High body count for men is disgusting as well

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
I understand why so many of us want to have a high body count, it makes up for the years of lost youth. For me personally, 5 LTRs at most throughout my lifetime and marrying one of them is ideal, I’d feel disgusted if it were any higher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1100, MammothActuary and 2 others
I bloatmaxxed with 2k calories just now i dont fucking understand single shit you say son

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Petsmart, Deleted member 1551 and 6 others
legit and true

Of course the wife would be asian and we’d produce beautiful hapas :love:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Petsmart, Aesthetic and 3 others
Booty-maxxing

Low T high E

wife would be asian

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1100 and Petsmart
The fact that women have 200 lays by the time they're 25 doesn't mean men should have some distorted standard in order to push equality and not seem as hypocrites. Three digits is disgusting. There's no reason why you shouldn't have sex with multiple women. That very thought is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 2846
welcom bak

• Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Yes. this is because we're programmed to survive and reproduce.
Someone with high count has high risk of STDs and 200 years ago it could potentially kill the entire village, so we developed revulsion as a defence mechanism against this
High partner count is repulsive for either gender and you will see not even Chads put up with sluts.

Also another aspect is if we know a man has high count, we understand subconsciously he fucks everything and we don't want to be cuckolded so we take distance from him

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and ElliotRodgerJr
The fact that women have 200 lays by the time they're 25 doesn't mean men should have some distorted standard in order to push equality and not seem as hypocrites. Three digits is disgusting. There's no reason why you shouldn't have sex with multiple women. That very thought is retarded
It’s just my personal opinion, I think both men and women should have about 5 total sexual and romantic partners per life. Each lasting at least a year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
agreed.
It’s just my personal opinion, I think both men and women should have about 5 total sexual and romantic partners per life. Each lasting at least a year.
disagreed

Celibate is the worst idea to ever cross this species' collective mind. There's no reason for it, you aren't a worse person if you treat others like what they are. Most women you meet aren't good LTR candidates. You barely even give any thought to them, but having sex with them is a natural impulse. If you meant people you have stable relationships with, I don't think the number should be that low. Most men get fucked over time and don't enter new LTRs due to self indulgence and fear of betrayal

I don't think the number should be that low. Most men get fucked over time and don't enter new LTRs due to self indulgence and fear of betrayal
In an ideal world this wouldn’t happen

In an ideal world this wouldn’t happen
Most men enter LTRs only to realize that this is the reality they face, and then invest more time into casual sexual encounters instead of finding more women. It's only natural. The idea of LTRs sounds retarded in insight, but then again it's an objective everyone purchases

Most men enter LTRs only to realize that this is the reality they face, and then invest more time into casual sexual encounters instead of finding more women. It's only natural. The idea of LTRs sounds retarded in insight, but then again it's an objective everyone purchases
I suppose, I just wanna live in my fairytale world where casual sex doesn’t happen

I suppose, I just wanna live in my fairytale world where casual sex doesn’t happen
Secure an Asian or black woman, they'll try to sustain the relationship if you're white and somehow attractive. They want mestizoid children jfl

Secure an Asian or black woman, they'll try to sustain the relationship if you're white and somehow attractive. They want mestizoid children jfl
I’m already in a relationship with a Chinese girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
  • JFL
Will you make hapa children with blue hunter eyes and overdeveloped zygos and jaw?
Probably not, that’s me in the avi and I have hazel eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
I understand why so many of us want to have a high body count, it makes up for the years of lost youth. For me personally, 5 LTRs at most throughout my lifetime and marrying one of them is ideal, I’d feel disgusted if it were any higher.
legit theory. if a guy has ascended and is genuinely GL they dont need to cope by having lots of sex. instead the better treatment they receive in life in general and genuine validation and IOIs would be enough to satiate them
Of course the wife would be asian and we’d produce beautiful hapas :love:
DIVORCE

Last edited:
Probably not, that’s me in the avi and I have hazel eyes.
I think hazel eyes are good enough for your children to have light coloured eyes, but since brown is a dominant gen I don't really know if it'll turn out that way. But then again I inherited my father's eye color so perhaps it's a trait passed on by the father?

• +1
I think hazel eyes are good enough for your children to have light coloured eyes, but since brown is a dominant gen I don't really know if it'll turn out that way. But then again I inherited my father's eye color so perhaps it's a trait passed on by the father?
That’s pretty much their color in light.
5D62682F 7A83 4793 80FA D1AFE37B4BEE

That’s pretty much their color in light.
View attachment 195956
An offbreed between your genes and an Asian's recessive genes would turn into a high test Chad with prominent bone structure and exotic eye color. You're about to pass on your genes into a future Chad bro

• JFL
An offbreed between your genes and an Asian's recessive genes would turn into a high test Chad with prominent bone structure and exotic eye color. You're about to pass on your genes into a future Chad bro
JFL don’t mock me like that bro

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
My slay count is over 50..

And I'm going to Thailand soon to do more more damage..

Losing my virginity late in life (21) has destroyed my sanity. I'm obsessed with slaying.

My slay count is over 50..

And I'm going to Thailand soon to do more more damage..

Losing my virginity late in life (21) has destroyed my sanity. I'm obsessed with slaying.
WOWZERS BROSKI
You do you man, personally I couldn’t handle doing that

First and foremost you need to be in the fucking 10% of looks and low inhib scale, then you have chances for a 100+ laycount. On this forum maybe 3 or 4 guys are candidates for this. So stop talking about things that you anyway have to weak genetics for.

First and foremost you need to be in the fucking 10% of looks and low inhib scale, then you have chances for a 100+ laycount. On this forum maybe 3 or 4 guys are candidates for this. So stop talking about things that you anyway have to weak genetics for.
lol, you don’t need that at all. Average looking people can slay too, and 3 or 4 guys here are in the top 1-5%, a lot more are top 10%