HGH vs GH Peptides for SKIN benefits (Collagen/IGF-1) ?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
simple question but not so simple,

how much IUs of HGH can GHRP-2/ipamorelin with a CJC-1295 (Dac/no dac) match for IGF-1 production in skin and collagen stimulation?

GH peptides may be cheaper, and as effective as about 2IUs Pharma HGH for skin benefits (allegedly),

but I wonder if higher quantity HGH (4-5IUs) daily would yield better benefits than peptides, taking in consideration the higher cost/benefit ratio, if

I'd like to make a purchase for one of the two, however it will be Chinese genenric HGH raws vs GHRP-2 wit hcjc-1295 no/dac, don't know where the cost/benefits ratio lies between the two products, and which product will be better in the end as far as pros/cons.

I want to buy GH mostly for anti-aging and skin benefits.

Any thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
maybe you should ask to peptides subreddit.

simple question but not so simple,

how much IUs of HGH can GHRP-2/ipamorelin with a CJC-1295 (Dac/no dac) match for IGF-1 production in skin and collagen stimulation?

GH peptides may be cheaper, and as effective as about 2IUs Pharma HGH for skin benefits (allegedly),

but I wonder if higher quantity HGH (4-5IUs) daily would yield better benefits than peptides, taking in consideration the higher cost/benefit ratio, if

I'd like to make a purchase for one of the two, however it will be Chinese genenric HGH raws vs GHRP-2 wit hcjc-1295 no/dac, don't know where the cost/benefits ratio lies between the two products, and which product will be better in the end as far as pros/cons.

I want to buy GH mostly for anti-aging and skin benefits.

Any thoughts?
Don’t. Just get PRP,facials, professional products if u want better skin quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
peptides made my acne breakout

• Ugh..
Reactions: mvp2v1
bump anyone

peptides made my acne breakout
wouldnt any increase in Gh do this? just use something like acne.org regimine. I've been using it for my summer acne and its working in just a few days.

• Woah
wouldnt any increase in Gh do this? just use something like acne.org regimine. I've been using it for my summer acne and its working in just a few days.
@mvp2v1

Don't you fucking ugh my message again you piece of shit

Change it now
:soy: :eek::oops:

*ugh*

bruh, your over☝️reacting. 🤨👉I didnt even ugh your looksmax.org forum post.:unsure:

🐴Ney🐴
I was simply communicating a curiosity of mein. that being 🤔 wouldnt all boosting for hgh have this effect? Oh and ya moisturizer + cleanser + benzl works well. many dif combinations are possible. :feelsgood:

• WTF
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL