Hi I decided to post again. Rate and tell me what to fix

Deleted member 19537

Deleted member 19537

Iron

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
u have a lot of looks. ur main problem is eye area and lip-mouth area (soft features)

u have a lot of looks. ur main problem is eye area and lip-mouth area (soft features)
His main problem is his deformed asymetric lower third. What are you talking about with muh eyes

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19499
Its beyond over for you. But if you want a rate you are 0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
LTN but pheno failos you so you can't SEAMaxx like whites can

Devnash 2.0

5DB98286 89E5 4FBF BD5A 5AA80C5B4E65

LTN but pheno failos you so you can't SEAMaxx like whites can
bruh what does the race have to do? I've seen fat ugly bastards in whites as well. It doesn't make sense

His main problem is his deformed asymetric lower third. What are you talking about with muh eyes
bruh I'm just leaning. my lower third isn't like that. ima take another pic tbh

A7CA9089 CA4F 4A9E 858B 951400E034BE

@StreegeReturn

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
he is clearly shifting his jaw, it’s not a regular feature
how do I fix it and what's the rating
i try not to give high rates to Indians because I don’t guarantee u will mog a white guy of the same rating, but 5 psl bro. U are clear

he is clearly shifting his jaw, it’s not a regular feature

i try not to give high rates to Indians because I don’t guarantee u will mog a white guy of the same rating, but 5 psl bro. U are clear
ah alright

U have horrible upper eye lid exposure
my eyes are quite big tbh I'm just leaning and thought it wouldn't be a big deal. Ima post again

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
You're a low tier normie imo. (LTN)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Lygodactylus

Get a skin fade and get a black Adidas tracksuit and black sneakers. Wear a pouch. If you want a surgery then you should get your chin shaved. Also add some fat to your face and body. You need to be over 20% bodyfat and be recessed as a curry to slay here. Throw in a gold chain to top it off. Learn some roadman slang . You'll then be a poopjeet chad in UK.

You'll get Instagram pajeeta models or white HTBs after all this. Just make sure to spend enough time in the sun so your skin is as dark as possible too.
Screenshot 20220512 103614
Screenshot 20220512 103939
Screenshot 20220512 1040342
Screenshot 20220511 133935
Screenshot 20220511 134025

Oh, also pretend you're interested in cars.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Get a skin fade and get a black Adidas tracksuit and black sneakers. Wear a pouch. If you want a surgery then you should get your chin shaved. Also add some fat to your face and body. You need to be over 20% bodyfat and be recessed as a curry to slay here. Throw in a gold chain to top it off. Learn some roadman slang . You'll then be a poopjeet chad in UK.

You'll get Instagram pajeeta models or white HTBs after all this. Just make sure to spend enough time in the sun so your skin is as dark as possible too.
View attachment 1676473View attachment 1676478View attachment 1676480View attachment 1676481View attachment 1676482

Oh, also pretend you're interested in cars.
You do realise pajeets are the ones with the turbans right? lmao. I don't wanna look like a hispanic cartel member at all. Also I'm sure dark skin wouldn't suit me. My lips are kinda big so I would just look a black guy with straight and fluffy hair. Why would I look any better if I'm dark?