HGH WORKS!!!

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Imagine trusting a woman. You need to inejct HGH asap don't delude yourself with catch up crap.
Your reasoning is honestly beyond me. If you gave me one reliable source maybe I would take into account what you're saying with a grain of salt, but you've just used ad hominem attacks and childish insults, you can't seriously expect me to take you seriously? Again, why would I possibly take the word of some random guy on the internet over a doctor with a PHD in their field that personally showed me charts of kids who went through catch up growth and countless studies. Everything you're saying you're pulling out of your ass.

• JFL
Yes catch up growth happens, there are hundreds of studies supporting it, and my doctor even showed me growth charts who experienced catch up growth in their late teens after their growth plateaued for years. It is likely the reason why people like Kevin Costner and Dennis Rodman had extreme growth spurts in their very late teens after stagnant growth for years. Here's one source: https://www.remo-largo.ch/assets/uea_33_remolargo.pdf "After growth restriction had been removed, they observed a rapid phase of growth until the children caught up to their preill- ness growth curve. The rapid growth acceleration occurring during recovery after a period of growth restriction the authors called catch-up growth." It's hard for me to believe anything on this site when people make statements like this without doing any research.
look at the graphs posted in the study, the catch up growth happened when children were severely stunted for a year at most, and moderately stunted for few years. Your growth plates are closing at 18 and you are 5'5, if you think you will experience the same growth as a teenager with catch up growth (which is not as significant as you might think, the teenager IS knocked off the growth curve, but by 2-3 inches max) you are deluded 100%

Your reasoning is honestly beyond me. If you gave me one reliable source maybe I would take into account what you're saying with a grain of salt, but you've just used ad hominem attacks and childish insults, you can't seriously expect me to take you seriously? Again, why would I possibly take the word of some random guy on the internet over a doctor with a PHD in their field that personally showed me charts of kids who went through catch up growth and countless studies giving s. Everything you're saying you're pulling out of your ass.
you unironically believe that if you start sleeping more at 18 you will grow from 5'5 to 5'10 or so, you are retarded and I don't want to argue with you because you will obviously fail in your experiment, your growth plates will close, and your doctors excuse to not prescribe you hgh will forever chain you to life of manletism

• +1
catch up growth does not happen to the extent you are expecting it to happen

you unironically believe that if you start sleeping more at 18 you will grow from 5'5 to 5'10 or so, you are retarded and I don't want to argue with you because you will obviously fail in your experiment, your growth plates will close, and your doctors excuse to not prescribe you hgh will forever chain you to life of manletism
Again, give me a source and I'll believe you.

Look at your charts again nowhere does it show the growth you are expecting

Your growth plates are literally fucking closing how hard is it to understand they might have closed already

catch up growth is related to 14 y/o teens not to 18 y/o old farts

Without seeing the bigger picture (eg. Your growth chart with data from well before puberty and during) you can't claim you're stunted just becuase you're short. I had a shit diet growing up compared to my brother and I took accutane and i was lower percentile on the growth charts yet im only 3cm shorter than him. It takes a lot to stunt a person's growth noticabley. Maybe you were underweightcel.

Proof or it didn't happen brah.

I bought HGH, but not any pussy ass hgh, I got 3 kits of Serostim, the best HGH money can buy.

Serostim is so high quality, even short kids don't get prescribed it. Serostim is mammalian-cell origin (no e-coli bacteriacel hgh) 22125 Dalton rDNA dominant form Serostim is supposed to be HGH that is ONLY for dying AIDS PATIENTS

Review:
So far so good. I was blasting generic HGH before switching to this. Main thing I noticed was less side effects and less water retention. MUCH better sleep, and less lethargic.

i'm 17 1/2, started generic HGH 2/10/2020, started Serostim 4/20. Running 5 ius a day, I've growth from 5'11 1/2" in the morning to a definite 6' 1/3"
Most of the growth came the last 2 months and I attribute a big part of it to Serostim. Body fat down from 16% > 12%.

TLDR: Bought best HGH money can buy, it works better than expected
PROOF:
View attachment 427595View attachment 427596
CONCLUSION HGH WORKS BUY IT BEFORE YOUR PLATES CLOSE. EVEN IF YOUR PLATES CLOSE WILL HELP YOU LOSE FAT AND GET MASSIVE SKULL AND HANDS
where did you get this shit from