High ass inhib

mm_oohz

mm_oohz

Iron
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Posts
191
Reputation
57
Genuinely wat do ppl do to have low inhib, like some random bumass guy joined my skl and alr has all the girls lined up for him, and I have been grinding my ass off to spark a convo with 1 js for me to get ignored or sum bs.

I tried being the charismatic guy but turns out i look constipated while doing it:feelswhy:, like I try to open convos but I js dont know how low inhib ppl do it so well

Like I actually need tips on how to lower inhib, like ACTUAL tips.
 
the more u are attached to a result, the more nervous you are going to be. if you dont particularly care if the conversation goes well or not, you will have much better results. this is not to say be a nd freak and say out of pocket shit. just talk to them. if it works it works, if it doesnt it doesnt.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xx_foidhunter_xX, 69FutureChad69 and mm_oohz
But i mean thats the hard thing, not caring abt the outcome, even if u try to force urself not to care abt an outcome u will still find a way to fumble.

I do get ur point but I js cant apply them to myself, like i always look retarded honestly. I am the only boy in my class for some subjects and I js sit by myself and not talk to the girls bc all of them r annoying, like if som1 from outside looked at me he would def think I am the lonely loser kid. Like sometimes I try to talk to them but they prove me right every single time on how retarded and annoying they r to talk to, for example a girl i used to talk to, we used to talk alot and stuff but now we dont but the only times she talks to me r the times she wants to tell me abt the guys in her life, like she fucking tells me their whole life story:feelswhy: it gets to a point bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bixell
But i mean thats the hard thing, not caring abt the outcome, even if u try to force urself not to care abt an outcome u will still find a way to fumble.

I do get ur point but I js cant apply them to myself, like i always look retarded honestly. I am the only boy in my class for some subjects and I js sit by myself and not talk to the girls bc all of them r annoying, like if som1 from outside looked at me he would def think I am the lonely loser kid. Like sometimes I try to talk to them but they prove me right every single time on how retarded and annoying they r to talk to, for example a girl i used to talk to, we used to talk alot and stuff but now we dont but the only times she talks to me r the times she wants to tell me abt the guys in her life, like she fucking tells me their whole life story:feelswhy: it gets to a point bro
devote yourself to something. a man with no purpose distracts himself with pleasure. the end goal (im assuming) to talk to these girls is to have sex with them. i hope thats the case for you cause there is no real good reason to chat with these girls unless you are using them for publicity like streamers do or you are interested in their money/etc. the best thing i ever learned from this forum is that, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you "slay" or not. i went through a period in my life where i had sex every day for like months on end. was it fucking fire? sure. im not gonna tell you its not nice. however, if i could trade that time for time spent with my loved ones, the people i actually will remember and think about before i die, i would trade it in a heartbeat.

tldr: chase money not hoes.
 
What's SKL don't be a dumbfuck and write like a real american
 

Similar threads

petitehoesarelaw
Replies
10
Views
51
KG4
KG4
thekey
Replies
22
Views
110
thekey
thekey
cartman_1
Replies
87
Views
339
cartman_1
cartman_1
influx
Replies
1
Views
59
V3xo
V3xo
ohhohh
Replies
0
Views
16
ohhohh
ohhohh

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top