femcels explain why they're fat

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
VirgoDisaster, 27 yo
Being a FAW can be traumatizing for itself.
After being in Isolation for years and having a huge eating disorder (Binge Eating) to cope with all the traumatic stuff that happened to me I was trying to heal, go to therapy, losing some weight and this year I actually tried to break out of this cycle of loneliness but realised how much left behind and lost I am when u comes to relationships, but especially romantic/sexual ones. I am emotionally by the level of a 13 year old girl. I feel robbed by the years of normal development and experiences ppl have. My attemps this year to building anything and put myself out there were such a fail and embarrassing af I can't help myself, I seriously don't got the social skills or experience ppl just have at my age and it shows.
I feel like that's a specific kind of pain only FAW can understand, it's embarrassing and so painful.

marysofthesea, 34
I just want to send you lots of hugs and let you know you're not alone in your experiences. I, too, have been isolated for many years due to trauma in my teens. I turned to food to deal with intense anxiety and depression. I feel like I am frozen as a teenage girl in a lot of ways, that I am not like other people because of my lack of experiences. I feel so much grief for everything I missed out on because of my trauma, isolation, and unattractiveness. I've never really existed to people. I am forgotten.
I've also been trying to lose weight, but I got derailed this year after some painful experiences with men. Every time I have tried to connect, to find love and care, it has turned into an excruciating disaster that ends with me being rejected and abandoned. I don't know how to deal with it.
Other FAW absolutely understand your pain. I understand it. So, just know we get all of it. Other women cannot fully comprehend what we've been through and how hard life is for us. I hope you can keep making positive strides in your life. Yes, we are behind in a lot of ways, but there is still hope and we need to take care of ourselves because we have worth even if others don't always see it.

maybe im a fat femcel too

they think they're fat because they're lonely while reality is they're lonely because they're fat (also not really coz they can have relationship with some shmuck any time but will never lower their standards)