Hi can someone rate me ?

Pls provide an image of the average caucasus chick
Idk about average because everyone is make upaxxee but here some Stacie's and beckies
They look like mix between ethnic and white

Attachments

• 7f19839b5df7332a40c7b6471b0642c3.jpg
    7f19839b5df7332a40c7b6471b0642c3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 0
Idk about average because everyone is make upaxxee but here some Stacie's and beckies
They look like mix between ethnic and white
If those are your women you're good bro. Just gymmax, make your neck wide (see alphadestinys youtube channel)

im from western europe, our women MTB/HTB/stacys look a lot better so the standards are much higher. If you were to be Dutch, you'd be an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
If those are your women you're good bro. Just gymmax, make your neck wide (see alphadestinys youtube channel)

im from western europe, our women MTB/HTB/stacys look a lot better so the standards are much higher. If you were to be Dutch, you'd be an incel.
Lifefuel tbh

@the BULL you were right to be honest ( that people here are much harsh), guy above said , that I would be Incel in Netherlands
Happy Nic Cage GIF by IFC

It is what it is brotha :smonk:

@the BULL you were right to be honest ( that people here are much harsh), guy above said , that I would be Incel in Netherlands
Happy Nic Cage GIF by IFC

It is what it is brotha :smonk:
they can't handle the moggers + most of those ppl are lookism users in disguise anyway jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell