High hunger?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
For some reason my damn hunger has been through the roof. My lifestyle has been pretty much the same. I've been needing more sleep though, but my hunger has been super high, despite the fact that I'm a usual conservative eater. Is this a puberty thing? I dont wanna get obese, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
It’s probably just puberty but make sure you eat healthily so you don’t get fat

It’s probably just puberty but make sure you eat healthily so you don’t get fat
Yeah this thing is a bitch. I was just cutting a few months ago, but then my hunger level rose despite the fact I was pretty satisfied with what I've been eating. I'm only 15 btw. I'm eating bags of baby carrots bro, and I dont get that cloudy tired feeling I get when I usually overeat. I feel refreshed afterwards, actually. Weird shit.

For some reason my damn hunger has been through the roof. My lifestyle has been pretty much the same. I've been needing more sleep though, but my hunger has been super high, despite the fact that I'm a usual conservative eater. Is this a puberty thing? I dont wanna get obese, jfl
if you're 15 it's good you eat much EAT BIG TO GET BIG MY NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel and Steve bachall
"High hunger"? Boyo, just say "very hungry."

if you're 15 it's good you eat much EAT BIG TO GET BIG MY NIGGA
Lol. Im gonna gymcell soon, but I'm concerned about whether or not I should cut. I'm flabby, skinny fat, think like a kid's physique (obviously, I am a kid). Cutting would be aesthetic but I dont want to fuck up puberty by restricting nutrients.
"High hunger"? Boyo, just say "very hungry."
Okay boyo, then IM FUCKING STARVING.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Lol. Im gonna gymcell soon, but I'm concerned about whether or not I should cut. I'm flabby, skinny fat, think like a kid's physique (obviously, I am a kid). Cutting would be aesthetic but I dont want to fuck up puberty by restricting nutrients.

Okay boyo, then IM FUCKING STARVING.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Don't cut mate, it's easy to lose fat... whats important is you gain enough muscle to make up for it. My friend who was skinnyfat as fuck and a total low t beta bitch decided to do cardio only and cut and he looks skinny as fuck now bro. Just make sure to eat enough and avoid sugars and excessive carbs when you have cravings. You can do starting strength or do most your sets 3x8/10 if you're just starting. You can play around with sets and stuff like that once you're more experienced
+If you wanna lose more fat at the same time BTW, make sure most of your diet consists of protein, after that healthy fats and then a bit of carbs. Protein is the crucial for building muscle and you can make some pretty solid gains like that. Good luck bro

Yeah puberty is a bitch bro

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Don't cut mate, it's easy to lose fat... whats important is you gain enough muscle to make up for it. My friend who was skinnyfat as fuck and a total low t beta bitch decided to do cardio only and cut and he looks skinny as fuck now bro. Just make sure to eat enough and avoid sugars and excessive carbs when you have cravings. You can do starting strength or do most your sets 3x8/10 if you're just starting. You can play around with sets and stuff like that once you're more experienced
Yeah, @Zeus was a bro and recommend this thing called the Vertical diet that im gonna try out this summer, maybe a 200cal surplus would be ideal
Yeah puberty is a bitch bro
A fellow pubertycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah, @Zeus was a bro and recommend this thing called the Vertical diet that im gonna try out this summer, maybe a 200cal surplus would be ideal

A fellow pubertycel
Seems good but don't forget to get lots of whey 4 SCOOPS CMON!

i lost ten pounds doing no sugar. i actually loosened up and i eat a sugary snack or drink every once and a while but doing that i somehow managed to loser ANOTHER ten pounds.

legit i bought a plate of chinese food and couldnt even finish 1/3 of it cuz i wasnt hungry. i bought a plate at work today after having ate nothing all day and only ate a 1/4 of it before i threw it away.

sugar is the devil, twinkdom here i come

Eat brocoli. Ive been eating it for breakfast to bulk up on vitamin K and its so filling. I go 9 hours before I feel hungry again. I do get slightly bloated tho

inject genetics