High inhib irl is comical to see

Maybe I agree with you, but it would be absolutely brutal.

I admit that I am generally humble towards my life achievements and skills. I am a humble man.

I IQmog everyone into the grave, yet I am humble and don't brag about my accomplishments.
I Athleticmog everyone into the grave, yet again I tend to be humble.

if women, have high social skills like you claim, they would understand that I am highIQ + athletic + mogger = top dating candidate.

I think what's going on is the completely opposite:
I tend to be a reserved, humble, nice guy in person.

I am not a door-mat in the sense that I don't fight when I get disrespected: I can get extremely aggresive when people disrespect me.

Perhaps I am a door-mat in the sense that I don't aggressively push to get what I want myself. I don't put other people under pressure to submit to my desires.

I don't aggressively pursue what I want/desire, it's probably my biggest flaw.

How do I change it?
I know it stems from child-abuse and feeling powerless/helpless because my parents dictated my life and abused me when I didn't do what they wanted me to do.

It's very hard as it's basically a rooted personality disorder at this point.

In the short-term, I can fraud behavior that goes against it. In the long-term, I somehow have to change my vibe/personality and I don't even know if that's possible as an adult. Aren't we basically the people we were ever going to be at this point?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Bomber517 and cz3
surely that's just extrovert vs introvert
I was a low inhib introvert with no anxiety or social anxiety

I liked attention though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cz3 and ambi
that's v good then mate lol dk why ur harsh on urself. if u only went 16 times and had that that's good not trash, clear of ur friend lol. I j use snap not insta ngl tho
its very rare tho so it aint mean much
I j use snap not insta ngl tho
i have never used snap jfl

• +1
Reactions: fuse
how dyu go about this though
My most extroverted low inhib experiences happened on mdma. (Non childhood related) Otherwise i dont bother striving for it i am who i am tbh

• +1
Reactions: cz3
fairs cld be related to where ur from unless ur other friends r thriving
ik some people that get girls and shit but idk anyone that is really “thriving”

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Maybe I agree with you, but it would be absolutely brutal.

I admit that I am generally humble towards my life achievements and skills. I am a humble man.

I IQmog everyone into the grave, yet I am humble and don't brag about my accomplishments.
I Athleticmog everyone into the grave, yet again I tend to be humble.

if women, have high social skills like you claim, they would understand that I am highIQ + athletic + mogger = top dating candidate.

I think what's going on is the completely opposite:
I tend to be a reserved, humble, nice guy in person.

I am not a door-mat in the sense that I don't fight when I get disrespected: I can get extremely aggresive when people disrespect me.

Perhaps I am a door-mat in the sense that I don't aggressively push to get what I want myself. I don't put other people under pressure to submit to my desires.

I don't aggressively pursue what I want/desire, it's probably my biggest flaw.

How do I change it?
I know it stems from child-abuse and feeling powerless/helpless because my parents dictated my life and abused me when I didn't do what they wanted me to do.

It's very hard as it's basically a rooted personality disorder at this point.

In the short-term, I can fraud behavior that goes against it. In the long-term, I somehow have to change my vibe/personality and I don't even know if that's possible as an adult. Aren't we basically the people we were ever going to be at this point?
Certain things can change and certain things can't. I don't know how you can change. Girls won't be attracted to intelligence on it's own.

For one thing, IQ doesn't fluctuate.

For another, IQ doesn't correlate to inhibition. You're thinking of morality.

One of the biggest copes is that low inhib comes from low IQ.

If you're a loser it's not because you're smarter than the average person. In all truth you're most likely average or below it.
In my personal experience when I experienced despersonalization my iq and awareness was way lower and I had way less awareness of who I was and wasn't trying to protect myself as much as before

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and ambi
lmfao all your "chadlites" get mogged hard by your "htns" gtfo you have no idea how to rate

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
thinking about observing one of my friends that is also high inhib irl and UNDER htn looks level
tbh hes most realistically a mtn and you haloed him since you're his friend

which one is chad jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and ambi
Make a thread about this and tag all the popular users
Oh boy, I'm just way too busy these days. I'd like to take a nap. Maybe some other time.

It's a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel