High inhib is why we're incel

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing leanmaxxing
Not because were autistic short and ugly framecels.

Im being deadass. The thing holding 99% of us cels back on this forum is our crippling fear of rejection caused by our fragile egos

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Rojda Lipa, Klasik616 and 3 others

Im being deadass. The thing holding 99% of us cels back on this forum is our crippling fear of rejection caused by our fragile egos
Some of us have good reason for our crippling fear of rejection.

In high school, I was known as the freak of the school (in other words, a total creep no girl would possibly want). I remember one girl I was into would get comments on MySpace (from her foid friends) saying "He's into you? That sucks."

No girl I expressed interest in when I was in middle school or high school was into me.

Even in college, other than this super strange girl from class (who I ended up having to dump after one week), none of the girls I met through school were into me. I had to rely on dating/hookup websites.

I have valid reason to believe no broad I meet organically will be into me (So why bother?)

Here's an analogy: Me making moves on broads is like a high school dropout applying to jobs that require a college degree. A recipe for failure/humiliation.

And yeah, my ASD most certainly plays a role. My ASD makes me basically illiterate at reading a woman's clues of interest (even on the rare occassion a woman is genuinely into me)

• +1
Reactions: greywind, isis_Bleach and sexy
too high inhib to approach girls
low-inhib enough to approach randoms niggas at a train-station for drugs and use them.

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and oily703
High inhib stems from bad past experiences which are usually caused by bad looks

so in a sense bad looks affects inhibition/mental state

In contrast if you are born good looking your experiences will usually be much lower cortisol therefore you brain wont create such stress responses with human - human interaction.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Klasik616 and RealNinja
too high inhib to approach girls
low-inhib enough to approach randoms niggas at a train-station for drugs and use them.
For me, it's:

Too high inhibition to make a move on my next door neighbor I've lusted after from the day I met her.

Yet low inhibition enough to reach out to prostitutes and set up an appointment.

I'd seriously rather break the law by buying sex than risk getting rejected by my MILF neighbor. FML for being born an autist.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, isis_Bleach and MoggerGaston
For me, it's:

Too high inhibition to make a move on my next door neighbor I've lusted after from the day I met her.

Yet low inhibition enough to reach out to prostitutes and set up an appointment.

I'd seriously rather break the law by buying sex than risk getting rejected by my MILF neighbor. FML for being born an autist.
i personally am not afraid of approaching women, it's just that I don't believe in succes or that woman could ever find me attractive.

so why approach if failure is inevitable lmao. fuck this life

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Another variation of the post I just made:

Low inhibition enough I've seriously invited total strangers over before in an unsuccessful attempt to get laid.

Yet I'm too high inhibition to ask out a woman I know well (who's dropped clues of being into me)

• +1
Reactions: greywind and sexy

Cope its looks

BS I approached loads in day + night
Sure I only approached top 10% looking cuz what's the fkn point in all that effort and courage for a mid / chubby woman?

Fucking cope I've approached over 100 women in my life

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
High inhib stems from bad past experiences which are usually caused by bad looks

In contrast if you are born good looking your experiences will usually be much lower cortisol therefore you brain wont create such stress responses with human - human interaction.
AKA abused dog syndrome. If you manage to ascend you have to force yourself to socialize in order to get over it.

i personally am not afraid of approaching women, it's just that I don't believe in succes or that woman could ever find me attractive.

so why approach if failure is inevitable lmao. fuck this life
I get what you're saying.

In my case, thanks to my ASD, I'm so bad at reading a woman's clues, there's a high chance a woman I think is into me isn't.

So why bother?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Bitchwhipper2 and MoggerGaston
Hahaha no, they all ranged from 5 to 6 out of 10
Go lower luh

Unless youre an abomination theres a chance.

My friends giga autistic 5'9 framecelled ltn highpitch voiced brother even had a ltb gf

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Go lower luh

Unless youre an abomination theres a chance.

My friends giga autistic 5'9 framecelled ltn highpitch voiced brother even had a ltb gf
Actually I'm lying, I've never approached anyone at all. Hahaha. But I wouldn't approach femcels either way, I have no interest in humiliating myself just to get a scrap of subpar pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Even with broads I haven't made a move on, I've had bad past experiences.

My sophomore year of high school, our English teacher changed the seating plan in the middle of the year. I remember hearing the girl who got stuck next to me comment "Oh great, I'm next to the sketchy kid"

My freshman year of college, I remember a female classmate giving a disgusted reaction upon catching me checking her out.

More recently, 2 female coworkers caught me doing check outs in summer 2023. One broad gave a disgusted expression. The other broad put on a winter coat for the rest of the day (obviously to cover up her backside, thus preventing any more checkouts from me)

If this is how disgusted foids are by me, why bother making a move?

Actually I'm lying, I've never approached anyone at all. Hahaha. But I wouldn't approach femcels either way, I have no interest in humiliating myself just to get a scrap of subpar pussy
I understand.

The lower down the woman is on the "sexually desired" totem pole, the more humiliating it is to get rejected.

I myself am into oldies (for example, I want to bed my 50-something neighbor, despite the fact she's old enough to be my mom). Yet it's too risky to make a move on her. If I got rejected, how humiliating it would be when news spread through my building that I got turned down by an old lady.

High inhib yes
But doesn't matter because when I approach I do still get rejected or ignored
So same result

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
No, you're high inhib because you're an incel. Rehab Room talked about this in a recent video. You're high inhibition because society has trained you to not act on your desires and wishes because they don't think you deserve them. Society deems you too ugly for a relationship, so from birth women and men shamed you whenever you tried to ask a girl out or express interest in somebody.

• +1
Reactions: BadLuck7892, greywind and BProdigy
unironically yes.

yesterday in the club two horny foids who were talking next to me asked if i wanted to smell them and one of them asked me to smell her underwear. i just laughed and escaped from there because i thought there were hidden cameras around me.

maybe if i had been more drunk i wouldnt be khhv now, who knows.

i dont care tho.

i do not have bad past experiences caused by my looks as far as i remember and i am very high inhib, specially when around foids.
i believe my brain is used to just create those bad experiences in my head even if they wouldnt happen in reality.

No, you're high inhib because you're an incel. Rehab Room talked about this in a recent video. You're high inhibition because society has trained you to not act on your desires and wishes because they don't think you deserve them. Society deems you too ugly for a relationship, so from birth women and men shamed you whenever you tried to ask a girl out or express interest in somebody.
Well-said.

There's a reason we ended up this way.