600 mg test/week ,right?

I have read that very high test can be bad,it can cause heart attacks,erythropoesis problems and other kidney problems,what do u think of this?
It depends on how you respond to it. But a guy that responds well could have that.

Kidney problems can be dealt with by managing blood pressure. I wouldn't touch roids, but if you do want to do them just remember, your actions will always have consequences. The ones from roids won't be immediate, however they do show up sooner or later.
Are NBA players allowed to do Test and HGH during their NBA career?

Is it not tested?
The unwritten rule of sports is cheating is allowed unless you get caught.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Danish_Retard
View attachment 1632137

how old he was in first pic? and in 2 pic?
when is too late for hgh?

Up to you remember professional sports athletes are elite lv fitness to begin with so roids will make them blow up just the smallest bit. For the average man it will do fuck all dyel & take 40 years off your life

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero, Mewton and 4 others
View attachment 1632137

They probably use more. Turkesterone wasn't on the blacklist till recently. For some it almost works as good gym wise as low dose Anavar.
TB500 and BPC157 are both peptides that heals your joints extremely fast. These are just some off the peptides that i know that probably aren't checked as performance enhanced drugs, but there are probably way more that all the stars can use ''legally''.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Only niche sports take drug testing seriously, because everyone else understands that busting your best athletes is horrible for business.

Track, cycling, etc., are run by a bunch of whackos who think the key to success is perpetually "cleaning up the sport" and suspending the highest-profile stars.

The NFL, NBA, pro soccer, etc., understand that normies are idiots; normies think 6'5 280-lb defensive ends running 4.5 in the 40 are natty precisely because they never test positive for anything, and thus pro football cannot be a "dirty sport."

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, AscendingHero, Mewton and 4 others
Only niche sports take drug testing seriously, because everyone else understands that busting your best athletes is horrible for business.

Track, cycling, etc., are run by a bunch of whackos who think the key to success is perpetually "cleaning up the sport" and suspending the highest-profile stars.

The NFL, NBA, pro soccer, etc., understand that normies are idiots; normies think 6'5 280-lb defensive ends running 4.5 in the 40 are natty precisely because they never test positive for anything, and thus pro football cannot be a "dirty sport."
Laron Landry actually failed drug tests 3 times and got an indefinite ban(he was a safety with 21 inch arms and abs).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Edgar, AscendingHero and Pumanator
Up to you remember professional sports athletes are elite lv fitness to begin with so roids will make them blow up just the smallest bit. For the average man it will do fuck all dyel & take 40 years off your life
This. Your average gymcel looks just as bad after roiding as before but he lost his hair in the process too

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Its the HGH.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
This. Your average gymcel looks just as bad after roiding as before but he lost his hair in the process too
Elliott Hulse claimed he tried steroids out of "curiousity". According to him they worked like magic, at least for him they did.

Steroids are the closest thing to magic in my opinion.
Main qimg fc2f8bec41b58d58b5e2f1eb4e971160 lq 1

Barry bonds before and after 1

Last edited:
Dwqxqwdxq

6 inch wristcel its over for him

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero, Zeta ascended and 2 others
No muscles for his subhuman bone structure

What if we take finasteride to prevent DHT conversion?
And block androgens in the scalp with ru58841?

And some steroids aren't that harsh on hair and collagen.

U can supplement collagen too

Gianiss’ coach back in Greece probably gave him HGH 7.5ius everyday

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What if we take finasteride to prevent DHT conversion?
And block androgens in the scalp with ru58841?

And some steroids aren't that harsh on hair and collagen.

U can supplement collagen too
Nizoral + Duta

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
They are like magic for size but aesthetics is all about frame and insertions imo
Frame and insertions matter more for aesthetics.

Cope, if you have twig genes, roids will up your smv a full 2 points.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
Laron Landry actually failed drug tests 3 times and got an indefinite ban(he was a safety with 21 inch arms and abs).

Aware. It's hard work being busted in the NFL, but Landry pulled it off.
Meanwhile, Christian Coleman could not compete in the Olympics despite zero positive tests.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Hgh abuse causes horseface

Gianiss’ coach back in Greece probably gave him HGH 7.5ius everyday
You think giannis was taking something? probably tbh

View attachment 1632137

insane fucking transformation

the average human will come nowhere near this, (water) i mean look at that limb length and torso prior.

Anyways he gained a shitton amount of lean mass, wtf.

What do you think he did? @VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Guessing that many of those guys lack discipline in their diet/lifting/sleep and they think roids will make it all perfect. Then on top of that they also don’t have the discipline to do extensive research, source the right drugs, or manage their PCT correctly. Post-cycle they look slightly bigger than before but still chubby and now with less hair and more acne

You think giannis was taking something? probably tbh

insane fucking transformation

the average human will come nowhere near this, (water) i mean look at that limb length and torso prior.

Anyways he gained a shitton amount of lean mass, wtf.

What do you think he did? @VeryFuglyNiyguhs
HGH + test nothing extreme really.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Roiding makes a man out of you

If you are starting as someone with no confidence, roids should come before surgery

View attachment 1632137

I love this forum for making me laugh 😂