Hi what exactly is the difference between Barrett and the other guy that gives Barrett the plastic look and the other guy recessed look

Pei

Pei

Kraken
It’s the lefort 2 right? It’s just Barrett have eye socket that reaches much deeper into his skull?
IMG 1166
@Timelessbrah

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Zenis
@LeonidasGui @heightmaxxing @Zenis @mirrormogger @the_nextDavidLaid @Imretarded? @BrahminBoss @Dicklet3incher @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @lemonnz

Both have deepset eyes bro but barret just has an overall better eye area
But there huge difference in face though

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Barrrt have better Zygos too, overall better facial debone
Someone here said the true measure of beauty is how deep eye orbits sit in skill

• Woah
Someone here said the true measure of beauty is how deep eye orbits sit in skill
Man the true measure of beauty is how good your facial devopment + harmony is

Man the true measure of beauty is how good your facial devopment + harmony is
Isn’t that a measure of facial development how deep eye orbits sit in skull

• Woah
Isn’t that a measure of facial development how deep eye orbits sit in skull
Nah you can have deepset eyes with shit facial development, look at Ryan gosling

He has retruded lefort 2
But still very deepset eyes, deepset eyes =\= beautiful face, there just a part of it

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
But still very deepset eyes, deepset eyes =\= beautiful face, there just a part of it
Do you know what it means?
IMG 1172

• Woah
Ya I see, the distance between the lateral canthlus and the nose
What projection or retrusion in lefort 2 even mean

• Woah
Projection = large distance between the 2

Retruison = short distance
I don’t agree, there’s people with good distance between the 2 things who are still overall average looking, so what he meant

• Woah
I don’t agree, there’s people with good distance between the 2 things who are still overall average looking, so what he meant
Man you can still be averege looking or even ugly with get Lefort 2 projection depending on other features

like you can have good lf2 projection but have a narrow skull, bad ipd and a reccesed chin for example

Man you can still be averege looking or even ugly with get Lefort 2 projection depending on other features

like you can have good lf2 projection but have a narrow skull, bad ipd and a reccesed chin for example
But what separates Ramirez and Barrett

Attachments

• IMG_1120.png
    IMG_1120.png
    867.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0675.jpeg
    IMG_0675.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
idk barrett looks a little ugly there

But what separates Ramirez and Barrett
Biggest difference between rameriz and barret is phenotype and skull obviously

Rameriz has a much taller skull, darker coloring , larger eyes and just overall large feature features.

Barret has a comapact skull with a kinda androgynous look with light coloring and more compact eyes then rameriz

Rameriz has a much taller skull, darker coloring , larger eyes and just overall large feature features.

Barret has a comapact skull with a kinda androgynous look with light coloring and more compact eyes then rameriz
My bad I meant what separates them from other men like why they look so much better

• Woah

Also you think going past Barrett’s maxilla growth look too femenine?

• Woah
My bad I meant what separates them from other men like why they look so much better
Both have godly Zygos, facial devolpment, barret has godly eye area, rameriz has a godly chin (could argued to be a bit ogre I guess), Bones

Both have godly Zygos, facial devolpment, barret has godly eye area, rameriz has a godly chin (could argued to be a bit ogre I guess), Bones
Is Jason momos browridge ogre mogs Ramirez.

Attachments

• IMG_1175.jpeg
    IMG_1175.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Is Jason momos browridge ogre mogs Ramirez.
Mamoa has a too too projected Browridge dude rameriz is ogre, mamoa is giga ogre

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Mamoa has a too too projected Browridge dude rameriz is ogre, mamoa is giga ogre
You think it’s bad to have too projected browridge because that just makes people scared of you and human thrived on cooperation

• Woah
Too ogre browridge and no femenine elements like cheekbones = you will be just seen as ogre beast by people?

• Woah
You think it’s bad to have too projected browridge because that just makes people scared of you and human thrived on cooperation
It’s too bad to have too much of anything
IMG 1854
IMG 1855

Too ogre browridge and no femenine elements like cheekbones = you will be just seen as ogre beast by people?
Yes exactly, ogre chin + ogre Browridge without any balance to your face you will be an ogre

Yes exactly, ogre chin + ogre Browridge without any balance to your face you will be an ogre
Thoughts on his maxilla? I guess probably average tbt
IMG 1176

• Woah

Attachments

• IMG_1177.jpeg
    IMG_1177.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah

Attachments

• IMG_1096.jpeg
    IMG_1096.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Flat Browridge is ideal for women
It’s not flat she has recessed forehead and she doesn’t have browridge at all is what I meant

• Woah
It’s not flat she has recessed forehead and she doesn’t have browridge at all is what I meant
Ya reccesed is never good ever

Attachments

• IMG_1076.png
    IMG_1076.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1075.png
    IMG_1075.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
She would look more aesthetic with having a browridge though Right
A flat one would be fine not reccesed like she has

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Both have deepset eyes bro but barret just has an overall better eye area
Do you think it’s evil to not have undereye support?

• Woah