HGH with an AI?

tista

tista

Iron
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Posts
37
Reputation
13
I just started taking HGH, and I know that for it to be completely effective I should take an AI. However I swim like 20 hours a week, so will that much cardiovascular activity be dangerous considering the side effects of the AI?
 
No, if youre scared of the sides get bloodwork to see if youre still in safe levels
 
  • +1
Reactions: tista
so many factors before somone can say. Age, weight, height, goal? you probably wanna grow and estrogen will stop that at some point so then yes it would be beneficial. Arimidex my favorite
 
  • +1
Reactions: tista
so many factors before somone can say. Age, weight, height, goal? you probably wanna grow and estrogen will stop that at some point so then yes it would be beneficial. Arimidex my favorite
Isn’t letrozole more effective? I’ve heard someone say arimidex is better for height growth but letrozole is more effective
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
6
Views
86
annoying french fry
annoying french fry
nqcell
Replies
7
Views
95
nqcell
nqcell
kuqson
Replies
3
Views
72
Sustanon
Sustanon
true_Lmtn
Replies
5
Views
48
true_Lmtn
true_Lmtn
F
Replies
2
Views
22
isotretmaxq
isotretmaxq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top