Hgh was cope for me, I'm not growing past 5'8.5

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I started my hgh around December of 2020 when I was still 16 and 173cm , at first I injected 5iu then I injected 10iu after a while, then recently I started injecting 20iu. I'm almost done with my hgh cycle, my hgh is running out, well I'm just writing today because I'm at the pediatrics and I measured my height now and I'm only ONE HUNDRED 74 AND SOME IRRELEVANT MILLIMETER TALL, I SPENT ALMOST A YEAR INJECTING HGH FOR ONE CENTIMETER of miserable growth.

Tbh I should add that my bone age was already advanced for my age and even the doctor told me I shouldn't expect to grow, since my dad is a manlet and bc of my bone age. I remember at some point during the hgh cycle I was 175.5cm, I kept measuring my height obsessively that day and I was really happy I grew 2 centimeter, but eventually I shrunk back to 174cm. I won't even be able to reach 6foot if I get the standard LL length of 3 inches. :feelswhy:

Tldr: I spent a lot of time and effort for one centimeter of height

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Mrinfinityx, currylightskin and 16 others
All those threads I made about me growing 2cm were inaccurate

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
did any of your other bones change?

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Unlucky. :lul:
At least you tried. Did you go to gym to make use of it at least?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and UglyGod360
Only acromegaly levels of HGH can help you grow very tall after age 18

which is 20IU daily

• +1
Reactions: Slob and AscendingHero
Also anyone who uses HGH and doesnt measure other things is a fucking retard in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and UglyGod360
Snapchat 290070737

I started my hgh around December of 2020 when I was still 16 and 173cm , at first I injected 5iu then I injected 10iu after a while, then recently I started injecting 20iu. I'm almost done with my hgh cycle, my hgh is running out, well I'm just writing today because I'm at the pediatrics and I measured my height now and I'm only ONE HUNDRED 74 AND SOME IRRELEVANT MILLIMETER TALL, I SPENT ALMOST A YEAR INJECTING HGH FOR ONE CENTIMETER of miserable growth.

Tbh I should add that my bone age was already advanced for my age and even the doctor told me I shouldn't expect to grow, since my dad is a manlet and bc of my bone age. I remember at some point during the hgh cycle I was 175.5cm, I kept measuring my high, obsessively that day and I was really happy I grew 2 centimeter, but eventually I shrunk back to 174cm. I won't even be able to reach 6foot if I get the standard LL length of 3 inches. :feelswhy:

@Henry_Gandy
@Niko
thoughts?

@SexuallyAbusive

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Also anyone who uses HGH and doesnt measure other things is a fucking retard in my eyes
Wrist slightly grew, so did shoulders. Feet didn't grow, didn't measure jaw but I look more manly now, could be because I grew older too, browridge didn't grow, chin didn't grow.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
did any of your other bones change?
Maybe the zygomatic bone and fingers and wrist but that's it, I don't hgh had that much effect on the zygos, I'm pretty sure that's low BF and bonesmashing. Fingers and wrist did grow because of hgh tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
chances are you would've grown that cm anyway lol

• +1
Reactions: Slob, ShowerMaxxing and UglyGod360
Jfl.

Atleast you tried, and got some masc traits out of it

Almost 18 I turn 18 next spring tho
Listen bro. Get on AI ASAAAAP. Get to low BF
Get on Ray Peat diet
Eat eggshell powder everyday to inhibit Prolactin and PTH release (bone breakdown) via the Calcium
Get on Vitamin K2 MK-4 Thorne drops from Amazon or eBay (15 mg per day)
Eat beef liver from the butcher once in a while
Get some sun exposure
Strict sleeping schedule
Strict Islamic prayer schedule

And you'll grow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mrinfinityx, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
You need astronomical amounts of GH clinically to achieve even just an inch of growth
More effective be peptides, and special drugs like Hexa (forgot how's it's called)

