high-inhib is a curse

alurmo

alurmo

i jsut had one of the most awkward experiences bc of my high-innhib and I have many more
and every time when I do something remotely low-inhib I start to think abt what I did and start to hate myself for doing/saying something
fuark man I've legit been bullied since kindergarten,mfs used to kick me off the slides on the playgrounds and shit and now I'm rotting here
even if I would get in trouble its better than living closed up, not able to do anything abt it

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
After a very bad health situation at 13-14 years old I became more Low inhib, I remain high inhib but sometimes not at all.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
After a very bad health situation at 13-14 years old I became more Low inhib, I remain high inhib but sometimes not at all.
i think its too late for me ngl
I desperately need shit that would lower it
I can barely engage in shit bc of my retarded brain that's being a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i jsut had one of the most awkward experiences bc of my high-innhib and I have many more
and every time when I do something remotely low-inhib I start to think abt what I did and start to hate myself for doing/saying something
fuark man I've legit been bullied since kindergarten,mfs used to kick me off the slides on the playgrounds and shit and now I'm rotting here
even if I would get in trouble its better than living closed up, not able to do anything abt it
purposely fuck up and don't care.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
i think its too late for me ngl
I desperately need shit that would lower it
I can barely engage in shit bc of my retarded brain that's being a pussy
It's difficult, I understand

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
you become low inhib from taking the everythingleadsbacktotyrone pill and from a positive feedback loop you get when you get complemented or achieve something from your looks

you become low inhib from taking the everythingleadsbacktotyrone pill and from a positive feedback loop you get when you get complemented or achieve something from your looks
i wish it was this easy lol

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
i wish it was this easy lol
it is, swallow the everythingleadsbacktotyrone pill and get lefort 425434354534 with stroma

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and alurmo