Hi everyone I am new here

Chaku

Chaku

Banned
You all can call me Chaku (it means knife in Hindi). I am another Curry and yeah I just joined after lurking around for a week or so. Hopefully I will learn new stuff here and ascend.
See ya all around in the threads

Chakuuuuuuuu 🔪 🔪🔥 🔥📈 📈😘

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vHenri, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Whats up King

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2933
Tuu kidhar ka Hai?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I can smell the curry through my computer screen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2205, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Dicklet.4.3 and nattycel
https://incels.is/

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and xit
chaku how can i get cute virgin hindi wife

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
GTFO of here while you can

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Delhi kabhi bhi Gaya tuu?

Have fun buddy. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to tag me

Why is this site an Indian magnet, I have nothing against Indians but legit 1 day on this site there is more talking about Indians than my entire life and I've had multiple Indian friends before lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
this site should be renamed to currymax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It’s a rule that you should put your face as your avatar (profile pic).

• JFL
Reactions: vHenri, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: vHenri and MammothActuary
Why is this site an Indian magnet, I have nothing against Indians but legit 1 day on this site there is more talking about Indians than my entire life and I've had multiple Indian friends before lol
Cope lol. There was poll where majority were white

chaku pls..
As I have never stepped out of the country I don't know anything about the Indian people who aren't living abroad.
But talking what what I have witnessed so far now is that they avoid dating those they know they can't have a long term relationship with or someone they can't marry. They avoid being close to men their family won't let them marry. Sad but true that even today they have little to no say in choosing her life partner

As I have never stepped out of the country I don't know anything about the Indian people who aren't living abroad.
But talking what what I have witnessed so far now is that they avoid dating those they know they can't have a long term relationship with or someone they can't marry. They avoid being close to men their family won't let them marry. Sad but true that even today they have little to no say in choosing her life partner
who’s that in ur avi

my online indian friend told me i can be a honorary brahmin. what caste are you?

my online indian friend told me i can be a honorary brahmin. what caste are you?
I am a Brahmin. The so called upper caste in the Hindu caste hierarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
And thanks to everyone who replied in this thread

Chakuuuuuuuu 🔪🔪🔪🔥🔥

hope that you have a good time and get the cute gf you deserve

• +1
Reactions: Chaku