HIGH EFFORT PERSONALITY ANALYSIS BASED ON YOUR BIRTHDAY

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
send me your birthday and i will analyse your personality it will take some time because it will be high effort

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxxerlord, beefliverontop, Tabula Rasa and 8 others
June 32

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, itzyaboyJJ and ryuken
people born in later months generally are more incelish, and i was born in late december so it never even began for me.
less facial development as im months behind everyone else.
over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zainab, ayusshhhh and ryuken
people born in later months generally are more incelish, and i was born in late december so it never even began for me.
over.
split the list of 500 sexiest celebs into their birthday months and made the following list according to this:

1. April – 60 celebrities
  2. August – 51 celebrities
  3. February – 49 celebrities
  4. December – 47 celebrities
  5. September – 44 celebrities
  6. March – 42 celebrities
  7. October – 41 celebrities
  8. November – 39 celebrities
  9. January – 35 celebrities
  10. May – 33 celebrities
  11. July – 30 celebrities
  12. June – 29 celebrities

• Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
send me your birthday and i will analyse your personality it will take some time because it will be high effort
Another @Gaygymmaxx autist nigger follower

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, ayusshhhh, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
split the list of 500 sexiest celebs into their birthday months and made the following list according to this:

10. May – 33 celebrities
you do realize in adulthood it doesn't really matter right (looks-wise). being months behind bone wise in youth makes people ostracize you and bully you, so you will be socially underdeveloped.

you're khhv you're very horny especially in night your iq is above average but not a genius still very smart there's 60% chance that you have double colored dick/birth mark you find it hard to believe in what you don't see you usually have different beliefs than people around you your looks are also above average but you're a mentalcel probably got called autistic by someone from the age of 12-15 you find it hard to focus for a few hours on one thing and you hate things that take effort

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: miserablenigga64, Ascеnd and Goth
you're khhv you're very horny especially in night your iq is above average but not a genius still very smart there's 60% chance that you have double colored dick/birth mark you find it hard to believe in what you don't see you usually have different beliefs than people around you your looks are also above average but you're a mentalcel probably got called autistic by someone from the age of 12-15 you find it hard to focus for a few hours on one thing and you hate things that take effort
How long did it take u to make this up?

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
no nigger on this site with iq above average

• JFL
How long did it take u to make this up?
hey now don't be rude send me your birthday you might learn more about yourself too:feelshaha:

all true 100%:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, but some of the stuff there I told u in pms:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and ryuken
@Ascend aren't you interested?

10. May – 33 celebrities
i’m born in april guess im 8 psl true adam

I already got my reading. High IQ, lazy and drug addict

• JFL
October 18th

• +1
28/9/2004

• +1
October 18th
you hate people who do things that you think are immoral yet you don't think about people's feelings a lot insulting others is easy for you and you don't usually feel regret because of it my readings are telling me you have a thing for kittens you love cats you wish you were in a place other than the one you are now my readings are telling me it's gender or sexuality your intelligence is average but your analysing skills are amazing you may not realise it yet tho your libido is normal not too much not too low you would prefer sitting at home chilling playing games or watching shows other than going to family events and shit like that

• Woah
Reactions: serialcoper
you hate people who do things that you think are immoral yet you don't think about people's feelings a lot insulting others is easy for you and you don't usually feel regret because of it my readings are telling me you have a thing for kittens you love cats you wish you were in a place other than the one you are now my readings are telling me it's gender or sexuality your intelligence is average but your analysing skills are amazing you may not realise it yet tho your libido is normal not too much not too low you would prefer sitting at home chilling playing games or watching shows other than going to family events and shit like that
holy shit :oops:

• Woah
28/9/2004
you prioritise yourself over others you would only help others if it doesn't hurt you or ruin your free time you're not scared of saying what you feel and you don't really care if someone insulted you idk why but my readings say that you have a really weird fetish because the year is 2004 and 2+0+0+4=6 and 6 refers to some red shades i would say something related to pain but i couldn't exactly tell what it is most of your opinions ragebaits people even if it wasn't for ragebait my readings also say you're more of a winter person my readings are also telling me there's a feminine feature in the eye area probably thin eyebrows when you think that who you are debating with is retarded you stop arguing with him

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
you prioritise yourself over others you would only help others if it doesn't hurt you or ruin your free time you're not scared of saying what you feel and you don't really care if someone insulted you idk why but my readings say that you have a really weird fetish because the year is 2004 and 2+0+0+4=6 and 6 refers to some red shades i would say something related to pain but i couldn't exactly tell what it is most of your opinions ragebaits people even if it wasn't for ragebait my readings also say you're more of a winter person my readings are also telling me there's a feminine feature in the eye area probably thin eyebrows when you think that who you are debating with is retarded you stop arguing with him
Accurate, my eyes are brown maybe thats it and the shape isnt the most masculine

• +1
doing Astrology on a blackpill website is crazy, mirin the Normiemaxxing tho

• JFL
that's some shit @Xangsane would do, i've seen his autistic threads
xangsane analysis storms look at the similar threads and you will know who does these stuff:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
@ryuken do me, no birthday

• JFL
you have a problem trusting people and you know when someone likes you you hate writing long ass masseges because you believe most people won't care enough in the end you believe that you're a failure you think that things like studying/working and stuff like that isn't actually valued sometimes you wanna act needy but you also realise that people will hate you if you act needy plus you would feel disgusted by yourself you fake a lot of the interactions you have actually you might be faking some of the interactions in this forum too you're currently in a bad mental state and there's something you've been addicted to to cope with your mental state i can't know what it is tho and you feel lost

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
over.
What the fuck does that even mean

• JFL
you have a problem trusting people and you know when someone likes you you hate writing long ass masseges because you believe most people won't care enough in the end you believe that you're a failure you think that things like studying/working and stuff like that isn't actually valued sometimes you wanna act needy but you also realise that people will hate you if you act needy plus you would feel disgusted by yourself you fake a lot of the interactions you have actually you might be faking some of the interactions in this forum too you're currently in a bad mental state and there's something you've been addicted to to cope with your mental state i can't know what it is tho and you feel lost
The highlighted part is true, the rest is not.

• Woah
Apr 20th 1889

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Darkeningstar
The highlighted part is true, the rest is not.
you can always talk if you want bhai
@ryuken bro...
Logical thinking probably some mental issues and lack of empathy thinks outside of the box while still being restricted by logic also 60% chance of having a birthmark or double colored dick high iq but not at mathematics and this kind of shit more like planning iq and probably some survival iq but like slightly above average has some appreciation for arts enjoys lying to people especially when the lying makes him look bettet in front of others. now is this the birthday of hitler or some important jewish guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
Apr 20th 1889
Brutal i saw that one coming pill
Screenshot 20240824 143236 One UI Home

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
you can always talk if you want bhai

Logical thinking probably some mental issues and lack of empathy thinks outside of the box while still being restricted by logic also 60% chance of having a birthmark or double colored dick high iq but not at mathematics and this kind of shit more like planning iq and probably some survival iq but like slightly above average has some appreciation for arts enjoys lying to people especially when the lying makes him look bettet in front of others. now is this the birthday of hitler or some important jewish guy
oh ho ho HO

it's the birthday of a wonderful man:feelsohh:

A TRULY WONDERFUL MAN

VERY SPECIAL

WE CALL HIM

OSKAR DIRLEWANGER

IMG 7667

IMG 7659

IMG 7657

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Darkeningstar