Hi, give me an honest rating fellow looksmaxers

7'0 would be failo. 6'8 Jason Tatum is max you can be, otherwise you'll look ridiculous.

Whether he approaches or not is irrelevant, if you are a Chad of your pheno then girls will approach you. Agreed?

He looks like a unique version of Mogli from the Jungle Book.

I know this is Red Pill but you can see why girls would choose to be turned off by his behaviour

yep but he doesn't look good enough to get approached. but idk how the average indian male looks like tho

Yup. Whenever I hear of arrange marriage discussions, the only 2 things asked about the guy are his education and his height. 6'1 in India is giga slayer, as sad as it may sound.

Upon reflection I think he is 6'0. He just has absolutely shocking frame. His legs are very long.

And yeah I seriously doubt he is educated and I don't mean that to shit on him. I can see many girls over there seeing him as a bit of a simpleton and/or the 'orphan child'.

listen up chadpreet take the NT pill and stop acting like a bob and vegene predator. (unironically be NT)

So you've been to India and you understand the caste (Class) system do you?

yep but he doesn't look good enough to get approached. but idk how the average indian male looks like tho
4158FF59 1A47 4BDA 98D8 3C1E81695FC9

'Real Men Marry Teachers'

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
Upon reflection I think he is 6'0. He just has absolutely shocking frame. His legs are very long.

And yeah I seriously doubt he is educated and I don't mean that to shit on him. I can see many girls over there seeing him as a bit of a simpleton and/or the 'orphan child'.
Orphan child?

He needs contacts

No. Orbital decompression as he has bug eyes. Not contacts.

Then a different hairstyle to hide his monkey skull and a nose job to boot.

Then he is a legit Chad with no off features.

FLY ME TO THE MOON/10

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 16213