HIGH GLYCEMIC DIET IDEA FOR HEIGHTMAXING?

Wakeup

Wakeup

Bronze
Video suggest that the secretion of insulin as a results of eating sugary foods will in combination with other hormones will create more IGF-1, which is crucial for vertical growth.

If this was the case, then heightmaxxers would want to eat frequent meals consisting of high glycemic foods like white bread, tacos, oatmeal and watermelon on the side with a glass of orange juice to drink? Of course they would need to eat enough protein and other vitamins and minerals like calcium and D3 +K2.

1638343852248.png

Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• 1638343852248.png
    1638343852248.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: redfacccee
will test this on my Child

Thank You Sir.

That works very good for muscle growth for me personally, but can't tell about height growth

can u tldr please, i cant watch that guy. he drives me mad for no reason
he doesnt add that much new info just use ai at early teen years to keep estrogen at 10 picograms

Video suggest that the secretion of insulin as a results of eating sugary foods will in combination with other hormones will create more IGF-1, which is crucial for vertical growth.

If this was the case, then heightmaxxers would want to eat frequent meals consisting of high glycemic foods like white bread, tacos, oatmeal and watermelon on the side with a glass of orange juice to drink? Of course they would need to eat enough protein and other vitamins and minerals like calcium and D3 +K2.

View attachment 1423114
View attachment 1423112

Let me know what you guys think.

No this doesn't work because your cells just become insulin resistant and the effect is decreased. The reason people are taller nowadays is because we get constant nutrition, which means our growth is never interrupted due to lack of protein or micronutrients. Milk consumption obviously has a huge effect on height though. Probably like 3-4 inches difference between an intolerancel and a milk chugger. Maybe try colostrum for more height gains.

too late at 18 i assume?
yh probably is you could get an xray done not all growth plates fuse at the same time so a few may be at least partially open but you could grow to have weird proportions or worse have very little growth even with GH but depends on the person imo at 18 unless your a manlet with late puberty not worth crushing estrogen

No this doesn't work because your cells just become insulin resistant and the effect is decreased. The reason people are taller nowadays is because we get constant nutrition, which means our growth is never interrupted due to lack of protein or micronutrients. Milk consumption obviously has a huge effect on height though. Probably like 3-4 inches difference between an intolerancel and a milk chugger. Maybe try colostrum for more height gains.
hmm i would agree however my uncle is lactose intolerant and is 195cm and my father who is not lactose intolerant and drank lots of milk as a kid is 6'2. idk man ill do more research