HGH shipping/handling

J

jangerang

Iron
Anybody order hgh online before? Was wondering if long shipping times would play an effect on the potency. Looking to get Norditropin (nordiflex) but shipping would be 25-40 days. People who have ordered from the site said that they do not come with cooling packs, but they still experience the normal side effects. I would like to get some more opinions before dumping a lot of money for a huge bulk. Thanks guys

I’m 20. Somehow my wrist growth plates were still open about 6 months ago not sure about now. My friend took hgh when he was 19 and his wrist growth plates were closed so maybe legs and spine were open but he saw most gains from his spine.

how old are you and your friends?
I’m 20. Somehow my wrist growth plates were still open about 6 months ago not sure about now. My friend took hgh when he was 19 and his wrist growth plates were closed so maybe legs and spine were open but he saw most gains from his spine.

Anybody order hgh online before? Was wondering if long shipping times would play an effect on the potency. Looking to get Norditropin (nordiflex) but shipping would be 25-40 days. People who have ordered from the site said that they do not come with cooling packs, but they still experience the normal side effects. I would like to get some more opinions before dumping a lot of money for a huge bulk. Thanks guys
pm me for a link you can share