HGH

shieldzz

shieldzz

Does it really make you taller if your plates arent closed ? im just curious,bcuz my plates are closed anyway

why is everyone discussing about this

There are many things that come into action when you grow taller. Theorically if you nuke your system with HGH and produce IGF-1 you should grow taller, but so far it just seems like bro science. You can give it a shot if you want

There are many things that come into action when you grow taller. Theorically if you nuke your system with HGH and produce IGF-1 you should grow taller, but so far it just seems like bro science. You can give it a shot if you want
Forgot to say your main factor its your genetics soooo you get an idea

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz
im 21 and 5'9 i havent grow since 16,im just asking out of curiosity to know if i couldve done something in the past to grow atleast to 5'10

I've doubt you'll grow with closed plates, some people barely grow with hgh whole their plates are open.

im 21 and 5'9 i havent grow since 16,im just asking out of curiosity to know if i couldve done something in the past to grow atleast to 5'10
you could have grown to 6 ft 6 is u had the money and knowledge,sucks

I've doubt you'll grow with closed plates, some people barely grow with hgh whole their plates are open.
depends on dose+genetics

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and hardestmfintheroom
Does it really make you taller if your plates arent closed ? im just curious,bcuz my plates are closed anyway

it's always been a prevalent topic on the forum. However, with the insertion of younger and younger kids discovering the forum, discussions have flared up again. Don't mind them though cause the vast majority of these "height" threads are just the same kids asking how to get taller

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
it's always been a prevalent topic on the forum. However, with the insertion of younger and younger kids discovering the forum, discussions have flared up again. Don't mind them though cause the vast majority of these "height" threads are just the same kids asking how to get taller
yo bro can we discuss smth in dms i want to know what a realistic dose of hgh is to get to 6 ft 4+

you could have grown to 6 ft 6 is u had the money and knowledge,sucks
My dad is 5'7 and mom 5'6.5 smth like that,grandpa 6'3 tho

and since im having most of my dad features i dont think i couldve be 6 foot +

I think i stunted some growth tho,because i was starving myself at puberty with no proteins and i wasnt even taking electrolyes at that time

Maybe i couldve get to 5'10 atleast,sad

yo bro can we discuss smth in dms i want to know what a realistic dose of hgh is to get to 6 ft 4+
Yea totally, hit my pm's on here or discord. Don't need to ask, I'll hopefully always respond

Obviously yea
Messi got prescribed hgh to get taller for football
Have to take young tho
You also need igf 1

brutal

hgh is mostly cope. if you are not hgh deficient then it will only make you taller if you are prepubertal (around 3cm a year extra, but growth plates will also fuse sooner). if you're growth plates are fused hgh won't make you taller, however your clavicles will still grow.