Hgh was cope for me, I'm not growing past 5'8.5

Wrist slightly grew, so did shoulders. Feet didn't grow, didn't measure jaw but I look more manly now, could be because I grew older too, browridge didn't grow, chin didn't grow.
You had noticable shoulder growth? Anything noticable is 100% worth it. This might be manlet cope but frame makes a pretty big difference imo.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
If you can afford HGH then you probably already have an ideal environment anyway. So its just cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mrinfinityx, currylightskin and 1 other person
I started my hgh around December of 2020 when I was still 16 and 173cm , at first I injected 5iu then I injected 10iu after a while, then recently I started injecting 20iu. I'm almost done with my hgh cycle, my hgh is running out, well I'm just writing today because I'm at the pediatrics and I measured my height now and I'm only ONE HUNDRED 74 AND SOME IRRELEVANT MILLIMETER TALL, I SPENT ALMOST A YEAR INJECTING HGH FOR ONE CENTIMETER of miserable growth.

Tbh I should add that my bone age was already advanced for my age and even the doctor told me I shouldn't expect to grow, since my dad is a manlet and bc of my bone age. I remember at some point during the hgh cycle I was 175.5cm, I kept measuring my height obsessively that day and I was really happy I grew 2 centimeter, but eventually I shrunk back to 174cm. I won't even be able to reach 6foot if I get the standard LL length of 3 inches. :feelswhy:

Tldr: I spent a lot of time and effort for one centimeter of height
Also do you know what time you measured your height? If you measured the 174 originally in the morning, measured the 175.5 in the morning, but went to the doctor in the afternoon, you might have actually grown the 2 cm because you do lose up to an inch or so of height by the afternoon/evening.

If you can afford HGH then you probably already have an ideal environment anyway. So its just cope
If you live in the US you can easily get a teenage job and afford a shit ton of HGH. You don't need rich parents you just need a job.

• +1
unlucky bro, just multimillionairemaxx and hope a secret private height growth formula exists soon :feelsrope:
His slay count is still higher than 90% of this forum even though most people here are 5'10" 5 PSL+

Just be NT, get a Tan, and put in a lot of effort theory.

@Digital Hitler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I started my hgh around December of 2020 when I was still 16 and 173cm , at first I injected 5iu then I injected 10iu after a while, then recently I started injecting 20iu. I'm almost done with my hgh cycle, my hgh is running out, well I'm just writing today because I'm at the pediatrics and I measured my height now and I'm only ONE HUNDRED 74 AND SOME IRRELEVANT MILLIMETER TALL, I SPENT ALMOST A YEAR INJECTING HGH FOR ONE CENTIMETER of miserable growth.

Tbh I should add that my bone age was already advanced for my age and even the doctor told me I shouldn't expect to grow, since my dad is a manlet and bc of my bone age. I remember at some point during the hgh cycle I was 175.5cm, I kept measuring my height obsessively that day and I was really happy I grew 2 centimeter, but eventually I shrunk back to 174cm. I won't even be able to reach 6foot if I get the standard LL length of 3 inches. :feelswhy:

If ur injecting 20iu of gh and not getting massive sides it’s fake

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and AscendingHero
  • +1

bro there is a method that lengthens your torso in nz i guess you could achieve 6ft with it paired with LL

Most realistic least larper non delusional blackpilled user here

Most realistic least larper non delusional blackpilled user here
Stop the cope lol, go read some studies regarding height gain using hgh even in hig doses , it will prove whatever needed