Hgh vs peptides

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Are using peptides better than hgh but aren’t the peptides used to boost hgh so wouldn’t just using hgh be better ?

High iq only

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
HGH is obviously better you fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Descender
legit hgh is super rare and hard to find peptides are available on like swiss chems and if u mix some u can get similar releases of gh and igf1 as pharma grade for cheaper but it will be more side effect heavy

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
most peptides have no long term data on them but hgh does, so easy choice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and SeriousAscension
legit hgh is super rare and hard to find peptides
Nope, not anymore. We're living in the age of internet reviews and 3rd party testing. The Chinese make a ton of it so there's not a scarcity problem. Anyone selling fake HGH would be crucified. This is not 2010.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Nope, not anymore. We're living in the age of internet reviews and 3rd party testing. The Chinese make a ton of it so there's not a scarcity problem. Anyone selling fake HGH would be crucified. This is not 2010.
Please my friend I would want a source

hgh causes cancer, people here do 0 research

Please my friend I would want a source
Goodlyfe

2kits minimum now someone told me, I don't order it anymore. Prob like 280 for 200ius

I ordered from then and got blood tested about a year ago and it was definitely hgh

Was 5x the ref range

Getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com

They don't take messages from email/Gmail make a protonmail account first as it's more encrypted

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
doesn’t cause cancer, only accelerates it. YOU don’t do research
Accelerates to a high degree indeed. Gh has to come from the body for it to be safe