HGH WORKS!!!

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
I bought HGH, but not any pussy ass hgh, I got 3 kits of Serostim, the best HGH money can buy.

Serostim is so high quality, even short kids don't get prescribed it. Serostim is mammalian-cell origin (no e-coli bacteriacel hgh) 22125 Dalton rDNA dominant form Serostim is supposed to be HGH that is ONLY for dying AIDS PATIENTS

Review:
So far so good. I was blasting generic HGH before switching to this. Main thing I noticed was less side effects and less water retention. MUCH better sleep, and less lethargic.

i'm 17 1/2, started generic HGH 2/10/2020, started Serostim 4/20. Running 5 ius a day, I've growth from 5'11 1/2" in the morning to a definite 6' 1/3"
Most of the growth came the last 2 months and I attribute a big part of it to Serostim. Body fat down from 16% > 12%.

TLDR: Bought best HGH money can buy, it works better than expected
PROOF:

Aser
Asez

CONCLUSION HGH WORKS BUY IT BEFORE YOUR PLATES CLOSE. EVEN IF YOUR PLATES CLOSE WILL HELP YOU LOSE FAT AND GET MASSIVE SKULL AND HANDS

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 8869 and 35 others
Which jew overlords did your dad know for you to get access to this stuff?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donut, Mewton, Daniel Plainview and 47 others
That avi though.
Utter disbelief

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5258 and 2 others
How did you get your hands on it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and SexyMofo
How tall are your parents?

How much did it cost? And drop a link of the site you purchased it from pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
How much did it cost? And drop a link of the site you purchased it from pls
$650 for 126iu. Worth every penny. Need a little more than 1 kit a month. 5 days blast 2 days off. P
How tall are your parents?
Mom 5'4 dad 5'8.

Find a gay with AIDS who is addicted to crack, they will sell to you KEK
Or steroid dealer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 7 others
$650 for 126iu. Worth every penny. Need a little more than 1 kit a month. 5 days blast 2 days off. P
fuaaark RIP poorcels, have you used anyother HGH sources? If so what was your experience with them?

Good job on actually doing something and USING HGH instead of everyone saying JUST USE 1000000 IU A DAY GUYS!!!

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others

Mom 5'4 dad 5'8.

Or steroid dealer
Can you find it online?

Probably impossible. There are circles to get this kind of stuff tho if you have the money.
I do have money but impossible to get it locally

Essentially HGH costs about as much as renting a room. So just stay with your parents and work your ass off for a season and you'll get big as fuck.

Mom 5'4 dad 5'8.

Or steroid dealer
how many ius are you injecting a day? and how long are you gonna inject? in total how much are you planning on spending on hgh?

What the fuck are people going to think of you when they realized you grew like 3 inches in 3 months jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, Hades and 6 others
mirin chinese scammer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, AscendingHero and 6 others
Mirin the results OP.
I wish I had a rich family too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, turkproducer and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Spicel, Daniel Plainview, Mewton and 12 others
Looks like T -Virus

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Just know the right steroid dealer and it's easy to get if you have the money

I'm not rich. I spent my college loan on this
Fuck, I should convince my mom to spend that amount for me.
I mean she is like 4'10 this is the least she can do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, AscendingHero and 5 others
Wow grew 3/4 of an inch with three months of HGH which was what you were going to grow naturally until you’re plates closed. And, you’re hands aren’t going to get larger buddy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Spicel, FreakkForLife, AscendingHero and 7 others
I bought HGH, but not any pussy ass hgh, I got 3 kits of Serostim, the best HGH money can buy.

Serostim is so high quality, even short kids don't get prescribed it. Serostim is mammalian-cell origin (no e-coli bacteriacel hgh) 22125 Dalton rDNA dominant form Serostim is supposed to be HGH that is ONLY for dying AIDS PATIENTS

Review:
So far so good. I was blasting generic HGH before switching to this. Main thing I noticed was less side effects and less water retention. MUCH better sleep, and less lethargic.

i'm 17 1/2, started generic HGH 2/10/2020, started Serostim 4/20. Running 5 ius a day, I've growth from 5'11 1/2" in the morning to a definite 6' 1/3"
Most of the growth came the last 2 months and I attribute a big part of it to Serostim. Body fat down from 16% > 12%.

TLDR: Bought best HGH money can buy, it works better than expected
PROOF:

View attachment 427595View attachment 427596
CONCLUSION HGH WORKS BUY IT BEFORE YOUR PLATES CLOSE. EVEN IF YOUR PLATES CLOSE WILL HELP YOU LOSE FAT AND GET MASSIVE SKULL AND HANDS

Did you grow muscle?

Did it make your face grow facially also?

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari and optimisticzoomer
i advise everyone to hop on an AI until they can get this

Wow grew 3/4 of an inch with three months of HGH which was what you were going to grow naturally until you’re plates closed. And, you’re hands aren’t going to get larger buddy.
all bones grow and get thicker from hgh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Spicel, Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and 3 others
This is the main problem with heightmaxxing debate. Whenever someone get taller you tell him "he was going to grow anyway" without any proof

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, magnificentcel and 8 others
depends probably a few months

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
yes bro, i started eating spinach at age of 14( age of puberty) and went to 6 feet from 5"7 crazy shit huh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, Mewton and 8 others
Ok.

