I'm a birdcel and I'm bloated af , can someone rate me please ? Pm me:bluepill:
My best feature is my eye area , rest is shi
PXL 20211201 1641135052
PXL 20211203 1751569272
Screenshot 20211205 144044
eet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11963 and .👽.
Nobody replies to birdcells :feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2729, one job away and 1 other person
ugly for this forum. ppl here mog hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, HowAmIAlive123 and Birdcell
you have NCT

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15128, Primordial and Birdcell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128, Primordial and Birdcell
look at the third pic buddy draw a line and see for yourself
NCT my ass , look at the first two pictures , NCT ? This is the pic I used , subhuman NCT inded
:ROFLMAO::lul:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211205-144609.png
    Screenshot_20211205-144609.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ElySioNs and the BULL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14917, Prettyboy, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
@the BULL , if lookism doesn't recover , I cant cope with being here :ogre::smonk:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14917 and the BULL
Need leaner face, chin height , nose job , haircut and maybe buccal fat :incel:
Yeah you have good base for looksmaxxing like amnesia had.

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
NCT my ass , look at the first two pictures , NCT ? This is the pic I used , subhuman NCT inded
you aint even bloated plus I lined it up and its neutral not negative my apologies, just looks the corner of your eyes looks downturned

• +1
you kinda look like me but much better
@RODEBLUR

• JFL
I know it sounds gay but curl ur eyelashes a bit bro, even if by hand.

• +1
eye area will save you just bonemash with a big hammer until you brake something bye
I thought bonesmashing is a meme

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15939
you aint even bloated plus I lined it up and its neutral not negative my apologies, just looks the corner of your eyes looks downturned
You're right about this tho , chads have pct while I have nct but it's not a deal-breaker

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MANLETprettyBOY
You're right about this tho , chads have pct while I have nct but it's not a deal-breaker
nigga stfu you are IRL chadlite, HTN in PSL (something between chadlite and HTN)

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15939, the BULL and Birdcell
I want to buy latisse and get giga eyelashes
Your eyelashes are long enough, you just need to curl them upwards, also you have pct not neutral.

• +1
nigga stfu you are IRL chadlite, HTN in PSL (something between chadlite and HTN)
I think saying he's between HTN and chadlite is going to far, but he is high tier normie for sure.

• +1
I remember those time , when I joined the other psl site for the first time (lookism.net) and the forum rotters trolled me saying "it's over" , "just rope already buddy" and I went giga depressed
:ogre::lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14978
BRO get a FADE RN I was analysing your pic and your zygomatic are popping they are high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and Birdcell
I remember those time , when I joined the other psl site for the first time (lookism.net) and the forum rotters trolled me saying "it's over" , "just rope already buddy" and I went giga depressed
:ogre::lul:
same here bro

these forums are shits and giggles , go out and slay ffs

• Love it
l0tMZAQ.png

op has even better base
Amnesia is a legendary looksmaxxer , truly mirin him ! I only have 5000€ saved and can use 80% of this money for looksmaxxing. First of all I want to get a taller lower third ( chin height) and after that a nosejob

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
PXL 20211202 160549753
PXL 20211202 1953130182

I actually did mewing before and I think it helped me to get a tighter hyoid. Chin projection lacks a bit and brachycephalic skull isn't aesthetic in my opinion , but that I cant change

• Woah
move your hair away from your forehead. Right now your fringe makes your midface and lower third look too long. Other than that, gymmaxx, leanmaxx, and get a tan. Maybe consider buccal fat removal if you're still not angular at 10-12%bf.

• +1
Also consider getting coloured contacts.

move your hair away from your forehead. Right now your fringe makes your midface and lower third look too long. Other than that, gymmaxx, leanmaxx, and get a tan. Maybe consider buccal fat removal if you're still not angular at 10-12%bf.
Thx for the advice bro , leanmaxxing is a msut for me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14978
looksmax.com should not let anyone that has less than 1year register date to post in rating section
Poor fella :Comfy: , everyone makes a mistake , I personally wasn't angry at him :)

• Woah
What camera are you using android or iphone? @Birdcell

• +1
The new camera from.gogle pixel 6 pro , takes great pics , e.g like this , very good colors and you can see shadows on masseter
What camera are you using android or iphone? @Birdcell

Attachments

• PXL_20211201_173512140.jpg
    PXL_20211201_173512140.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kroker

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2021-12-06 om 13.57.48.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-12-06 om 13.57.48.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Idk what to say bro. You look like you're a framecel, I would say you have good upper but your nose is messed up (are you a boxer?) and your jaw structure is cucked too. Theres hope but HTN at best bro

Idk what to say bro. You look like you're a framecel, I would say you have good upper but your nose is messed up (are you a boxer?) and your jaw structure is cucked too. Theres hope but HTN at best bro
Yeah , I'm a boxer

• Woah
Yeah , I'm a boxer
yeah i could tell by your fucked up nose. go do brazilian jiujitsu or wrestling. unless you're training to kill someone; fucking up your nose isnt doing your psl rating any favors. but i dont think youll ever be a chadlite even with surgery

• +1
Framecel tho , but I have potential because I'm not gymcelling

Attachments

• PXL_20211119_144147386.jpg
    PXL_20211119_144147386.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20211129_135846265~2.jpg
    PXL_20211129_135846265~2.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
yeah i could tell by your fucked up nose. go do brazilian jiujitsu or wrestling. unless you're training to kill someone; fucking up your nose isnt doing your psl rating any favors. but i dont think youll ever be a chadlite even with surgery
Yeah , it is what it is , but I always thought that my midface was muscular :feelswhy::bluepill:

• Woah
Framecel tho , but I have potential because I'm not gymcelling
damn bro your shoulder to hip ratio is super bad, but you have good genetics for boxing you look like vasyl lomachenko. you would mog if you got his physique and a thicker neck. honestly you would mog me.

where are you from my brother?

• +1
damn bro your shoulder to hip ratio is super bad, but you have good genetics for boxing you look like vasyl lomachenko. you would mog if you got his physique and a thicker neck. honestly you would mog me.

where are you from my brother?
Im from Caucasus , west asia

• Woah