High inhib irl is comical to see

'definitely can't fool women' spoken like a true simp who believes women have some sort of 'better' social eye, better social skills.
Women have this 6th sense for misogynistic incels etc. 'this is why you are inkwell.'

There's not a single dimension in which I am high-inhib. I may not be the lowest inhib, but I mog the average person into the grave.
not disagreeing with you but why dyu need to finish all sentences w how attractive you are lol. women I do think have better social queues than the average man.

I think its also because people there are all united for the passion of music rather than a club where its more of selfish environment almost
yes, normal clubs have pure trash social atmosphere. men are hunting for pussy, women are there to show off.

techno parties mog to oblivion tbh. people enjoy the vibe and music.

ngl even alcohol doesnt help me, my inhib is too high
try blacking out lol. also im sure you can lower your Inhib if you practiced social situations, im going to try do so in future

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ambi
not disagreeing with you but why dyu need to finish all sentences w how attractive you are lol. women I do think have better social queues than the average man.
i mog the average person into the grave IN INHIB. was the meaning of that post.

JFL at thinking the average person has low inhib than me. I can force myself to do anything I want regardless of social-vibes.

• +1
try blacking out lol
tried several times. I dont even lose inhib im just unable to be normal aka im stumbling around and dont see anything. But absolutely cant have social interactions even blacked out

• +1
Reactions: fuse and cz3
tried several times. I dont even lose inhib im just unable to be normal aka im stumbling around and dont see anything. But absolutely cant have social interactions even blacked out
try practicing sober situations so then when your drunk its even easier

• +1
what artist you into ? I've kinda diverted into garage but got couple techno raves lined up, excited ngl
DariaKolosova,VTSS,Marron,HectorOaks,Rikhter,Chlar,Tham,UnderBlackHelmet,DjHeartstring,Yanamaste.

It's generally Hard-Groove, but also more industrial-hardtTechno. Sometimes I get more into a trance-techno vibe tho.

try practicing sober situations so then when your drunk its even easier
Trust me i have tried but its just a brain issue that is prob not reversable. I cant even say hello to a store cashier without being giga quiet or having a voice crack

• +1
DariaKolosova,VTSS,Marron,HectorOaks,Rikhter,Chlar,Tham,UnderBlackHelmet,DjHeartstring,Yanamaste.

It's generally Hard-Groove, but also more industrial-hardtTechno. Sometimes I get more into a trance-techno vibe tho.

very valid list seen a few of those so good

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
what artist you into ? I've kinda diverted into garage but got couple techno raves lined up, excited ngl
tonight I am going to

Anetha + Dr. Rubinstein + Mama Snake & more​

• Love it
Reactions: cz3
Trust me i have tried but its just a brain issue that is prob not reversable. I cant even say hello to a store cashier without being giga quiet or having a voice crack
mate im the exact same. I always have to repeat my name as I say it too quiet and always voice crack too lol. even read my thread from today lol. but bro trust me we can overcome it lets j try implement small things like small talk with strangers

• +1
mate im the exact same. I always have to repeat my name as I say it too quiet and always voice crack too
yep relatable
but bro trust me we can overcome it lets j try implement small things like small talk with strangers
i try my best bro ngl, im going out almost every weekend w friends despite not wanting to go anywhere just to push myself but my inhib is fucked beyond repair i think

• +1
I always said that the higher iq you are the more over it is for you. I know it from observing men for 15+ years, I met probabaly thousands of men and it never was wrong. Never met high IQ guy who was good with girls, it just never happens.
High IQ is always a bad thing

Look up Dan Peña
Ok lol

i try my best bro ngl, im going out almost every weekend w friends despite not wanting to go anywhere just to push myself but my inhib is fucked beyond repair i think
no bro your not. as am I I think your almost accepting the easy option out, its easier to just no converse. try harder and stop hating yourself. do you struggle with women due to this or ?

• +1
thinking about observing one of my friends that is also high inhib irl and UNDER htn looks level

He goes out every night and gets absolutely nothing. Its been 10 months that he has been going out daily and he still hasnt gotten a single approach or any contact with girls
While guys much uglier and shorter slay bc of low inhib its brutal
I have also seen some HTNs with normal inhib
they dont even have to try, just exist
I used to bully ppl for it cuz i had the opposite problem

no bro your not. as am I I think your almost accepting the easy option out, its easier to just no converse. try harder and stop hating yourself. do you struggle with women due to this or ?
i dont think i hate myself but it is very in my head
disliking my looks personally + years of being abused dog
Too hard to fix

• +1
Reactions: fuse
nice bro sounds sick. where r they playing

Line up

Anetha
Dr. Rubinstein
Mama Snake
Lucia Lu
Bae Blade
Oxymore
Reich
PHINNY
Hidde Loek
Theoson
Floris Fahrenheit

nijmegen, netherlands. I love this club. It has a lot of room for chilling instead of being pushed into this cramped smoker-room like at other events, and 3 rooms with DJs playing at the same time. You don't like the vibe at 1 room, you simply move to the next.

Honestly have no clue how you find people to go to raves with. I'll keep going solo.

Doing drugs alone in my room generally mogs in terms of vibe and I would prefer just staying at home honestly. But going to these raves is out of my comfort-zone and I experience something 'new' with more potential than staying in my room. So it has benefits.