So now the intelligent thing to ask, would be........ how tall is your mum and dad...????????????????????

THIS MATTERS FIRST AND FOREMOST

If your mum and dad are tall then all that HGH did was fast-track your predisposed potential to grow tall anyway bro.

Do you see what I'm saying?

You were going to grow that tall anyway, if your dad is at least 6'1/6'2

If you've surpassed your dad and/or your mum isn't that tall, then I mean........ with the HGH and sprints, during your adolescent years, it worked

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ok.

So now what the intelligent thing would be to ask, is........ how tall is your mum and dad...

If your mum and dad are tall then all that HGH did was fast-track your predisposed potential to grow tall anyway bro.

If you've surpassed your dad and/or your mum isn't that tall, then I mean........ with the HGH and sprints, during your adolescent years, it worked
my parents are shorter than him but somehow im taller than this cuck without hgh, its almost if puberty helped him grow not jew hgh :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, bdycope and 1 other person
my parents are shorter than him but somehow im taller than this cuck without hgh, its almost if puberty helped him grow not jew hgh :forcedsmile:

Lol your parents are shorter than him, so you're taller than your parents? and you achieved that without artificial doses of HGH. Interesting. You just produced your HGH. Were you sporty and active af?

Yeah, could just be a late bloomer. Most boys have two growth spurts, one in puberty (Between 12-16) and the other in adolescence (Between 16-19) but it is known to vary.

I had one huge growth spurt at 13/14 where I grew taller than everyone, maxing at 5'8. I remember it was during my time of crazy physical activity, low stress and eating well. I then just all of a suddenly, stopped :-( everyone caught tf up and I simply watched these bitches overtake. My friends were all like; "wow you just stopped growing man". Fucking annoying. 90% genetics and 10% environment/nurture.

PS: My dad is 5'8 and mum 5'6.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Bigfatpersonboy, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Lol your parents are shorter than him, so you're taller than your parents? and you achieved that without artificial doses of HGH. Interesting. You just produced your HGH. Were you sporty and active af?

Yeah, could just be a late bloomer. Most boys have two growth spurts, one in puberty (Between 12-16) and the other in adolescence (Between 16-19) but it is known to vary.

I had one huge growth spurt at 13/14 where I grew taller than everyone, maxing at 5'8. I remember it was during my time of crazy physical activity, low stress and eating well. I then just all of a suddenly, stopped :-( everyone caught tf up and I simply watched these bitches overtake. My friends were all like; "wow you just stopped growing man". Fucking annoying. 90% genetics and 10% environment/nurture.

I sit my ass infront of computer played it 12 hours a day and ate nothing but cocopops

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, bdycope and 2 others
I sit my ass infront of computer played it 12 hours a day and ate nothing but cocopops

LOOOOL fucking hell.

Some people are lucky af.

What about your grandparents? How tall are they?

I almost never was participated in any sport and just played vidya and grew to be 188cm. tho my mother is 180cm and father is 176-177cm. Maybe if I was more active I would be taller who knows.

I almost never was participated in any sport and just played vidya and grew to be 188cm. tho my mother is 180cm and father is 176-177cm. Maybe if I was more active I would be taller who knows.

I think that it may be the production of HGH through physical activity is just something that simply "fast-tracks" your predisposed growth.

But if that were the case, how do people who are not 24/7 gamers and shit sometimes not grow as tall as their dads are?

Truly is a joke that my mother fucking bastard ancestry were vegetarian FOR THAT MANY joke years.

• +1
I think that it may be the production of HGH through physical activity is just something that simply "fast-tracks" your predisposed growth.

But if that were the case, how do people who are not 24/7 gamers and shit sometimes not grow as tall as their dads are?

Truly is a joke that my mother fucking bastard ancestry were vegetarian FOR THAT MANY joke years.
do you have friends who are rotters but still managed to grow 185+?

LOOOOL fucking hell.

Some people are lucky af.

What about your grandparents? How tall are they?
both manlets, but one of my uncle is 188cm 6"2 tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
do you have friends who are rotters but still managed to grow 185+?

I am 28 and the internet was nowhere near as "arcade-addictive" back when I were a teenager, as it is now, so not really, no. Though do recall one who I've lost contact with now who's pushy Indian parents made him neglect outdoor activity for "studying". He grew to about 6'1/6'2. Probably has completed his PhD by now I would imagine ROFL. Haven't checked on his Facebook.

• +1
Ok.

So now the intelligent thing to ask, would be........ how tall is your mum and dad...????????????????????

THIS MATTERS FIRST AND FOREMOST

I dont think that is a certain way because I get naturally taller than both my parents (dad 5'7 and mom 4'10) while I was rotting at home.

Dont believe 17yobaldingmanlet tho he is messing with you

I dont think that is a certain way because I get naturally taller than both my parents (dad 5'7 and mom 4'10) while I was rotting at home.

Fuck me. 4 feet 10 bruv!

How tall are you now then? 5'8, 5'9? From doing nothing when you have small parents? This is absurd shit.

Just opening my eyes about just how much of a genetic lottery this all this.

what's your height?
how many hours did you sleep and what sports did you do?