FoidEater
Cant change my user
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2025
- Posts
- 2,734
- Reputation
- 2,526
Do yall think that hgh is worth it if you do under 8iu daily?
I personally dont, cmd
I personally dont, cmd
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
BumpDo yall think that hgh is worth it if you do under 8iu daily?
I personally dont, cmd
BumpDo yall think that hgh is worth it if you do under 8iu daily?
I personally dont, cmd
Absolutely. 4IU of GH has been shown to push serum IGF-1 levels above 500+ in a substantial proportion of young healthy males. GH only becomes a questionable investment when used as monotherapy without androgens/slin.Do yall think that hgh is worth it if you do under 8iu daily?
I personally dont, cmd
lmao no way posting for the sole purpose of marking yourself as solution is allowed @ModsDo yall think that hgh is worth it if you do under 8iu daily?
I personally dont, cmd