High IQ idea to get hooded eyes

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Master
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Posts
1,525
Reputation
900
Start rubbing hyraulonic acid into your upper eyelid and do eyelid pulling the hyraulonic acid should make the fat in the eyelid a little puffier and also lubricate the eyelid so it keeps the hooded appearance easier
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29660, Deleted member 29796 and Deleted member 23472
jesus christ the lengths people will go to. no hate to op
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29796 and Deleted member 23472
Start rubbing hyraulonic acid into your upper eyelid and do eyelid pulling the hyraulonic acid should make the fat in the eyelid a little puffier and also lubricate the eyelid so it keeps the hooded appearance easier
get the bones for it, get some implants or something. you can watch a guide by looxmax on youtube where he explains which surgeries can achieve the hunter eye effect
 
get the bones for it, get some implants or something. you can watch a guide by looxmax on youtube where he explains which surgeries can achieve the hunter eye effect
I’m already close I have hooded eyes when I’m fat I just loose them when I am lean and if I’m gonna get a surgery it’s gonna be something major my eye area isn’t too bad as it is
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23472

Similar threads

myusufs
Replies
2
Views
39
myusufs
myusufs
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
18
Views
126
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
mewannaascendnow
Replies
2
Views
25
Miami
Miami
medialcanthus
Replies
1
Views
73
Vrik
Vrik
A
Replies
9
Views
58
ATCOLD
ATCOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top