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member
Maybe the zygomatic bone and fingers and wrist but that's it, I don't hgh had that much effect on the zygos, I'm pretty sure that's low BF and bonesmashing. Fingers and wrist did grow because of hgh tho.
Damn dude if wrists grew that means your overall frame got thicker, bigger

so HGH wasnt useless

• +1
Damn dude if wrists grew that means your overall frame got thicker, bigger

so HGH wasnt useless
That's be puberty or water retention

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob and BearBoy
Well but acromegaly levels of HGH can make bones thicker?
Bro acromegaly would be equivalent to 30 UIs of GH everyday all the time for a couple of years

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Slob
Bro acromegaly would be equivalent to 30 UIs of GH everyday all the time for a couple of years
Yeah but you dont know this, can you show me a study?

Acromegaly dose is aleardy at 20 - 25UI everyday

Snapchat 829841419

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
be happy man. im 163cm

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others

Tbh I should add that my bone age was already advanced for my age and even the doctor told me I shouldn't expect to grow, since my dad is a manlet and bc of my bone age. I remember at some point during the hgh cycle I was 175.5cm, I kept measuring my height obsessively that day and I was really happy I grew 2 centimeter, but eventually I shrunk back to 174cm. I won't even be able to reach 6foot if I get the standard LL length of 3 inches. :feelswhy:

How do you even know it was real

• +1
How much have you spent? A lot of $?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Toth's thot
Buy boots = 1.5” boost + 2.5” lifts = 6’
5’8.5” + 1.5 = 5’10” + 2.5” lifts = 6’ 1/2”. Good enough to slay.

• +1
@Henry_Gandy
@Niko
thoughts?

@SexuallyAbusive
would need to know a bit more about this, in that year time period approximately how long was injecting 5IU, 10 IU, and 20 for? Also the purity of his HGH source, another one is, were any of his plates closed before he started AI. @UglyGod360

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
would need to know a bit more about this, in that year time period approximately how long was injecting 5IU, 10 IU, and 20 for? Also the purity of his HGH source, another one is, were any of his plates closed before he started AI. @UglyGod360
5iu was for the first couple of months and then I moved it up to 10iu when I wasn't noticing height gains, then I bumped it up 20iu when I was getting desperate. I can't remember at what time period I grew the one centimeter maybe mid cycle. You can go back and look at my hgh post. At some period I started drinking raw milk but that was a complete cope.

• +1
I would kill someone for 1 cm of growth :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, Deleted member 14543 and Slob
You take a plate x-ray?

Now that my hgh is running out, I'm not tryna drop another band on some more hgh, should I get on mk677 for a final attempt at height maxxing

• +1
Retarded if you weren't taking an AI

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
if you discontinued an AI and u were taking arimidex/letrozole u unknowingly stunted your own growth due to estrogen rebound smh
and if was aromasin why'd u stop? did u notice anything urself? there have been doses with 2.5mg letrozole(strong af much stronger than a light dose of asin) on teens for 2-3 years and no negative cognitive effects

• +1
and if was aromasin why'd u stop? did u notice anything urself? there have been doses with 2.5mg letrozole(strong af much stronger than a light dose of asin) on teens for 2-3 years and no negative cognitive effects
Less motivation at school, and brain fog, and I just got discouraged when I saw I still hadn't grow a millimeter despite taking 25mg of aromasin everyday, like a month ago, I figured it was pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Snapchat 18116643942

Snapchat 1070123512

I probably didn't grow a centimeter since I measured my height a couple months before injecting and apparently I was 174cm, it seems like I measured it three times and got 174cm, I don't think I grew.

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 1381094
View attachment 1381095
I probably didn't grow a centimeter since I measured my height a couple months before injecting and apparently I was 174cm, it seems like I measured it three times and got 174cm, I don't I grew.
But then again idk because on another measurement log I was 173.5cm:
Screenshot 20211026 1658412

And I also have another measurement from 173cm around that time on a stadiometer in a doctor's office

• +1