• Love it
i dont think i hate myself but it is very in my head
disliking my looks personally + years of being abused dog
Too hard to fix
same bro. and you defo do hate yourself if you don't like your appearance

• +1
I always said that the higher iq you are the more over it is for you. I know it from observing men for 15+ years, I met probabaly thousands of men and it never was wrong. Never met high IQ guy who was good with girls, it just never happens.
I've experienced both high iq and low iq, life just happens to you when you're low iq, you don't feel as much pain, hunger and you become numb to others negativity towards you, you laugh easily

When you're high iq you think about so much stuff and feels like you're always trying to protect yourself unnecessarily

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, lepo2317, ambi and 1 other person

Line up

Anetha
Dr. Rubinstein
Mama Snake
Lucia Lu
Bae Blade
Oxymore
Reich
PHINNY
Hidde Loek
Theoson
Floris Fahrenheit

nijmegen, netherlands. I love this club. It has a lot of room for chilling instead of being pushed into this cramped smoker-room like at other events, and 3 rooms with DJs playing at the same time. You don't like the vibe at 1 room, you simply move to the next.

Honestly have no clue how you find people to go to raves with. I'll keep going solo.

Doing drugs alone in my room generally mogs in terms of vibe and I would prefer just staying at home honestly. But going to these raves is out of my comfort-zone and I experience something 'new' with more potential than staying in my room. So it has benefits.
sounds fire bro, I j book my tickets w all my friends

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
'definitely can't fool women' spoken like a true simp who believes women have some sort of 'better' social eye, better social skills.
Women have this 6th sense for misogynistic incels etc. 'this is why you are inkwell.'

There's not a single dimension in which I am high-inhib. I may not be the lowest inhib, but I mog the average person into the grave.

Another thing I realized at my job when I was high iq I would do my job right and help others who were more low iq but still wasn't being treated properly and I was trying to please my boss as well, when I was low iq I would mess up and need others help to do some tasks but I wasn't trying to please anyone, I would take breaks whenever I wanted without being concerned about it but people treated me better and I was more social, I was still earning the same with a way worse performance

• +1
if you were going pretty regularly that's pretty brutal unless ur j always stumbling drunk lol
wym exactly is brutal?
and ye went every weekend for like 4 months and no like 60-70% of the time i was pretty normal

• +1
Another thing I realized at my job when I was high iq I would do my job right and help others who were more low iq but still wasn't being treated properly and I was trying to please my boss as well, when I was low iq I would mess up and need others help to do some tasks but I wasn't trying to please anyone, I would take breaks whenever I wanted without being concerned about it but people treated me better and I was more social, I was still earning the same with a way worse performance
ye being high iq is a bad thing

• +1
wym exactly is brutal?
and ye went every weekend for like 4 months and no like 60-70% of the time i was pretty normal
oh ok nvm 25% chance of being approached is good acc. in my head it was you going out like every night for 8 months

• JFL
oh ok nvm 25% chance of being approached is good acc. in my head it was you going out like every night for 8 months
nah thats about 16 nights out with 2 real approaches and 1 time a girl dancing next to me that i ignored
thats burn victim deformed freak tier stats and im 6ft3 lol. Shows how height doesnt matter

• +1
For one thing, IQ doesn't fluctuate.

For another, IQ doesn't correlate to inhibition. You're thinking of morality.

One of the biggest copes is that low inhib comes from low IQ.

If you're a loser it's not because you're smarter than the average person. In all truth you're most likely average or below it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and ambi
in my head it was you going out like every night for 8 months
my friend has been going every weekend for 10 months and got 0 he has it a bit worse than me somehow jfl, LTNfest

• +1
nah thats about 16 nights out with 2 real approaches and 1 time a girl dancing next to me that i ignored
thats burn victim deformed freak tier stats and im 6ft3 lol. Shows how height doesnt matter
yh not awful I guess unless ur missing like subtle approaches which I think is what girls do, idk. like one time a girl kept coming over and telling me to stop smoking and smoking kills but I j told her to fuck off lol and that's prly a convo starter idk. but ig that wld count as girl game. like ur probably not counting those type of interactions

6'3 to be that height - I would rule the world.
my friend has been going every weekend for 10 months and got 0 he has it a bit worse than me somehow jfl, LTNfest
yh that's insane does he go out w the intention to talk to girls tho.

• +1
yh not awful I guess unless ur missing like subtle approaches which I think is what girls do, idk. like one time a girl kept coming over and telling me to stop smoking and smoking kills but I j told her to fuck off lol and that's prly a convo starter idk. but ig that wld count as girl game. like ur probably not counting those type of interactions
ye ive had some random interactions like that i count only very straightforward approaches tho

• +1
yes his only intention in fact is to talk to girls actually

nah im srs height doesnt matter
that's so rough ngl, yh I mean I still wish I was like 1 inch taller

• +1
what's an example
first one being a girl dancing on me the whole time then giving me her insta and asking me to go out w her
second time same shit pretty much a group of 3 girls asking me my instagram and on of them being very touchy + giving me their drinks

• +1
first one being a girl dancing on me the whole time then giving me her insta and asking me to go out w her
second time same shit pretty much a group of 3 girls asking me my instagram and on of them being very touchy + giving me their drinks
that's v good then mate lol dk why ur harsh on urself. if u only went 16 times and had that that's good not trash, clear of ur friend lol. I j use snap not insta ngl tho