High-Cut Lefort 1

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
Downloadfile 5
In some cases a high Le Fort I osteotomy is required for advancement of the entire

Do you think this is a realistic surgery to get and how much more would it cost in comparison to a normal lefort 1? I heard Andrei does it.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
High lefort = ascension ngl

It would cost slightly more imo but not much

ask the doctor

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, CursedOne, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person

ask the doctor

I perfer a full on lefort 3 i reccomend it for asians of east eurasian background as they need a more projected nasal ridge as well this should do well for most caucasian populations and black populations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 534, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5912

ask the doctor
Definitely gonna aim to get a High-Cut one. I think I'm a legit candidate

• +1
I perfer a full on lefort 3 i reccomend it for asians of east eurasian background as they need a more projected nasal ridge as well this should do well for most caucasian populations and black populations.
Good luck finding somebody to do that. I'm going to do the Korean Midface Augmentation after the High Cut Lefort 1 to emulate a lefort 2

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and DaGullas
Firstly find someone who does it.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and CursedOne
Firstly find someone who does it.
Andrei seems to do it and the question if it would be realistic to get was the whole point of the thread anyway

• +1
What about pontid Mediterranean? I thought you can Achieve good cheekbones projection by MSE

or modified lefort 3 is required? Let’s be honest no one will do lf3 for cosmetic reasons

Good luck finding somebody to do that. I'm going to do the Korean Midface Augmentation after the High Cut Lefort 1 to emulate a lefort 2

I think doctor sinn does it for like 57 k there are most likely a few more surgeons that do it all you have to do is consult a maxio facial surgeon and say shut the fuck up and take my money.

• JFL
What about pontid Mediterranean? I thought you can Achieve good cheekbones projection by MSE

or modified lefort 3 is required? Let’s be honest no one will do lf3 for cosmetic reasons

Pontids unless deformed have good maxillas on averages same with other full caucasian populations honestly on averages just be caucasian is legit on an indidivual level it means little as you can be subhuman pontid or nordid but it helps on averages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
it takes longer, but going the route of more surgeries is actually better as you can avoid a coronal incision.

no one wants a massive scar going across their skull

MSE -> BSSO + MLF2/ High LF1 + Genio -> MLF3

This is the "I have no bones" plan. Won't guarantee GL because soft tissue is important but depending on starting point the results WILL be noticeable and favourable.

it takes longer, but going the route of more surgeries is actually better as you can avoid a coronal incision.

no one wants a massive scar going across their skull

MSE -> BSSO + MLF2/ High LF1 + Genio -> MLF3

This is the "I have no bones" plan. Won't guarantee GL because soft tissue is important but depending on starting point the results WILL be noticeable and favourable.

Mse results take longer but the potential is infintely better and less risky.

Mse results take longer but the potential is infintely better and less risky.
yeh, but what I mean is MLF2 & MLF3 avoids the coronal incision so its better in the long run than LF3. Also MLF3 facilitates 3D projection of the malar complex and part of the orbits, meanwhile LF3 just moves them anteriorly.